Re: [ACARS Online] Banging head on desk :-(.

  • Acarsd
    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2010
      Hi Terry,

      Very odd, and as I cannot stand things like that I spend some time trying to get it going.
      They idea is that if we bang our heads together (preferably in sync) we would be able to get some results.

      Eventually I also downloaded the latest update 3.3.7 from
      but to no reveal.
      The DM3 window always shows data but it seems the DB is not updated. Strange as the update date/time does increase..
      My analysis shows that, although messages appear in the DM3 window nothing is entered in the database.
      Looking in the DM3 setup screen the'number of mesages logged' stays 'empty'.
      I looked inside the DB with OpenOffice and found that almost all tables have meaningfull records except for the iMessage table. That table is empty.
      If you try to load a logfile using AcarsdExplorer some records end-up in that table but these records are almost empty.

      Anyway, suddenly it worked.
      What strikes me is that if the timestamp in the DM3 window is 0:00:00 (I have selected SkySpy as server) I do get entries in the DB which can be seen with Acars Explorer.
      Only the datestamp in AcarsExplorer shows 30-12-1899 ??? and the time ofcourse 00:00:00.
      So now my guess is that is I change the country settings (or date settings) on my computer it will work WITH real dates and time.

      Cheers,
      Dick
      From: Acarsd
      Date: 05/25/10 22:54:58

      Hi Terry,

      I like puzzles so had a go at it (for only a few minutes).
      I run ACARSD 1.70RC3 and have it talking to Data Manager 3.3.5.
      Can't see anything getting into Acars Analyser though!!

      My acarsd.ini looks like this:

      [DDE Section]

      # Start acarsd as DDE server to connect with other DDEClients?
      # Simply provide servername and topic separated with ','.
      # For example: SkySpy,ACARS
      StartDDEServer SkySpy,ACARS

      # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in AIRNAV compatible mode
      #DDEModeSelect 0

      # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in WACARS compatible mode
      #DDEModeSelect 1

      # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in Airmaster compatible mode
      DDEModeSelect 2

      No time to play with it any further.
      Cheers,
      Dick

      Message 2 of 13 , May 27, 2010
        Hi all

        I have the same problems about the date 30-12-1899 and time of
        0:00:00
        All date and times country settings I tried, no-go

        greets

        John
        jsaero@...

        To: acarsonline@...
        CC: terry.tankard@...

                     same set up here i also have it talking to Data Manager but nothing into acars analiser ! strange me thinks ! ah well back to the head bashing !

        Thanks.

        Terry.

        > Hello one and all please, can anyone help me - as follows - since Dick kindly sent me a copy of Acars Analyser, i have been trying
        > to get it to DDE with Acarsd but decided i must be thick as there is no way can i get both programs to communicate with each
        > other.
        >
        > In the DDE section of the .ini file of Acarsd i have it set to --- startDDEserver skyspy,Acars as a previous mail from Haydn to
        > the group in November 2007.
        >
        > I have Data Manager setup as Acarsd Airnav mode -- this gives me full communications between Acarsd and Data Manager so i can see
        > the text both in or on the Acarsd screen and the Data Manager screen, however i am not able to get a DDE link between Acarsd /
        > Data Manager and Acars Analyser, i have tried every setting under the sun but to no avail.
        >
        > Is there anyone that can help me please before i send the computer and radio into orbit through the CLOSED window :-( :-(.
        >
        > Many Thanks.
        >
        > Terry With a sore head from banging it on the desk :-)

        De nieuwste Internet Explorer: snel, eenvoudig en veilig. Download nu!
      • David Triggs
        Message 3 of 13 , May 27, 2010
          Hi All

          I will have a look at this today, and see what I can come up with.

          David

          > Hi all
          >

          > I have the same problems about the date 30-12-1899 and time of
          >
          > 0:00:00
          >
          > All date and times country settings I tried, no-go
          >

          > greets
          >

          > John
          >
          > jsaero@...
          >

          > To: acarsonline@...
          > CC: terry.tankard@...
          > From: acarsd@...
          > Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:47:10 +0200
          > Subject: Re: [ACARS Online] Banging head on desk :-(.
          >

          > Hi Terry,
          >
          > Very odd, and as I cannot stand things like that I spend some time trying
          > to get it going.
          > They idea is that if we bang our heads together (preferably in sync) we
          > would be able to get some results.
          >
          > Eventually I also downloaded the latest update 3.3.7 from
          > http://www.cosmic.com.au/acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/updatepage.htm
          > but to no reveal.
          > The DM3 window always shows data but it seems the DB is not updated.
          > Strange as the update date/time does increase..
          > My analysis shows that, although messages appear in the DM3 window nothing
          > is entered in the database.
          > Looking in the DM3 setup screen the'number of mesages logged' stays
          > 'empty'.
          > I looked inside the DB with OpenOffice and found that almost all tables
          > have meaningfull records except for the iMessage table. That table is
          > empty.
          > If you try to load a logfile using AcarsdExplorer some records end-up in
          > that table but these records are almost empty.
          >
          > Anyway, suddenly it worked.
          > What strikes me is that if the timestamp in the DM3 window is 0:00:00 (I
          > have selected SkySpy as server) I do get entries in the DB which can be
          > seen with Acars Explorer.
          > Only the datestamp in AcarsExplorer shows 30-12-1899 ??? and the time
          > ofcourse 00:00:00.
          > So now my guess is that is I change the country settings (or date
          > settings) on my computer it will work WITH real dates and time.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Dick

        • Acarsd
          Message 4 of 13 , May 28, 2010
            Hi David and all others,

            I'm running
            - XP SP3 on a Quad 2.40 GHz Intel Core2 Q6600 cpu.
            - ACARS Analyser version 3.3.7 (installed 3.3.5 and then the 3.3.7 update)
            - ACARSD 1.70RC3b

            Last night I was able to fix this problem by changing from Dutch (Netherlands) to English (United Kingdom) in the 'Regional and
            Language Options' screen (under Controlpanel).
            After I did that I created a new DB using DM3 and stopped/started DM3 which now was entering data into the DB.

            I still could not look at the data with Acars Analyser as the program continued to crash (Runtime error 3021)
            Only after I created a new DB using Acars Analyser and pointed DM3 to that one it all worked fine.

            Other observations:
            1.
            It seems that DM3 ingores the 'log empty messages' setting when it comes to storing in the DB.
            This tickbox alway shows empty although the registrysetting "Logging" changes when you tick the two alternate tickboxes 'log empty
            messages' and 'Only log messages with data in them'.
            With 'log empty messages' ticked for the last time the empty messages (type Q0) DO appear in the DM3 window but not in Acars
            Analyser.

            2.
            I tried to use Posfix inbetween ACARSD and DM3 by selecting Posfix as the server.
            This works but with the exeption that no REG's are shown in the Reg column of Acars Analyser.
            They are shown as part of the message (at the end)
            They are shown in the DM3 window.
            Strangely enough now the empty messages DO appear in Acars Analyser .
            The attached image shows where I switched from ACARSD Airmaster mode to Posfix mode..
            The Posfix version I use is (file version) 2.4.05.

            3.
            When I run DM3 in single line mode and activate the Setup window it nicely sits under the DM3 window.
            But when I run DM3 in Multi line format and activate the Setup window it again lines up nicely (but the left edge of the DM3 window
            and thus goes half of the screen.

            4.
            When I use Acars Analyser 3.3.7 to create a new DB and I stop and start Acars Analyser and open this new DB (with no data) the
            version shown on the window is no longer 3.3.7 but 3.3.6.
            When I once more stop and start Acars Analyser it shows 3.3.7.
            This is confusing and I'm sure (but cannot reproduce) that I have seen it start et 3.3.5.

            Finally I must say that now that I have it running I'm very impressed. From a software point of view I like the clean separation of
            gathering data in its raw form and the presentation of it. Well done..

            Cheers,
            Dick

            Below is my DDE section of ACASRD:
            [DDE Section]

            # Start acarsd as DDE server to connect with other DDEClients?
            # Simply provide servername and topic separated with ','.
            # For example: SkySpy,ACARS
            StartDDEServer SkySpy,ACARS

            # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in AIRNAV compatible mode
            #DDEModeSelect 0

            # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in WACARS compatible mode
            #DDEModeSelect 1

            # acarsd should send all DDE transmission in Airmaster compatible mode
            DDEModeSelect 2

            > I will have a look at this today, and see what I can come up with.
            >
            > David
            >

            >> Hi all
            >>

            >> I have the same problems about the date 30-12-1899 and time of
            >>
            >> 0:00:00
            >>
            >> All date and times country settings I tried, no-go
            >>

            >> greets
            >>

            >> John
            >>
            >> jsaero@...
            >>

            >> To: acarsonline@...
            >> CC: terry.tankard@...
            >> From: acarsd@...
            >> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:47:10 +0200
            >> Subject: Re: [ACARS Online] Banging head on desk :-(.
            >>

            >> Hi Terry,
            >>
            >> Very odd, and as I cannot stand things like that I spend some time trying
            >> to get it going.
            >> They idea is that if we bang our heads together (preferably in sync) we
            >> would be able to get some results.
            >>
            >> Eventually I also downloaded the latest update 3.3.7 from
            >> http://www.cosmic.com.au/acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/updatepage.htm
            >> but to no reveal.
            >> The DM3 window always shows data but it seems the DB is not updated.
            >> Strange as the update date/time does increase..
            >> My analysis shows that, although messages appear in the DM3 window nothing
            >> is entered in the database.
            >> Looking in the DM3 setup screen the'number of mesages logged' stays
            >> 'empty'.
            >> I looked inside the DB with OpenOffice and found that almost all tables
            >> have meaningfull records except for the iMessage table. That table is
            >> empty.
            >> If you try to load a logfile using AcarsdExplorer some records end-up in
            >> that table but these records are almost empty.
            >>
            >> Anyway, suddenly it worked.
            >> What strikes me is that if the timestamp in the DM3 window is 0:00:00 (I
            >> have selected SkySpy as server) I do get entries in the DB which can be
            >> seen with Acars Explorer.
            >> Only the datestamp in AcarsExplorer shows 30-12-1899 ??? and the time
            >> ofcourse 00:00:00.
            >> So now my guess is that is I change the country settings (or date
            >> settings) on my computer it will work WITH real dates and time.
            >>
            >> Cheers,
            >> Dick

