Welcome

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 2 , 6 Apr 04:35
      Hi All,

      Following the recent mention of the group on LUG, in the past few days there has been an influx of new members whom I would like to welcome.

      Please remember that the usefulness of the group depends entirely on the contributions made by all the group members, and I would emphasise that whilst reading the archives one may come to the conclusion that we are primarily concerned with the ins and outs of html coding, or similar, this is not the case.

      We welcome what may appear to be the most basic of questions regarding website construction and/or the use of Legacy in the production of web pages, and getting them onto the web.

      Thank you for joining.

      Enjoy!

      Ron Ferguson