Re: [WUL] Using WordPress for displaying genie data?

  • Ronald Ferguson
    Message 1 of 2 , 14 Apr 15:52
      Dennis,

      At the time of receiving this post I did not know of any way in which this can be done. However, a few days ago I read somewhere, sorry do not know where!) that there was now a way of getting a GEDCOM into a Wordpress template. I'm afraid that I have no further details.

      Ron Ferguson
      http://www.fergys.co.uk/