            begin 666 no reg in reg column.jpg
            M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0```0`!``#_VP!#``$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!
            M`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0'_
            MVP!#`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!
            M`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0$!`0'_P `1" )S!,P#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0`
            M'P```04!`0$!`0$```````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1 ``@$#`P($`P4%
            M! 0```%]`0(#``01!1(A,4$&$U%A!R)Q%#*!D:$((T*QP152T? D,V)R@@D*
            M%A<8&1HE)B<H*2HT-38W.#DZ0T1%1D=(24I35%565UA96F-D969G:&EJ<W1U
            M=G=X>7J#A(6&AXB)BI*3E)66EYB9FJ*CI*6FIZBIJK*SM+6VM[BYNL+#Q,7&
            MQ\C)RM+3U-76U]C9VN'BX^3EYN?HZ>KQ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_\0`'P$``P$!`0$!
            M`0$!`0````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1$``@$"! 0#! <%! 0``0)W``$"
            M`Q$$!2$Q!A)!40=A<1,B,H$(%$*1H;'!"2,S4O 58G+1"A8D-.$E\1<8&1HF
            M)R@I*C4V-S@Y.D-$149'2$E*4U155E=865IC9&5F9VAI:G-T=79W>'EZ@H.$
            MA8:'B(F*DI.4E9:7F)F:HJ.DI::GJ*FJLK.TM;:WN+FZPL/$Q<;'R,G*TM/4
            MU=;7V-G:XN/DY>;GZ.GJ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_]H`# ,!``(1`Q$`/P#\R?'?[4&L
            M?'KQ3J6OZE)<:KX(7697\$^#M2$L.@Z7I%BU_%H]]J7AY-0O])NO%LNG7MP-
            M7UGS]0G-U>:A8Z;J:^'3IVGV?3:#XR\/6,*,OPR^&DLGRC?/X+TJ4\JK,<X5
            ME^?#@1[=I!'S`JJ_&G[-7A3Q'XPTRVTGPMH.J>)=8A\+:[XBCT70[&?5M;OM
            M.\&>%-6\8>(%T;1K*.?4]<U6#P]H>J7.GZ#HUI?:]KUU%%H^@:;J>LWUCI]S
            M]>?"WX8>,/BU\5O"7P5\(:9?S^.O%7Q%M_A6^G+HOB34Y?"_B6'Q0_A'Q2_C
            M+3?#.B:]XAT'1_AQJ-IK%Y\4+^;1)A\/M$\-^*-9\3PZ?8^'=6EM?^G;"8[@
            MCA;+\9DN)S7A_**7#'#,.)LRRVKC<#A<7E?"U-8R$N)<QPJJPQ=/*JE3*\PI
            MSSG$T_88C$X#')XF=>AB%#_&?C?)L_S/B?$SP=+/,=6S+/\`^Q<)BJ*QM6GC
            M,UJSIO#91A)0;P_UOEKTE2P%%J:A5ARTE"<3M)OBQH$**K?#3X5KM9V+CP7I
            MQ;<=W&TN`"!PY6,%L ;@20<>;XT>'U89^&'PM8XZOX*TSL!D!LG(R2<#[N0,
            MDYKA_BYX`UCX3?$CXB_"OQ)=:9?>(OAGXZ\5?#W7+W19KNYT:[UOP7K]_P"'
            M-5N=(N;^RTV^GTR>]TVYEL)[S3M/NIK1XGN+*UF=X$\BN2#*`.2%`/UR3CWX
            M(Z5];A,-E&+P^%QF"IT,3A,=A:&-PM>G*M[.KA\53A6HU*=JD9<E6E.%2+>K
            MC)-I,^+IY1B*%>MAL;B,?3Q&&JU</7I2KSA*E6HS<*L))2^*%12A+5ZQL?1_
            M_"ZO#W_1+_A5_P"$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%<+\:_@-\7?V<_&-IX
            M`^-G@?4_A_XQOO"WAOQI:Z#JT^FW%W)X:\6V/]H:%J1?2K[4+:,W,(E@NK*6
            M=-1TG4K2_P!'U>TL=6T^^LK=?@C\`OC/^TCX[L/AI\"_AOXI^)OC74/)D_LC
            MPSIYN(],L9K^STPZUXCU>=[?1/"GANVOM0L;?4?$_B;4=(\/:6UW`VI:G:QR
            M*YX(YCPE+)?]9(YCD4N'?JCQ_P#;\<UHO)?J,5>6-_M18UX'ZI%1DY8CV_L8
            MJ[<]#U9\,XVEC(9=4I9U3S"<J$(8"?UR&,G/$PIU,-".%DE7E+$4ZE*=&*@W
            M5A4A*"E&:;[G_A=7A[_HE_PJ_P#"+TO_``H_X75X>_Z)?\*O_"+TO_"O6/VB
            M?^"9?[<?[*/P^/Q5^/7P'U'P5\/TUG3M`N?$MGXV^&?C:TT_4M6\Y=-75K?X
            M?^-/%-_H]G>3P_8H-5U2TL]*;4I['3/MHU'4;"UN?F[X+? 3XO\`[1'B?6/!
            MOP6\#:IX_P#$V@>#O$OC_6-*TJ;3K>:Q\(^$;1+S7M8EEU2]L+5EMDEM[:UL
            MHIY-1U;4[RPT?2+._P!6U"RLI_,RWBOPYSG(<9Q3E'$_!^:\,9=*O#,.(\MX
            MDR_'9#@9X2G2JXJ.,S?"YE5R_"RPU*K2JXB-?$0=&G6ISJ*,9P;]#&<!\0Y=
            MF>"R7,,GXJP&<9D\,LMRG&X/-<+F>8/&8F6#PBP6`KT88K%O%8RG/"8=4*51
            MU\3"="ESU8R@=S_PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A1_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A%Z7_`(5\
            MX6-K/J5W9V-D@GN;^XM[6TC#QH)I[J1(8$$DCI$HDDD10\CK&H.YG502/U6O
            M/^"'W_!4:QM+J]F_9<N'AL[>>ZE2S^,'P!U"[>*WB:61;6PL/BK<WU]<,B$0
            M6=E;7%W<RE8;:"69TC8XFXL\.."I8&'&7%'!_"4\T^L?V;'B;B3+\AEF/U1X
            M=8OZC'-<RPCQ?U9XK#+$?5U4]@\3053E=6GS1DW ^?<1SQ5/A[*N)\^J8)8>
            M6-ADV%S/-)X2.+=>.%>*C@:5>5!8F6%Q*P[JJ"K/#XA4^9TJG+\<?\+J\/?]
            M$O\`A5_X1>E_X4?\+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X5YMHOP4^,'B+XIP_ _1OA=X^O
            MOC)-K=WX;'PMC\)ZY'X^@UW3XI[C4]+O?"L]E%K.GW>DVMI=WFKQWUG;_P!D
            MV-G>7NHFUM+2XFC^M/CS_P`$LOV]_P!F;X<:G\6_C1^SWJOA;X>:)=6-IK?B
            M33/&_P`,/',6BG4IC;6=WJ]A\/\`QOXIU;3-*DNC%9R:U?6$&D6][=65G<WT
            M-S?V44]9CQ3X=9/F.2Y1F_$W"&5YMQ&J#X>RS,>(\!@<QSY8FK"AAWDN"Q.9
            M4L3FBQ%><*-!X&E7]K5J0IT^:;BF\%P-G^8T\QK9?E/%&/HY/S?VM5P>$S3%
            M4\KY(U93_M&="E4C@N2-"M*?UETN6-&JY64)M>*?\+J\/?\`1+_A5_X1>E_X
            M4?\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%?-%>O?!;X"?%_P#:(\3ZQX-^"W@;5/'_`(FT
            M#P=XE\?ZQI6E3:=;S6/A'PC:)>:]K$LNJ7MA:LMLDMO;6ME%/)J.K:G>6&CZ
            M19W^K:A964_NYB\@RC XK-,VJ9;E>6X"A/$X[,<QQGU+`X/#4DI5<1BL7B<5
            M2P^'H4XIN=6M4A3@G>4DD>9A,@K8_%8;`X%YKC<;C<10PF#P>$J8K$XK%XO$
            MU84<-A<-AZ//6Q&(Q%:<*5&C2A.I5JSC3A&4YI/N?^%U>'O^B7_"K_PB]+_P
            MH_X75X>_Z)?\*O\`PB]+_P`*^9P0P#*05(!!!!!!&001P01R"."*6NS^SL#_
            M`- E+_P*OY?]/O)_?Y&']ET_^@K'?^%57_Y+R_/NSZ7_`.%U>'O^B7_"K_PB
            M]+_PH_X75X>_Z)?\*O\`PB]+_P`*^:**/[/P/_0)2_\``J_E_P!/O)_?Y"_L
            MNG_T%8[_`,*JO_R7E^?=GTO_`,+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_X4?\+J\/?]$O^%7_
            M`(1>E_X5L>(_V.?BKX3_`&._`7[;FOZCX+L?A+\3OBW>_!WP3H@U;5;KQ_K&
            MO:=IOC'4+O6VTBTT&?0-.\-12> ?%>FB;5/$]EKDE]I@>/07TZ^T_4+KY0KQ
            M\GS#A7B#^U/[$Q.79HLDSG'\/9L\'B*M99?GF5RI1S'*\4XUOW>,P<JD(XBB
            M_>I2FHRM)67H8[A7'993RZKF%/-L'3S?+Z>;99/$5J]-8[+:N(Q.$I8[#\TO
            MWF&J8G!8JC"HO=E.A42NE=_2_P#PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A1_P`+J\/?]$O^
            M%7_A%Z7_`(5\T45[']GX'_H$I?\`@5?R_P"GWD_O\CS_`.RZ?_05CO\`PJJ_
            M_)>7Y]V?2_\`PNKP]_T2_P"%7_A%Z7_A1_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7_A7S111_
            M9^!_Z!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_R#^RZ?\`T%8[_P`*JO\`\EY?GW9]+_\`"ZO#W_1+
            M_A5_X1>E_P"%'_"ZO#W_`$2_X5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_`*!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^
