Legacy Update 7.0.0.100

  • Ron Ferguson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi All,

      This probably will only really affect those with large websites, but please note that the last update changed the size of the individuals' pictures in the Pedigree Web Pages. In fact their size has increased.

      I cannot at the moment say whether or not this affects Event pictures nor other types of Web pages.

      Ron Ferguson
    • david
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
        Thanks for that Ron.

        Dave (NZ).

        This probably will only really affect those with large websites, but please note that the last update changed the size of the individuals' pictures in the Pedigree Web Pages. In fact their size has increased.

        I cannot at the moment say whether or not this affects Event pictures nor other types of Web pages.

        Ron Ferguson

      • Wm Erik Voss
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
          Given Brian's explanation, it is an odd thing. My image thumbnails have always been 150 wide with height varying appropriately, but then I have chosen to stay with version 5. I for one, would be loathe to see it the other (apparently pre build .100) way, as nearly all my pictures are silver maker's marks and tend to be very wide in relation to height, so a pic that now displays at 150 x 35 would, in olden v7 days, show at 642 x 150.

          Or am I entirely confused?

          Wm Voss