Here are my notes on this: To make Links active in Notes: replace < > with Legacy's double-brace characters «» They're on the editing ribbon on the leftscullomie168
Excellent Wm I get the picture very interesting use of the Legacy software. The signature of my website is an interesting bit of silver a pair of Mathew Boltonedwardfenn@xtra.co.nz
Certainly http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~silversmiths/makers/silversmiths/ This is a typical page with linksbellafortuni
It is also anticipated that the group will assist those with more experience in overcoming the programming questions/problems relating to Legacy which we all meet and try to overcome on a regular basis.
- Apr 20, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.