            M_P`@_LNG_P!!6._\*JO_`,EY?GW9]+_\+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X4?\+J\/?]
            M$O\`A5_X1>E_X5\T5]%2_LG_`!^B_9O@_:X'@-+G]GJ;Q3_PA4GQ`L/%O@?4
            MCIWB<ZC+I2:5KGA/3_$MSXW\/O+?I%!!<ZYX:TZRG74-'GAN9+?7-'EOO-S+
            M$\,Y,L \XQ6494LTS/!Y+ECS+,(8%9EG&/<HX'*<!]:Q=+ZWF>.E3J1PF P_
            MM,5B7&:HTIN#MUX/AS%YA.M3P$,YQU3#83%8_$0P<L7B9T,#@:,L1C<;6C14
            MW2PF#P].=?%8FHHT</1A.K6G""E(N_\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%'_"ZO#W_
            M`$2_X5?^$7I?^%9GP*_96^//[2EA\3=7^#/@5?%6B_!KPC+X[^*&NW_BGP7X
            M,T#P9X4AAO[E]5U?7?'7B/PUI"C[+I6JW<=E;WMQJ,UGI>I7D5H]M87<L/J_
            M[-O_``3D_;6_:Z\(7?Q _9]^`VO^./ UI<QVD?B^]\0^"/ GAS5[AY+R&6/P
            MQK'Q$\4>$[#Q;]@GL+FWU=_"\^KQZ)<^1;:NUE/>6<<_BYMQ;X;9!_:_]N\5
            M<&Y+_J_4RNEGW]K<2Y=EO]B5<[ISK9-3S?ZYF5'^S:F;TJ-:KED,9[&6/IPJ
            M3PBJQIR:]# \#Y]F:P#RW*N*,P6:U<=1RMX+"YIBUF5;+*5*MF5'`.A2J+&5
            M<OHUJ-7'4\/[2>$I5:=3$*G"I%R\[_X75X>_Z)?\*O\`PB]+_P`*/^%U>'O^
            MB7_"K_PB]+_PKR;XG_"SXC?!;QUX@^&?Q8\%^(OA]X^\+78LM>\+>*--N-+U
            M6QDDBCN;6<0SJ$NM.U*RFM]1TC5K*2YTO6=+NK35=*O+S3KNVNI>0TK2M4U[
            M5--T/0]-O]9UK6;^STK1]'TJSN-1U35=4U&XCL]/TW3=/LXYKN^O[Z[FAM;.
            MSM89;BZN)8X((WE=5/T6&ADF,P=#,<(\!BLOQ.&IXW#8_#8J5?!XC!UJ4:U+
            M%T,52Q,J%7#5:+56G7ISE2G2FJD9N%F_+Q.0U<%B*V$QDLTPF*PU2='$8;$U
            M<30Q%"M3?+.E6HU>6I2J0DG&<)QC*+34DG<^B/\`A=7A[_HE_P`*O_"+TO\`
            MPH_X75X>_P"B7_"K_P`(O2_\*]T^(7_!*/\`X*%_"OX577QJ\<_LP^--*^'N
            MG:%:^)M7O;/6?!'B'Q'H.@W-B-2FU3Q'\/\`PUXIU?X@^'+71[ O=^*&UWPO
            MI[>$(+>\?Q2NCBRN_(_/2O(X=SW@;BZABL5PGGG#/%&&P.)>"QN(X=SS"9U0
            MPF,A&,YX3%5LMQ^)IX?$QBU*5"K*%6,9)N%K,[\TX.SC(Y8:.=8#B/)Y8V@L
            M3@XYI0S'+Y8O#-\JQ&&6+IT77H.2M[6ESTV[KFNV?2__``NKP]_T2_X5?^$7
            MI?\`A1_PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A76?LP_L"_M:?ME:5XLUO]FWX3_P#"Q],\
            M#:AIFE>*;G_A._AIX/\`[+O]9MKJ[TV#R?'GC+PO<7OVFWLKF3S=.BNX8?*V
            M3R1.\:OZW\7_`/@DC_P4$^ GPT\8_&'XN? :U\%_#?P!I#Z[XN\3WOQA^!%_
            M;Z1IB30VWGFQT?XG:CJU]++<W-O;6UEIMA>7UU<SQ6]M;332(A\3,?$3PAR?
            M/)\,YOQYX>Y7Q)3Q&%PE3A_,>,LEP.>0Q>-A0J8/#3RG$YO2Q\<1BZ>(H3PU
            M%X=5*\,11E2C.-2FY>AEWAMQ=F^ IYKE/#G&F9Y765=TLRR_*\ZQN JK#5JF
            M'Q+IXS#8:KAYK#UZ%:A7Y:C]E6I5:53EG"<5\\?\+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X4
            M?\+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_X5\T45]Y_9^!_P"@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\`(^9_LNG_
            M`-!6._\`"JK_`/)>7Y]V?2__``NKP]_T2_X5?^$7I?\`A1_PNKP]_P!$O^%7
            M_A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_P"@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\`(/[+I_\`05CO_"JK_P#)>7Y]
            MV?2__"ZO#W_1+_A5_P"$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_H$I
            M?^!5_+_I]Y/[_(/[+I_]!6._\*JO_P`EY?GW9]+_`/"ZO#W_`$2_X5?^$7I?
            M^%'_``NKP]_T2_X5?^$7I?\`A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_`(%7\O\`I]Y/[_(/[+I_
            M]!6._P#"JK_\EY?GW9]+_P#"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_A5_P"$
            M7I?^%?-%%']GX'_H$I?^!5_+_I]Y/[_(/[+I_P#05CO_``JJ_P#R7E^?=GTO
            M_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A%Z7_`(4?\+J\/?\`1+_A5_X1>E_X5\T44?V?@?\`H$I?
            M^!5_+_I]Y/[_`"#^RZ?_`$%8[_PJJ_\`R7E^?=GTO_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7
            M_A1_PNKP]_T2_P"%7_A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_R#^RZ?_05C
            MO_"JK_\`)>7Y]V?2_P#PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A1_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A%Z7_
            M`(5\T44?V?@?^@2E_P"!5_+_`*?>3^_R#^RZ?_05CO\`PJJ__)>7Y]V?2_\`
            MPNKP]_T2_P"%7_A%Z7_A1_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_@5?
            MR_Z?>3^_R#^RZ?\`T%8[_P`*JO\`\EY?GW9]+_\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%
            M'_"ZO#W_`$2_X5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_`*!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_P`@_LNG_P!!
            M6._\*JO_`,EY?GW9]+_\+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X4?\+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_
            MX5\T44?V?@?^@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\@_LNG_T%8[_PJJ__`"7E^?=GTO\`\+J\
            M/?\`1+_A5_X1>E_X4?\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%?-%%']GX'_H$I?\`@5?R
            M_P"GWD_O\@_LNG_T%8[_`,*JO_R7E^?=GTO_`,+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_X4?\
            M+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X5\T44?V?@?^@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\@_LNG_`-!6._\`
            M"JK_`/)>7Y]V?2__``NKP]_T2_X5?^$7I?\`A1_PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A7
            MS111_9^!_P"@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\`(/[+I_\`05CO_"JK_P#)>7Y]V?2__"ZO
            M#W_1+_A5_P"$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_H$I?^!5_+_I
            M]Y/[_(/[+I_]!6._\*JO_P`EY?GW9]+_`/"ZO#W_`$2_X5?^$7I?^%'_``NK
            MP]_T2_X5?^$7I?\`A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_`(%7\O\`I]Y/[_(/[+I_]!6._P#"
            MJK_\EY?GW9]+_P#"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_A5_P"$7I?^%?-%
            M%']GX'_H$I?^!5_+_I]Y/[_(/[+I_P#05CO_``JJ_P#R7E^?=GTO_P`+J\/?
            M]$O^%7_A%Z7_`(4?\+J\/?\`1+_A5_X1>E_X5\T44?V?@?\`H$I?^!5_+_I]
            MY/[_`"#^RZ?_`$%8[_PJJ_\`R7E^?=GTO_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7_A1_PNKP
            M]_T2_P"%7_A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_R#^RZ?_05CO_"JK_\`
            M)>7Y]V?2_P#PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A1_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A%Z7_`(5\T44?
            MV?@?^@2E_P"!5_+_`*?>3^_R#^RZ?_05CO\`PJJ__)>7Y]V?2_\`PNKP]_T2
            M_P"%7_A%Z7_A1_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_
            MR#^RZ?\`T%8[_P`*JO\`\EY?GW9]+_\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%'_"ZO#W_
            M`$2_X5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_`*!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_P`@_LNG_P!!6._\*JO_
            M`,EY?GW9]+_\+J\/?]$O^%7_`(1>E_X4?\+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_X5\T44?V
            M?@?^@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\@_LNG_T%8[_PJJ__`"7E^?=GTO\`\+J\/?\`1+_A
            M5_X1>E_X4?\`"ZO#W_1+_A5_X1>E_P"%?-%%']GX'_H$I?\`@5?R_P"GWD_O
            M\@_LNG_T%8[_`,*JO_R7E^?=GTO_`,+J\/?]$O\`A5_X1>E_X4?\+J\/?]$O
            M^%7_`(1>E_X5\T44?V?@?^@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\@_LNG_`-!6._\`"JK_`/)>
            M7Y]V?2__``NKP]_T2_X5?^$7I?\`A1_PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A7S111_9^!
            M_P"@2E_X%7\O^GWD_O\`(/[+I_\`05CO_"JK_P#)>7Y]V?2__"ZO#W_1+_A5
            M_P"$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_H$I?^!5_+_I]Y/[_(/[
            M+I_]!6._\*JO_P`EY?GW9]+_`/"ZO#W_`$2_X5?^$7I?^%'_``NKP]_T2_X5
            M?^$7I?\`A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_`(%7\O\`I]Y/[_(/[+I_]!6._P#"JK_\EY?G
            MW9]+_P#"ZO#W_1+_`(5?^$7I?^%'_"ZO#W_1+_A5_P"$7I?^%?-%%']GX'_H
            M$I?^!5_+_I]Y/[_(/[+I_P#05CO_``JJ_P#R7E^?=GTO_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A
            M%Z7_`(4?\+J\/?\`1+_A5_X1>E_X5\T44?V?@?\`H$I?^!5_+_I]Y/[_`"#^
            MRZ?_`$%8[_PJJ_\`R7E^?=GTO_PNKP]_T2_X5?\`A%Z7_A1_PNKP]_T2_P"%
            M7_A%Z7_A7S111_9^!_Z!*7_@5?R_Z?>3^_R#^RZ?_05CO_"JK_\`)>7Y]V?2
            M_P#PNKP]_P!$O^%7_A%Z7_A1_P`+J\/?]$O^%7_A%Z7_`(5\T44?V?@?^@2E
            M_P"!5_+_`*?>3^_R#^RZ?_05CO\`PJJ__)>7Y]V?2K?&OP\!_P`DP^%"\]6\
            M%Z7CZ=1S^--_X7;X>_Z)G\)O_"*TO_XNOF>52R@*,G<#U XP?6H/*D_N_JO^
            M-:PRS+G%-X>BG?9RJ^7>MUL_O9<<JI6UQ>-6O7%5/+O+^OOO]/\`_"[?#W_1
            M,_A-_P"$5I?_`,71_P`+M\/?]$S^$W_A%:7_`/%U\P>5)_=_5?\`&CRI/[OZ
            MK_C5_P!EY;_SXH=/MU?+_I]Y/[V5_95+_H+QG_A3/R_O>7X^M_I__A=OA[_H
            MF?PF_P#"*TO_`.+H_P"%V^'O^B9_";_PBM+_`/BZ^8/*D_N_JO\`C1Y4G]W]
            M5_QH_LO+?^?%#I]NKY?]/O)_>P_LJE_T%XS_`,*9^7][R_'UO]/_`/"[?#W_
            M`$3/X3?^$5I?_P`71_PNWP]_T3/X3?\`A%:7_P#%U\P>5)_=_5?\:/*D_N_J
            MO^-']EY;_P`^*'3[=7R_Z?>3^]A_95+_`*"\9_X4S\O[WE^/K?Z?_P"%V^'O
            M^B9_";_PBM+_`/BZ/^%V^'O^B9_";_PBM+_^+KY@\J3^[^J_XT>5)_=_5?\`
            M&C^R\M_Y\4.GVZOE_P!/O)_>P_LJE_T%XS_PIGY?WO+\?6_T_P#\+M\/?]$S
            M^$W_`(16E_\`Q='_``NWP]_T3/X3?^$5I?\`\77S!Y4G]W]5_P`:/*D_N_JO
            M^-']EY;_`,^*'3[=7R_Z?>3^]A_95+_H+QG_`(4S\O[WE^/K?Z?_`.%V^'O^
            MB9_";_PBM+_^+H_X7;X>_P"B9_";_P`(K2__`(NOF#RI/[OZK_C1Y4G]W]5_
            MQH_LO+?^?%#I]NKY?]/O)_>P_LJE_P!!>,_\*9^7][R_'UO]/_\`"[?#W_1,
            M_A-_X16E_P#Q='_"[?#W_1,_A-_X16E__%U\P>5)_=_5?\:/*D_N_JO^-']E
            MY;_SXH=/MU?+_I]Y/[V']E4O^@O&?^%,_+^]Y?CZW^G_`/A=OA[_`*)G\)O_
            M``BM+_\`BZ/^%V^'O^B9_";_`,(K2_\`XNOF#RI/[OZK_C1Y4G]W]5_QH_LO
            M+?\`GQ0Z?;J^7_3[R?WL/[*I?]!>,_\`"F?E_>\OQ];_`$__`,+M\/?]$S^$
            MW_A%:7_\71_PNWP]_P!$S^$W_A%:7_\`%U\P>5)_=_5?\:/*D_N_JO\`C1_9
            M>6_\^*'3[=7R_P"GWD_O8?V52_Z"\9_X4S\O[WE^/K?Z?_X7;X>_Z)G\)O\`
            MPBM+_P#BZ/\`A=OA[_HF?PF_\(K2_P#XNOF#RI/[OZK_`(T>5)_=_5?\:/[+
            MRW_GQ0Z?;J^7_3[R?WL/[*I?]!>,_P#"F?E_>\OQ];_3_P#PNWP]_P!$S^$W
            M_A%:7_\`%T?\+M\/?]$S^$W_`(16E_\`Q=?,'E2?W?U7_&CRI/[OZK_C1_9>
            M6_\`/BAT^W5\O^GWD_O8?V52_P"@O&?^%,_+^]Y?CZW^G_\`A=OA[_HF?PF_
            M\(K2_P#XNC_A=OA[_HF?PF_\(K2__BZ^8/*D_N_JO^-'E2?W?U7_`!H_LO+?
            M^?%#I]NKY?\`3[R?WL/[*I?]!>,_\*9^7][R_'UO]/\`_"[?#W_1,_A-_P"$
            M5I?_`,71_P`+M\/?]$S^$W_A%:7_`/%U\P>5)_=_5?\`&CRI/[OZK_C1_9>6
            M_P#/BAT^W5\O^GWD_O8?V52_Z"\9_P"%,_+^]Y?CZW^G_P#A=OA[_HF?PF_\
            M(K2__BZ/^%V^'O\`HF?PF_\`"*TO_P"+KY@\J3^[^J_XT>5)_=_5?\:/[+RW
            M_GQ0Z?;J^7_3[R?WL/[*I?\`07C/_"F?E_>\OQ];_3__``NWP]_T3/X3?^$5
            MI?\`\71_PNWP]_T3/X3?^$5I?_Q=?,'E2?W?U7_&CRI/[OZK_C1_9>6_\^*'
            M3[=7R_Z?>3^]A_95+_H+QG_A3/R_O>7X^M_I_P#X7;X>_P"B9_";_P`(K2__
            M`(NC_A=OA[_HF?PF_P#"*TO_`.+KY@\J3^[^J_XT>5)_=_5?\:/[+RW_`)\4
            M.GVZOE_T^\G][#^RJ7_07C/_``IGY?WO+\?6_P!/_P#"[?#W_1,_A-_X16E_
            M_%T?\+M\/?\`1,_A-_X16E__`!=?,'E2?W?U7_&CRI/[OZK_`(T?V7EO_/BA
            MT^W5\O\`I]Y/[V']E4O^@O&?^%,_+^]Y?CZW^G_^%V^'O^B9_";_`,(K2_\`
            MXNC_`(7;X>_Z)G\)O_"*TO\`^+KY@\J3^[^J_P"-'E2?W?U7_&C^R\M_Y\4.
            MGVZOE_T^\G][#^RJ7_07C/\`PIGY?WO+\?6_T_\`\+M\/?\`1,_A-_X16E__
            M`!='_"[?#W_1,_A-_P"$5I?_`,77S!Y4G]W]5_QH\J3^[^J_XT?V7EO_`#XH
            M=/MU?+_I]Y/[V']E4O\`H+QG_A3/R_O>7X^M_N'X7:OX@^-'C&P\!?#+X&_#
            M#Q3XIU""]O([&'PGX;TZTL]-TRV>\U36=:UO6;[3M"\/:#I5G%)=ZKKVO:EI
            MNC:9;(T]_?6\0WU]03_LK_M 6S,ES\*/V*+=T)5TG_:8_8@B9&& 599/C^I4
            M@D @@'D>M<%_P2VU*?0O%O[4VJQG8]I^S-X:(/RMN67]L_\`9!AD0J74,LD<
            MCQLI90RL1GFOO3XA?$":XU"\N ;0M)<S.2EM;#!+VXXVRG Z@<\CJ3S7\\<9
            M\<<4Y9QKC^'N',IX6669<L+AZF)S7!9SF&+KXRMEV69G4J1E@\_RJC1H>RS.
            ME0A1=*M44Z%2M+$.->-&A^Q\)>%W"V;<.X;-<VS+B9XO$U*\HT\!F>%PN'A0
            MI8BOA8Q:Q&78^I4JN>%G4<U4A%QJ*G[.+INI5^/G_9D^.:$A_AG^P\A&,A_V
            MG_V&U(R,C(/[00/(Y'MS5=_V</C1'GS/A[^PLFTD-O\`VIOV%EP1G(.[]H08
            M(P<YZ8/I70>)OBAK%LK-!]E ;<%$EG"2I$ .]@)MJ%6/RLF/E))R37CVJ_$_
            M5[WS(I3:?.K*?+M8U#,WF*6R)R23O/..>.*]?+L;XC8V$*DZ7 =.$DK\N0<1
            M2DOAN[/C.-UTW6K=S3&>'7 >$LI8KC-MJ+M_;^7-ZVW2R!V\UK\TVS)\2^$/
            MB?X6\>^"OAK=?L^?"77O%?Q)-N/AXGP^T_X>?%+P]X\,]]+ICCP;XV^&OB+Q
            M9X)\3&PU.WNM,UK^Q?$-[_8&I6=[8:W_`&?=V5U##[9/^RG^T+:G;>?"+]B^
            MRD"JS0WW[2/[$UE/&&&X":WNOCY%-"X&=T<L:.A!5U5E('J/[)\S6=I^SWJ<
            M#E9K7Q__`,%FKA)58$P"#_@F5\ +N%(B2/+B2>6:Y2)2(UFN)Y0%:9V;];/V
            M:?V9[S]M>^^)7E_$FT^'C?#ZV\"[F_X02#Q:=4_X2N#Q9&HVIXM\.&P;3_\`
            MA'"26>\-TUV1_H_V?,WY+QOX\9IP7A8YEF>%X.RW)<LP&,J\09UB\FXIS&$<
            M52\0N)>!<$\)E>59[/&T*&*GD.%Q$J3J9E4IU<?.,JT:%!U9?2<.>!7#^?8C
            M$86AC>*\5BZN-PU'+,%0SK+<++V%3A?)>(JZQ.+Q673H5JU)9I5I*<882$H8
            M=/V;J5>5?ALW[,GQT3[_`,,_V'TR`1N_:?\`V&UR#P#S^T$."> >AJN_[-WQ
            MJC)#_#S]A=",9#_M2_L+J1G&,Y_:$&,Y&,]<BOZ5-0_X(LZ[>,QA_:ILK<,<
            M[7^ :7 ^^S8(_P"%PPJPY&"5W;E#;B/E'@/QV_X(Y^(?A9\&OBU\6I_VI;+Q
            M`OPN^&?CSXC/H*? <:0VO#P1X6U/Q-_8YU7_`(7#J7]F_P!HC219#4/[.OQ9
            M^?\`:#977E^1)\+D_P!,C@'-L;@LOI\>< QQF88K#8+"T%X;^+#=7$XJM3H4
            M*?M)9A&C'GJSC#GJ580CS<TYQBFU]+C?HNUL'0K8F64\:.CAZ52O6F^,^%?=
            MI4HN=2?*L"Y-1IQ<G&*G-V:C&4GRO^<_XF>%OB#\)E\-S^*?@G\!]5T[Q?JD
            M^@>'==^&FH?"'XT^&=1\26QMC<>%%\4_!SQCX[\.VWB^**^L+I_"5YJEOXC%
            MCJ&GZA_9?V&_L[B;W9OV/OVHH8E;4/V?OV7M!NI8TD?2?%?QK_8_\'>(=,D(
            M!DLM8\,^*OC-I'B+0=2MW)@OM*UW2K/5-/G5[:\M(+F.1!V'[&K_`&OQA\-[
            MQL-+)_P58_X),2D`C9$9YOVS#<-$A)$33F" 7!0@S?98!)N,";?UZ_9Z\ :M
            M^TYXL\$?#BW\3:%X:5?!\.K:OJVI1V5SJ+V&FQ637<6BZ/)?P7.NZS,S^:8(
            MWCCMK-;G4[V5(K8I-^3?2\^FSXE_1\SC@GA/@_@GP\XCS_B'&<18?'8W.\'Q
            M+'!5_P"S%PU5P-++\MPG%>#JY?-4L_=/%U\9F^84Z]3#>VIT<)3JRI4_VWZ+
            MWT)?"[QMRWQ#XGXSXWX\X;X9X)PG#F*?]D9CELL71HYO1XCJ8K$8S%5LDQRQ
            MD:;X??U?#X3+<-6_VGD<Z]2FG4_#2\_9%_:<((3X-_L929W &Y_:0_88;*8Q
            ML/\`Q?V'>.YR$!WG=CG//77[)7[3C*8I_@O^Q,CDEPQ_::_8/B8@G:& ?]H(
            MD@HNPEE;<%'"E1M_4C]IKX>_%']G#QWJO@3Q[I\%O<11O>:#K5K:!M&\5Z,T
            M@AM=:T:YD*F>VD9#'<V\FR\TVZ66SO(H;F(K7J7[/?[#GQQ_:,^#_CSXQ7>M
            M^'OACX7TG1=4U#P!?>-;(6%AXZOM(:2;4;BXOY;RW3P[X*MK2WOK>;QA=K-:
            M+J(5H+6ZLK'5)[;^'J7[7'Z2^)S>OD>!\(/![$9MA(XJ>*P4<AXXI5,/#")2
            MKSK3J>(4(486BHP<IQC6J3I4Z2G4JTXR_NZM^R>^C!E'"F7<9YQXX>(^`X7S
            M2K@*.6YM+/\`AW%4L=5S*=.&&I8*GA.$W7Q522E*I6IT:4I8:C1Q%?$1HTL-
            M7G3_`)QOVD_@O\7?A1X`N_$GQ3^!'P-N/AS>7=OX6U[6_A1X\^ /Q;T_1+W5
            MX;K[#8>+KOX&>/\`Q])X-;Q!%%>V^AGQ3_8\>O26.H6^C37=UIURMM_/-\5_
            M"&@Q>,]0D\)II^AZ1=K]J72KG4)66SN)+BY2:*TC>S#V]H/+3R[<SW:QOYOE
            M31P&.SM?ZQ?B[/)J'[/W[=4]T+=Y_P#AECPCY@@D@GM6GMOV]?V(K99H)8)9
            M[><)#<7,<%U#-*CP74XAE:&X.[^4#XG#'B4]LV:G_P`G;[/ZYK_2?Z*_TG>)
            MOI0_1NJ>*_&7"W#62YUEGB3FW!4L'PY#,:.6U</@<KRS-:.,P_\`:6+S',,'
            M.I3S6&'Q6&GC\53JU:"Q,72]LJ%+^5?&#Z-V0?13\?,S\-^#>)^(\\RG$<'9
            M%G[Q&?XBG5KSJYD\3"I3Q%##>QP%>I1JX.I+#XNGA*%2-"NJ$HR=.52K^HO[
            M-'Q&\0?"&PMO'_AGQ''X+U?0_"WB*"T\7SC32GA:VU_P1JWA[4O$:_V[!=Z
            M\NBZ?JU_J4 \16.J>'&GM47Q!I.K:,+[3+K^@_\`9@\!? ?]FCP[\"_CO^U5
            MX-^"O[$/QHOQXWU/]F^S^ _A+3OAY^T+\/\`5?COI/CKX5>,?VA?&W[,.B>&
            M+_P,GA'PQX0\;^!?A_\`#/PU\;OA)^T;XE_9U\.-9:]^TKXYF\<^./B=H'@+
            M\ ?@)'-I%GX`\3Z61:ZUX)\5> ?'_AB^,<<QTOQA\/?$FA^-?!VK>5<)/:WJ
            MZ+XHT'2M2.GWT5SIFH?9/L>J6-[I]U<VDWT1=6^J:[J%_K_B/6=?\3^)]8&E
            M-KWBSQ;K^M>+?%_B2?1-`TCPKI=]XI\6^)+_`%+Q)XGU:R\-:!H6AQ:OK^K:
            MEJC:5I&G64MRT-E D?ZS])/Z'2^D+QGD&9U<5D/!6%RCAVEDF;<=Y0\UJ>)6
            M8X/#YAFF+PW!^#IQJ8#(L#PIAZN9XK,:V)Q&(S/%8_&YCB,)/+:&`H5O[3_@
            MS+_%GA[P]QG%M>KEV:YOQ'C<[IU<JHTZ^$RK+<H^HJ2IYPLWPZQ&>ULPJ/$8
            MK"U,JI0PN53PK]IBZF/JU:4,#].?\%!/!W[/'A?XKZ/XO^!/[:7AS]LR_P#C
            MKJ7Q*^(?Q"FT:7X6:EXY^#_B#2!\,_[6B^/5W\*=4T;0M%\>?&'XA>-OB3XE
            M\,>&HO@I\$K'0M,\'>*/!MGX4N+WP+J^HW.W_P`$L/V;=)_:6_;4^'>B^,EM
            M$^%?POAO_CA\7+O4@G]EQ>!/AHMMJ\UIJ8G@GMI--UO7VT+0=4BG"(=*U+4)
            M0X,.#\I^(GN]1:"6.&UC!T'2M%NE,$]_<%]'M],TZUN(M1UW4-;U*)GL-#TQ
            MA%IUUI-AIR3:EHVC:;IVA2&SF_5O]A#]NOX/?\$Y?V2?CWXU^'EYIOCS_@H!
            M\7_%?@_PU\//AOXD^%OQ@UOX=^&/A[HVN6-M+KGCGQWHEGX9\&1:;!;ZKXR\
            M4:GX?TKXD:7XEU672/!^G!!).S67N<19'XL>%OT;,3PEEV9\1^)OB5B(4_#S
            MA'.J614<-F$:G$>/639-F.8QR:IB<'@,'PIEF)E.KGV88BAAJG]F4,9CZV%C
            MBE;Q>&<7P9X@^*N6U\53RSAGA7$5H9UQ-2QF<1^K/ Y5A7F>?)XK&4*$GB,\
            M6$K4*6&PN%K5*6*S&%.C0JNG)GK_`/P4N^(7@?\`X*=?L7^$_P#@I1\+/#7_
            M``CVN_ CXO>,_P!G[XHZ)&PGO3\&O$'C>[NO@5XTUFZOK+3M31KBU\0>$;W^
            MRH()K;3M>^+'B2P5Y8="ENSF^ OBKXW_`&"_^"'/AKXS?LVSGPC\=OVU_P!I
            M#5_ACXI^,UK86DGB+X=>$?#:?$NV`\.7=W;ZA;_VQ%H7PPUNR\(SW-LG]@:W
            M\0=>\2V!CU32K&9O:_@C_P`%O]6_:,L?C%\"?^"G6G?!3P;^SM\4O@]XP\)#
            MQG\`_@I\;[GQ+X?\2:K;QV5I+?\`AT^/OCYKFL1O9W-W<Z#>^&_"D6H^'O%-
            MAHNISR-8BYN=/^3OV&?VT?V4=-_9S\?_`+ G[=OA[Q1XT_9:U[QQKOC+X<?&
            M;P1X?\>1:Y\-]:M_M4J>)8O!LND:;\5+#2;V]T]_$/A9='\%:QXJ75?$=YX>
            M\7_#C6?#7B378M'_`)QP? 'B?E'AEB_";BGPFXH_U6\-_%/@'Q*GP7E^8QXT
            M7$W@YF.99EC.(^$,MSS"83+,MXLS/(>*<-7XAQ.15)8+%8C+\;E^6+#JCAGB
            M:O\`1F-XTX"S/CK)?$W*.-<BJYKF^3\;<$SS[$9=6R*GD'&O]@8K_4//\3E6
            M95,5F=++Z&59C@>&O[75/'4(3R%8G$5%6Q$J4?R4\<?M-_M._%#X>'X3_%3]
            MI/X]?%GX>2^-?#OQ"NO#?Q<^*GB_XKK/XJ\)Z1XBT?P_>0:S\1M3\3^(]%L+
            M*'Q1JE[/H/AS6-&T'5]7BT?5M<TS4[[P_H4VG?NO_P`$S?BK\/O^"8W[(-C^
            MW'\4?#T&N^+/VNOVB_ ?[.WPZTN66>"]T[X)^&?$37_QD\<VDEOI5Y=B+2M/
            MTCQEJ\FG@_8-:UGP7X(TZ>YMCJB21_(?[2.@_P#!%GPG\*;_`,%_LB^-_P!J
            M_P".?QQ^(/B'P?!H?Q.^)7@+Q_X,\!? ;0='\5:*/&6L>*[;Q;\*O@`/$FF^
            M)O"FJZPEOI?A?PI\5_%BZCH-I-IUGX<A%R^M_=OQD_X+FZM^SPWPH_9W_P""
            M86C?"'QI^SK\'?@MX)\*7_Q%_:$^!7[0.E:OXE\=6;ZI9:C9^&/#VH_$#X%Z
            M_!IUAI.GZ1JNO:YK&B:B-:\2^(M073KV6WL)+FY^]\3:^*\3>"LC\./![P*X
            MUP&3\=<?SQO&F3YGPK4\'\MSWAO@O+,BS;-EB,ZQ.6U<)DT.(Z]+)>&L+C\=
            MA:>/QT<DS'!87!5\-]1Q-?Y#A;!RX;XFK\5^)WB9PYBGP?P=C*^1XN/$L.-\
            M;E&=\19CFF3Y![/**&)J8K,IY5F6/S'BVIEN$=:E34,)BL9/#4\15E2_+;_@
            MHC^RW9?LE?M\^(? 'AF&-/AEXR\1^%OC!\')[:.TBTZ;X9_$769-0TJQTJ.R
            M/DKI?A;6[7Q#X(L"R137%KX8BO6B$=W%))_5E^V3^Q;^W_\`$[]NCX??M)_!
            MS]MBZ_9__9?\`:!\,)O&?@<_'/XRZ#I41\$^)?$NO?$;Q'J?P5L=(E^!/C&W
            MU3PY>:;;RK\0-2_LW5XM-:U\2K;:79PM+^"7[=O[>/P/_;P_9I_98^('Q3U;
            M1_!G[>'PE^(U_I?C3P/X%^$WQDB\`>)OAIKVM1M?:QH'BT:'X]\.:/;:>^D^
            M%]>T_P`/>./BJNIZ0S>/HK);Z75-(.J;?[5__!3KPII__!6?0?VV_P!COQ1J
            M7CSP+X?^"_PP^%'C@ZMX%^(/PXM_B!X;L/%GCC5?B%\.9+/XE^#?"^M7-A/:
            M7NA:CIFOVND7^CV'B*+1=;T^:^NM):%?SOB#@WQV\2,!X'9%/A+ZGXC^'?#/
            MCGP/Q#B^-N$7Q+PKF&<</Y7PAALAQ<\RS#"?V'B)<9Y;1P=;+.)5"IET\ZGF
            M4L%0Q$,!6A#ZS!<2>&_#>,\:.*8\0O$\)<=Y9X3<3X>APQG$L@XBFLQXOXDP
            MO%>"RRA3Q']I8#%Y1F4L;F-7)J;>(I9%7R_#UIT<-F%+%GH6B_\`!4+]D[P5
            M_P`%P_C/^U1:WL/B']FO6O"2? UOC%X0\/OXCLI-9TGPGX-TSQ%\7/"ECX?T
            M^^UOQIX;C\2^%;KP@NM^'K75M0\2>&A?ZWX3A\1:;<:59ZM\\?MI?LT_MN:C
            M\ _BA\9_AU_P4$\:_P#!1?\`89\5^*-(UWXB>(M+^.7B#QVW@J[\.Z]X1\?Z
            M5I'Q&^"7B?6M<TCX1WWA[Q3X@TF2^\.?"R.WOO#.D:%;2?$#1/ &B-#H"9OQ
            M%M_^"/'BW]N:/QY'\0OBFG[*GQ7\'>,_$'CSX=^#O@E\:O#'B']G[XJ:WHL%
            MH@75=1\)V>@^(?">DZWK=WXTT"S^$%U\7Q;^)- ?P;'X#U_X>&UO+WUSQC^U
            M#_P3`_8Y_99_:J^"?_!//Q'^TU^TY\5/VS?A?J7PEUO5/B_X(\9?#WX>?"G2
            M6TO6?#,?B[Q#?^._@_\``I-0GT[3_B%XAUWP]I7A/PU\0?$6JZSH,6EW-YX+
            MT>]NM6N.ZCP[A.$ZO@YG' 7AKXG<4<<8;@CPTX5GPYQYX2ULTR'%TN'.(ZM#
            M$QQ7$^.H86KX<<6\*5Z>8YE#.,#BJ?#56C0R.M1PN:X!4:U+NIYYB.(<[\1,
            MNS?C'A'AO@K-N+\TSZIQ%D''=')\QR_!XCA3"X;+<VI8*E4G_K1D^;99'"T,
            M9DV+HO-,5F]+,:%5Y?BG&4OY[Z_I#_X)F_%7X??\$QOV0;']N/XH^'H-=\6?
            MM=?M%^ _V=OAUI<LL\%[IWP3\,^(FO\`XR>.;22WTJ\NQ%I6GZ1XRU>33P?L
            M&M:SX+\$:=/<VQU1)(_Y]=*\*Q7VJ:;9:AJ%IHMA>7]G:WNL75OJ%W;:3:7%
            MQ'%<ZE<6NG6UUJ%S!80N]U-;V-K<WDT<31VL$T[)&W]'?QD_X+FZM^SPWPH_
            M9W_X)A:-\(?&G[.OP=^"W@GPI?\`Q%_:$^!7[0.E:OXE\=6;ZI9:C9^&/#VH
            M_$#X%Z_!IUAI.GZ1JNO:YK&B:B-:\2^(M073KV6WL)+FY_H[Z5F3<<<59-P9
            MX5<(\$9QQE3XYXACF'%V%PN.GPYE%7@[@]X;.\QR3,N,:V"QN7Y!6XBQO]FX
            M+"RK1J8C%4*>-PV'P]6I5C;^?_ _%\+X/.<_XSXBXARW(,'P;D->KEN*QE-8
            M_%1XFX@C5R+A_'8'(:=2.+S[^P\1B<1GF(PN&A.%">7X2IC)8?#U?:Q_*W_@
            MH[^RAI7[+7[=OBOX8Z+:QO\`"?X@:UX=^*GPF:V%O;:==_"OXG:I-=6.FZ5_
            M9KHL.E^&=7A\1^!K"13;W,UKX9BOPJ+=0RO^T7[2GPA_X(-_L=_M::1^R[\3
            M_P!F3]H'QKXU^(S_``^UBXNO"_C'XD7OPM^!>D>,Y;?PMH\>IZU<_&_P+XXU
            MFQU2XTV^\;:U;:'I_P`9?$EB;V]@L/L5NVC>$[;XK_;M_;Q^!_[>'[-/[+'Q
            M`^*>K:/X,_;P^$OQ&O\`2_&G@?P+\)OC)%X`\3?#37M:C:^UC0/%HT/Q[X<T
            M>VT]])\+Z]I_A[QQ\55U/2&;Q]%9+?2ZII!U3PC_`(*6?M*?!+]J'_@I(WQ_
            M^"WBO4O%/PHTW1O@7I$WBO5/`7Q'\#EK[P5?:C/XD2TT+Q]X2\,>([ZWTY)H
            MF6^LM'N+&^W@:=<W9! _'<GR3QE\0*?@GP/Q7BO&'@'&<*9'XP<'^)./X-S/
            M/L@IYQG7!.&X/CP9FU7B/ X>.!S2EG^$=''X+-L+&-+,<=6S_+LJJO#O,*4O
            MTS.\W\/^'WXR<?9-3X%XO6?9-X=<7<$8'/\``X/&T\/F>?9_Q1EO&6"H9#BZ
            M[Q>&K8;%PQ.)K9/&;J8/+:G#^+Q49TZ>!JOHOC%^Q3\*/V7/^"M&C_LP-\(/
            MBU^UA\%GN_#?B:#X.^$;BYE^+/BKP7XV\&:C?-IUAJ7ACQ%\/V:^\%ZS#J.I
            MC5[WQ%X+TB32O#0O/%&J:=HSZI?']&_V\_\`@EO^R[I/[$'QL_:+^&'['WQ^
            M_8?^(GP%MK/Q%:^&_BE\7/AO\1[3XF^'9M7\.V^OW-[!X*_:2_:@TRRL-#T>
            MXU9])>#Q5X$UPZTI-[I>O:6;54P]._X*B_L>Z7_P6(^)O[5=CXA\6Z]\`_&W
            M[,GA7X(P_%^R^$WQ.T?7O 'B>QG75]4\0:7X$\;^`]+\::_8V7]F)I=U+H7@
            MWQ!+>?VE$VDV&N)'<V,K?'?[9_\`P3.T/]BW]LO]F;P9^W_^WY^T9XG^.OP@
            MU*/P[X\_:Z\*?M=_&(VOCFPTK6%\,>"/":ZY\#?#TG@NTU_6;:WN?%=WIGA#
            M3?# @U*PFN-<633K#2['\@XAXQ^DY/$>".<_V3XLY9F.4\'<#8K/ZF#RGC[&
            MX'C'$?ZRX^GQ&^(>&\HA#A?+\=E^38:7]K_ZRY77S7-:6+I5<#3H>SP%:C^G
            M\/\`#7@G//O$/ 5,7P)C,HS#B3#8'#4*N,X:HK(,'C^%<LQ,\5EF<8[$+'QP
            M^-SW-ZV%P5/AW$4J63ULOJ3K5<+1PM6G'YE^-=[8Z;_P0#_X)]:CJFC6GB+3
            M-/\`V[/$=[J/A^_N=2LK'7;&UC_:XGN]&O;S1KS3M7M+34[>.2RN;G2M0L=2
            M@AG>6QO+6Z2*=,#]JW_@G)\+_%7[9O[#_A_]D?0I/"O[,W[>/@[P)XG^'Z0:
            MMXM\577A:WTQ=/O?C)+<7WB_5];UNYN/#/@_4=*\87%I=ZT7AN;^^TR.*QAL
            M`%\H^(W[2/P!\<_\$>?@)^R7-X^U+P]^T%\%_P!I75OB;#X`N_AC\6M:L_'/
            MAG79OBIIL<^E^._#/@C6/A]X7DLX?C-%J-S#X[\4^&[A8/!WB"/R`UUHIU']
            M0O\`@F1^UCI_P=_X);_';XR?%CP=_P`)!=_\$_=5\<7_`.SIXHO[6< ^)?C5
            MX<O-*TCX<:#J=PEG93ZGJ?CKQ>NB:E;R:A>26>E_$+04N+6RMX]'>7]#XCK>
            M*/A#D'BAXF</8'B.CC,N^DCXQY/4X/Q3Q^78'B[+O%'!Y9E_`?$.!P&+4<#G
            M-;+N,ZG#&)RK&X;#8J6(P.)S_+*&+HSJ8E4?SG)*7"7B)CO"WP\QF)RNH^*O
            M!S)<JPN>T_J^(QW"W$'"W&O%7$&8TI5X<V)RR-?AK^U\/F-)SPRQ'UK+:U1U
            M/J^&J4O*?@Y^Q[_P34^+O[>7_!0+PGH?PB\3^-/A1^Q3X%L=,^'O[,GPD^('
            MCG7?B%^T1XO\(:!J1^.'B+1+_7_B=9^*O$'B#PI\09+;X;^'_"?AKQSX1T.7
            MQ!!HC:NZIJTEO??"?C[]FOX'_M>_\%"_@Y^RC^R+^RI^T3^PKI.L^';&V^*?
            MAS]J87<7CK2-0M8O$/CCQ!XKL/ .H_$7XJ>(+&T@^&-MIE[I1UCQ[IMKXHU*
            M]TJVLO#^@6*7?B36?G+]A/PM^Q]<>/\`7?%W[>W[0?QZ^"TNA0Z;X[\%_$;X
            M#>'?%VO^.[_XU3>+;;Q!?>*'UCP7\-OBOXLT'4['57N?$>E:GI/A.VN(M8D3
            M5E\5:'/I$%MJ_P"JOQV_X*Q?`GPK^TG^P)K?[+;?&W]I#P;^Q=HOCG1/B'^T
            M'^T'8^*O#_Q/^,_ASXB^&M"\+3^$X-;^(GA[P?\`$CQ7K^CZ/+XAU;6O%WC+
            MP9H>DW7BVVT?[)+XBBN]=OV]7%9%XW\!>)>7<-9!GGC+XE<2T_">648:>95^
            M)Z/AYDO&^#\-,PJ4^),TS/-8U^#N,J6=\64Z-:I3S+&X#-,IS7,L-0ABL;AL
            MOI98E/-?#+BWA'C;-/[)\/N$.'(<95\7A\QC2RA<78WA;#\1<.TL/DN28'"8
            MFAG.1YN\BHUX4,1EV#QN!S&=?&5<PPV%=7'9I5^J-%_X)X?\$T/&OQ+UC]C?
            M3/V!O^"F/@W7-,FO_ EE^WQXF^&WQ7TOX4:SXH\/00W$_B:RUW5?$[^$YM/U
            MS4(+K0H/%-Y^SKH?POU9A<ZAH%_8Z'=Z%XGE^1_V'/V _P!BSP[X"_X*7:I^
            MWGX?O?$^G_L.?$>_T'4/B'X=\2?$#PK?VGAOP/'XMFUR\\/^&_#_`(CL++59
            MO&J>'[%]$T[6=-U74I5U6TLM,N;:[N8KD>M?&G]K[_@E[XRD^*7QLT?_`(*5
            M_P#!8GP1\0?%GA'Q=XTT;]FCP;\3_P!N=/!'A/XA^(O!=]>:5X*\-V/A70+;
            MX?V\^A^+;VVET_0=%_:+LOA+9Z_:IH</C&Q^',)A@_.+]FK]JOX5_#G_`()U
            M_P#!27X0_&/X@^.[SX__`+6%MHU]X'LO$.B?%[XM>+/B!XMNXM2N/$=_XQ^(
            M^G:-XXTZPU274=15]0U[Q]XQL+>\F>66'4[F*)Y%_+.&\-])+,?#?CV,>(O&
            MO"XY4_"S!8^AFF%\05Q=@>+,VX\RFAGF:<*9GFN6825'*<%D>'SRAQ+E/#^(
            MQ'#F'HULKK*$L%B*TW^@9K'P2I\;>'--95P)/*,=Q/Q/+#8G!UN%J&2UN#\%
            MP1G<HT.(Z5'-<5B,35QV9XGA[%9%FF>8.GCZ6,PV.C*5#&5*=.?R%^V=\7/V
            M,_BIX]\)/^PU^R[X^_9O^%&B^$'?Q/+\7/%&L:]\1?&_CC5=3E<C^S7^-_QI
            M\/Z!X5\,Z'96*:?]FU'3=<U75]=U@:K:I:Z5IH?$_9A_8K_:8_;+U+Q=H_[-
            MOPU_X6/J/@2QTG4O%=O_`,)EX \'_P!E66N7%[:Z7-YWCWQ5X7@OOM4^GWB>
            M7ILMY+!Y.ZXCA22)G\$_X1^;^Y'_`.1/_B:]!\!^/OC3\)VU27X1?&/XP?!V
            MXUU;./7;WX._%GXC_"?4-<@TXW+6%KK6H_#SQ%X:OM6L[.2\NI;:SU"XN;6"
            M:>2>.%93O'^E,>!>+^$_#]\.< 9W/.>)L!2DLGSSQ8S//N+'BJV)S7ZYBI\1
            M9CA\9ALZQ\:>%Q.)PV!C0Q-%86-/`T(Q6%P[IO\`B[&<8\.\2<5T\XXBRO"Y
            M+DN(GA*>897P'E^6Y-"AA<+A*6%;RK!UU4P-/%UW16(Q-7$*:Q&)J5ZT[.HH
            MPJ_'GX"?%?\`9E^)^N_!GXW>&(?!GQ*\,VVC7>O>&8_$?A7Q3)IL'B#2;37=
            M',^J>#=<\0Z(9+W2;^SOE@BU*2>**XC%Q'%(2@_9_P#X(U:]I/[1/PB_;-_X
            M)F^.+J.33?V@/AGJ'Q'^$"W[*MAHGQ8\%P6KF^1EECGDNEU#3_ 'BZ*V&ZV$
            M'P_OVD"K<W"S_B+XGNO''COQ'JOC+XA>./'?Q*\9:ZUDVM>,OB;X\\:?$CQA
            MJHTW3[72=.CO_%/CC6=?U^Z@T_3+*TL+&WFU!X+.TMXH+>..- M>T_LH?%SQ
            M%^R]^T=\'?CUH F>X^&WCC1M<U.PM+F>TEUSPPT_V'Q=X<:=$;RXO$7AB[U;
            M19&9)41;XNT4@78?EO$SPRXP\0O!7->&LYJY53\1/[#P>;Y?F/#-/%8;*\%X
            MA</5,/G>1X_(7FE;$8_!X6&?X'"JC+%5JN)IX2K4I5JE52J<WI\/<=\-\&>(
            M^4\3\-K,ZO#N59QAJJPF?+"5\RQF1UZ<<)G>!S"&7<F$K3QF7XC,,-"-"'+:
            MI1FHJK'W?U&^)FE:W_P3Z_X(M2?"[7]/U'P7^TE_P4J^+FH>&O%.B7UT-*\4
            M/XJ_$3P/^SWXC_X*9_$3]A#X'?#>T\0^//"+6_Q>OOASX%U_QEX@\:_#^T?X
            MQM%_;V_;&OO'/PTU/6M4^ _PB\$:3\+OA#=:YX;U[PBVN7>H?9_%7Q/\9VN@
            M>)M*TCQ):0:UXEGTOPM!/JEA:#4;#P!I^HV4+V%U:W5QVW[-?@G_`((K>)?@
            M?X/M?VN?BG^U?\%?CIH&IZ\/&&K>!? 7BSQ?X9^(::I<VUYI*:!;?#SX4?M"
            M)I?AWPCI<%OI4=UKVG_#;Q'J^NZAXBN);37-*BT2?2OYTR+AO-<#X%9YXA^*
            M/!O$LN/_`!HXQQG&.9T\D\,X>(N<>'F(QF Q>3<$REPEG>&Q=:&!X>X9P>#R
            MZA0Q^$KXG+\?Q#B,-B:5/ZQCJ]+]GXDSC*I>(7#'AWX=\1Y;_JSX=9!/"T,1
            MB.+WPW@>*L5G&+H9[QI1H\0Y=7P\:.,S2IF,LLJU<'BJ3Q&'R.>+PM;VD:-,
            M/^"\WB/X@^*/^"B7B^[\:_!WQ#\(-(T;X9> ?"?@6;Q3?^#]0U;XM>'=!U#Q
            M:9OC'&_@;6?$.B6FB^)-4OKSPYX?TZ\UF7Q/::-X/LSXJTCPIK<UUX1T+\@-
            M"UW6O"^N:-XF\-ZMJ.@^(O#NJZ?KN@Z[H]Y<:=JVBZUI-W#?Z7JVEZA:2175
            MCJ.G7UO!>65Y;2QW%M<PQ3PR)(BL/UA_;O\`VMO@E^WQ^V+\'[W3=#\?_"3]
            MC7X/>'/ ?P'TCQ/JNA3GXIZY\.](\6W<_C/XF6G@V[O]3NM*LH]'NU@\`Z%X
            MCM5\:7-AIYUCQ3H5EJFJCPI8?.?Q?\.?L#:!^U1H5A\`?%W[1?Q=_8]T5_ M
            M]XY\3>(_`[>#_BIXB+S37GC[PSX`T[Q]X<^";7LT>G0VNGZ9KGB+PWX0TV#5
            M=2GBAOM6M-+.IW?ZI]'^MC>$O"#PJX&XEX'XQRG.ZG >>YA4RI\,9QCZ$,'D
            MN/Q:A0S?%26*PF5<0<2Y?5PV;8;AC&8N-6C6Q\\HHP@\/1H/Y#QI6%XAX_X_
            MXERO/N&\QR_+*W".'QM3#9YED8O%YADN5Y?6P64^TK4*F>4,DS"A7RW&YGAZ
            M<W4IX5YGBW%3Q-2E^]W_``2_\??&[7O@!^T?^U)J?[7'Q7_X*'_M"^/_`(._
            M%6:]_P"";MY\8_"6J:]X0O=0^(^KZ3H?BZ3P=\0OC'!X8^'W@G58+(Q6EIX2
            M^%O@X0^"M7N=#\'>'OB%JL&@>&M8_D=LH;VWLK2WU)UDU&"UMX;^1%=$DO8H
            MD2Z=5D"R*K3K(RJZJX! 8!@17]//PG_:5_X(F_\`!/SQ;XT_:B_91\4?M9_&
            MWX^R^%/$OA_P!^SMK/P]^(6E^&-"U/QO<6DBZ+%\0?&7P=\`^"[+1/"WEIHN
            MK>*=<^,OC]X?"Z:KJ&B1_$'Q+_9,E]^0G[,/A/\`8D\6Z'\<_%_[?'Q=^,?P
            MS\:'27\0?"K1_@-\._$7CFR\6>.]93Q1K&M:1>0V'@7XD7]OI]GJ2:)I^BV^
            MNW'@C2;BVO'&I>/M.DVM#^4^".(CP9Q7X_>(5'P]\0\OX"QE#@)9=1?A/B^%
            M<\P,\%C\_P`'1X*R#@3A_#REQ'@.%L%GF%K8GBC!X%XZO&KBIYGB\R4*-:A]
            MOX@PJY_PCX9\(X[B[A3'<6XCB?/ZE*N^.:>?8;-<)F64Y2ZO%&<9_FU>$>&*
            M.(KY5'!X3)J\L-AJT72JT*%/$>TIOYF^&'Q=_:%\!R_\(K\"_C7\?_A?/XOU
            MC389]"^!_P`8OBG\+Y/%>N2-_9VCQZC9?#;Q3X<;Q!J"O=FSTM;]+R6%KJ2*
            MT$9N) _[0?\`!7+XP_$#X'?LT_LM_P#!+SQ'\7_B-\6_B=::!H?[1O[9_C7X
            MB_$OQC\4O$EWXDU;4;G6?AK\);OQ7XUUSQ#K%SH6F>)4O_$T.C37T<-MH_@7
            MP#J,5LD>OS&;X?\`^"9'B?\`9I^$W[6'PS^.'[6_BN^\!?#+X4PS_$+3K.#X
            M??$?XCZKK/Q$LH[>#P-H;Z!\*O#'C76[>31-<U"+Q;=7[6$NC(_A7[#=W1AO
            ME9OFG]H'XK^*_P!J7X_?&G]I7Q=:WUCK/QM^(>M>-;71]8FNIM1\,>$"(-%^
            M'7@ZX,\:/"_A#X?:1X9\/2VPBACANK"YVPQL[@_J7&'AO#C[Z17!F!J<$T<-
            MP[X>973\3^)>+I\-T\+_`*T<:NNLFX#X;_MZ>$HULR7#U/#XKBC'8>CC,50I
            M5L%D>%QM.#A2@OB.#>-JG!GA;QKG'^L]5YCFF)EX=\*\-T\\=:GE5#-Z-7,N
            M,>**>3PQ=3#0A/+[Y+@,RI4:=2&-S?&XBC5E*:J/YZHKJO\`A'YO[D?_`)$_
            M^)H_X1^;^Y'_`.1/_B:_JC^R\3_*_P#P'T_O>:/P3^U,)_S\7WQ_S]?Z>G*T
            M5U7_``C\W]R/_P`B?_$T?\(_-_<C_P#(G_Q-']EXG^5_^ ^G][S0?VIA/^?B
            M^^/^?K_3TY6BNJ_X1^;^Y'_Y$_\`B:/^$?F_N1_^1/\`XFC^R\3_`"O_`,!]
            M/[WF@_M3"?\`/Q??'_/U_IZ<K175?\(_-_<C_P#(G_Q-'_"/S?W(_P#R)_\`
            M$T?V7B?Y7_X#Z?WO-!_:F$_Y^+[X_P"?K_3TY6BNJ_X1^;^Y'_Y$_P#B:/\`
            MA'YO[D?_`)$_^)H_LO$_RO\`\!]/[WF@_M3"?\_%]\?\_7^GIRM%=5_PC\W]
            MR/\`\B?_`!-'_"/S?W(__(G_`,31_9>)_E?_`(#Z?WO-!_:F$_Y^+[X_Y^O]
            M/3E:*ZK_`(1^;^Y'_P"1/_B:/^$?F_N1_P#D3_XFC^R\3_*__ ?3^]YH/[4P
            MG_/Q??'_`#]?Z>G*T5U7_"/S?W(__(G_`,31_P`(_-_<C_\`(G_Q-']EXG^5
            M_P#@/I_>\T']J83_`)^+[X_Y^O\`3TY6BNC_`+!NO^>#_G%_\51_8-U_SP?\
            MXO\`XJJ_LG$]E]\?+^]Y_P!75[_M#"_\_:?_`('#_P"2]?Z>G.45T?\`8-U_
            MSP?\XO\`XJC^P;K_`)X/^<7_`,51_9.)[+[X^7][S_JZN?VAA?\`G[3_`/ X
            M?_)>O]/3G**Z/^P;K_G@_P"<7_Q5']@W7_/!_P`XO_BJ/[)Q/9??'R_O>?\`
            M5U<_M#"_\_:?_@</_DO7^GISE%='_8-U_P`\'_.+_P"*H_L&Z_YX/^<7_P`5
            M1_9.)[+[X^7][S_JZN?VAA?^?M/_`,#A_P#)>O\`3TYRBNC_`+!NO^>#_G%_
            M\51_8-U_SP?\XO\`XJC^R<3V7WQ\O[WG_5U<_M#"_P#/VG_X'#_Y+U_IZ<Y1
            M71_V#=?\\'_.+_XJC^P;K_G@_P"<7_Q5']DXGLOOCY?WO/\`JZN?VAA?^?M/
            M_P`#A_\`)>O]/3G**Z/^P;K_`)X/^<7_`,51_8-U_P`\'_.+_P"*H_LG$]E]
            M\?+^]Y_U=7/[0PO_`#]I_P#@</\`Y+U_IZ<Y171_V#=?\\'_`#B_^*H_L&Z_
            MYX/^<7_Q5']DXGLOOCY?WO/^KJY_:&%_Y^T__ X?_)>O]/3G**Z/^P;K_G@_
            MYQ?_`!5']@W7_/!_SB_^*H_LG$]E]\?+^]Y_U=7/[0PO_/VG_P"!P_\`DO7^
            MGISE%='_`&#=?\\'_.+_`.*H_L&Z_P">#_G%_P#%4?V3B>R^^/E_>\_ZNKG]
            MH87_`)^T_P#P.'_R7K_3TYRBNC_L&Z_YX/\`G%_\51_8-U_SP?\`.+_XJC^R
            M<3V7WQ\O[WG_`%=7/[0PO_/VG_X'#_Y+U_IZ<Y171_V#=?\`/!_SB_\`BJ/[
            M!NO^>#_G%_\`%4?V3B>R^^/E_>\_ZNKG]H87_G[3_P# X?\`R7K_`$].<HKH
            M_P"P;K_G@_YQ?_%4?V#=?\\'_.+_`.*H_LG$]E]\?+^]Y_U=7/[0PO\`S]I_
            M^!P_^2]?Z>G.45T?]@W7_/!_SB_^*H_L&Z_YX/\`G%_\51_9.)[+[X^7][S_
            M`*NKG]H87_G[3_\``X?_`"7K_3TYRBNC_L&Z_P">#_G%_P#%4?V#=?\`/!_S
            MB_\`BJ/[)Q/9??'R_O>?]75S^T,+_P`_:?\`X'#_`.2]?Z>G.45T?]@W7_/!
            M_P`XO_BJ/[!NO^>#_G%_\51_9.)[+[X^7][S_JZN?VAA?^?M/_P.'_R7K_3T
            MYRBNC_L&Z_YX/^<7_P`51_8-U_SP?\XO_BJ/[)Q/9??'R_O>?]75S^T,+_S]
            MI_\`@</_`)+U_IZ<Y171_P!@W7_/!_SB_P#BJ/[!NO\`G@_YQ?\`Q5']DXGL
            MOOCY?WO/^KJY_:&%_P"?M/\`\#A_\EZ_T].<HKH_[!NO^>#_`)Q?_%4?V#=?
            M\\'_`#B_^*H_LG$]E]\?+^]Y_P!75S^T,+_S]I_^!P_^2]?Z>G.45T?]@W7_
            M`#P?\XO_`(JC^P;K_G@_YQ?_`!5']DXGLOOCY?WO/^KJY_:&%_Y^T_\`P.'_
            M`,EZ_P!/3G**Z/\`L&Z_YX/^<7_Q5']@W7_/!_SB_P#BJ/[)Q/9??'R_O>?]
            M75S^T,+_`,_:?_@</_DO7^GISE%='_8-U_SP?\XO_BJ/[!NO^>#_`)Q?_%4?
            MV3B>R^^/E_>\_P"KJY_:&%_Y^T__``.'_P`EZ_T].<HKH_[!NO\`G@_YQ?\`
            MQ5']@W7_`#P?\XO_`(JC^R<3V7WQ\O[WG_5U<_M#"_\`/VG_`.!P_P#DO7^G
            MISE%='_8-U_SP?\`.+_XJC^P;K_G@_YQ?_%4?V3B>R^^/E_>\_ZNKG]H87_G
            M[3_\#A_\EZ_T].8D+!1LSG(Z#/&#['VJ'=-Z-_WP/_B:ZPZ%<CK"P^K0C^;4
            MG]B3_P#/,_\`?</_`,56D<KQ*5O9PEUNU%O6W][^K>E[CF.%M\=-Z[\\'VTW
            M]?P.4W3>C?\`? _^)HW3>C?]\#_XFNK_`+$G_P">9_[[A_\`BJ/[$G_YYG_O
            MN'_XJJ_LW$?\^J?W1_S_`*L_*[_M'"_S4_\`P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;T;_O@?_$T;
            MIO1O^^!_\375_P!B3_\`/,_]]P__`!5']B3_`//,_P#?</\`\51_9N(_Y]4_
            MNC_G_5GY7/[1PO\`-3_\"AY>?K^'F<INF]&_[X'_`,31NF]&_P"^!_\`$UU?
            M]B3_`//,_P#?</\`\51_8D__`#S/_?</_P`51_9N(_Y]4_NC_G_5GY7/[1PO
            M\U/_`,"AY>?K^'F<INF]&_[X'_Q-&Z;T;_O@?_$UU?\`8D__`#S/_?</_P`5
            M1_8D_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V;B/^?5/[H_Y_U9^5S^T<+_`#4__ H>7GZ_AYG*
            M;IO1O^^!_P#$T;IO1O\`O@?_`!-=7_8D_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V)/_P`\S_WW
            M#_\`%4?V;B/^?5/[H_Y_U9^5S^T<+_-3_P# H>7GZ_AYG*;IO1O^^!_\31NF
            M]&_[X'_Q-=7_`&)/_P`\S_WW#_\`%4?V)/\`\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']FXC_GU3^Z
            M/^?]6?E<_M'"_P`U/_P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;T;_O@?\`Q-&Z;T;_`+X'_P`375_V
            M)/\`\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']B3_\`/,_]]P__`!5']FXC_GU3^Z/^?]6?E<_M'"_S
            M4_\`P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;T;_O@?_$T;IO1O^^!_\375_P!B3_\`/,_]]P__`!5'
            M]B3_`//,_P#?</\`\51_9N(_Y]4_NC_G_5GY7/[1PO\`-3_\"AY>?K^'F<IN
            MF]&_[X'_`,31NF]&_P"^!_\`$UU?]B3_`//,_P#?</\`\51_8D__`#S/_?</
            M_P`51_9N(_Y]4_NC_G_5GY7/[1PO\U/_`,"AY>?K^'F<INF]&_[X'_Q-&Z;T
            M;_O@?_$UU?\`8D__`#S/_?</_P`51_8D_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V;B/^?5/[H_
            MY_U9^5S^T<+_`#4__ H>7GZ_AYG*;IO1O^^!_P#$T;IO1O\`O@?_`!-=7_8D
            M_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V)/_P`\S_WW#_\`%4?V;B/^?5/[H_Y_U9^5S^T<+_-3
            M_P# H>7GZ_AYG*;IO1O^^!_\31NF]&_[X'_Q-=7_`&)/_P`\S_WW#_\`%4?V
            M)/\`\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']FXC_GU3^Z/^?]6?E<_M'"_P`U/_P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;
            MT;_O@?\`Q-&Z;T;_`+X'_P`375_V)/\`\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']B3_\`/,_]]P__
            M`!5']FXC_GU3^Z/^?]6?E<_M'"_S4_\`P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;T;_O@?_$T;IO1O
            M^^!_\375_P!B3_\`/,_]]P__`!5']B3_`//,_P#?</\`\51_9N(_Y]4_NC_G
            M_5GY7/[1PO\`-3_\"AY>?K^'F<INF]&_[X'_`,31NF]&_P"^!_\`$UU?]B3_
            M`//,_P#?</\`\51_8D__`#S/_?</_P`51_9N(_Y]4_NC_G_5GY7/[1PO\U/_
            M`,"AY>?K^'F<INF]&_[X'_Q-&Z;T;_O@?_$UU?\`8D__`#S/_?</_P`51_8D
            M_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V;B/^?5/[H_Y_U9^5S^T<+_`#4__ H>7GZ_AYG*;IO1
            MO^^!_P#$T;IO1O\`O@?_`!-=7_8D_P#SS/\`WW#_`/%4?V)/_P`\S_WW#_\`
            M%4?V;B/^?5/[H_Y_U9^5S^T<+_-3_P# H>7GZ_AYG*;IO1O^^!_\31NF]&_[
            MX'_Q-=7_`&)/_P`\S_WW#_\`%4?V)/\`\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']FXC_GU3^Z/^?]
            M6?E<_M'"_P`U/_P*'EY^OX>9RFZ;T;_O@?\`Q-&Z;T;_`+X'_P`375_V)/\`
            M\\S_`-]P_P#Q5']B3_\`/,_]]P__`!5']FXC_GU3^Z/^?]6?E<_M'"_S4_\`
            MP*'EY^OX>9]U_P#!/+4)-./[7]Z^0(/V8/"A!*-P7_;:_8YB! 0HV1OR,,,'
            M!/ KZK\0WAOU:2-V9W(9AEU^\82#\Y[A2?O$^O)Q7R+^QU;RZ1X0_;2O6!C"
            M?LP^"E#9C?!?]N/]C0`;5#GG!ZJ1^E?L5^P3\&/V4?CW9_$L_M-?&^/X-#PO
            M%X%_X0HR?$OX<?#S_A)?[:'BX>(R/^%A:)J?]K?V/_8V@9_L?R/[/_M0?VAY
            MOVVR\O\`D;Q5S+!\$X_CKC#-L)F.(P>5\0950Q%'*,OJYGCIK%<,<"86BJ&!
            MPRE7KVK8Z$ZJIW]G1C4KRM"G)G])>'%+$9[DN0Y3E]7"4ZN*P>83I3Q>)IX7
            M#1G2S3.JLW4KSE&%-.%!Q3D_?E*-./OR2?Y8>+;*62'Y<JV)2?G4# @`[9/I
            M7B6I6CPR!VDD0 !,K(.6W2'/`SS@\G!XK^F?XW_L,_\`!,CPQ\(?BKXL\$?M
            MB+XF\=^&/AOXY\0^"O#(_:%^`&L?\)%XNT7PMJFH^&]"_L;1O"5MK.KG5]7M
            M;.P&EZ3<V^IW_P!H^RV$T5U+#(O\WOB0JL<VU<!&D&,DYVB?N>F<>]>AX/\`
            MBCDWB/@L;6R+!9_A*.68JEA,0L_R3&9)5G4KTU5@\/2QD8SKTE'252"<(S2B
            M]=_G_$W+,VX1S"C1QN)RRN\;1GB<,\NS"ECX0ITZD:515WAI6I3OK&$I7E%<
            MRTT/K[]EZ]\OPE\$;I<%;;Q?_P`%J9'^1BN8/^"7/[/T@R.&(P!D`@GD`U^A
            M7P5U(ZI^PG_P4.N%=F=K7]DS^^I&_P"+VM;?OLQYP1][MSQ@G\T_V5[AKKX3
            M?#K41]RR\4?\%MCN^7Y0?^"6'[/Y4X*JS9.3@(Q&<'(XK]"_V%Y?"/Q$_94_
            M;+^#^L_%_P"#7PD\4_$J']FU?"6H?&CX@:9\/] U0^#_`!WXH\5>(/(N;N"Y
            MU"[^QZ=:)#)_9>E:C]GO=2TN.]^R07B7*_BWB9E_U/*J^:U:55T<HXXX,Q>)
            MG2H5<1.CE^!^E9QCB\=B9TL/"I6E3PN%PE?$5O9TY.%&C.;7+"Y^J<"XV>*J
            MSHTW3]KC,GS2$%*K3I<^*Q'@UPS##T^:I5C",ZM:O2IQYIVYZD(W5[K\M/%-
            MG+)$_#!S*N#O4?\`+20DYY.3S7UY_P`$XK1X/^&_R[,,_P#!,C]J]"0X/++X
            M`8$8&<J <$CCMG->UZA_P3\CN0S']N#_`()X+E@=LG[3`52A9B"7'@LD'+ `
            M!2#C[W.*](^"7P!\%_LJ^#/VR_&'B[]L']B7QL/'G[#O[0_PF\+^%OA;^T'I
            MGB;QEJWC'Q5H^AZGH=C9Z'JNC>'OMIOSX=N=.M;;3KJ]U2[U2^TRTL]-N/M,
            MCP>QQAXG\)9YP/F_#V49I5Q^9YC6R:C@L'1RG.?:UZJSK+)RA%SR^,%RPA*3
            M<IQBE%MNR=O"PF2\0Y=Q1@L?B\)3P^7X:CCJE?$5,=@8TZ/+E^(3E*/UKF=V
            MU!**E*3]WJN;\Y/V()M_B;X;HK%FB_X*J?\`!)%'."25,_[:O+$CEB0=S# _
            M.OIGPOXWU[1(O"OBCPSJ]_HFO:%'I>H:-K&FSSV=_IU[:F"2"XM)TD+Q-&Z8
            M`^ZT7[N161F4_*W[`4C:AXR\*(HR++_@J?\`\$DI",J,;)_VV Y^95)P5 P"
            MQ.,KUY^]?^">>@? GXC?$[P9H_Q^\50>'?"D>GK?:=9ZC(FG:#XKUZS\EK/P
            MUK_B&6:UBT'3KR-9IVDD\M=5>W&B17ME>:A:M+_E#^UDPF)GXM^%V5T*U#!U
            M<PQW'5.CB,3B(8:E1J?4?#&4*LZ[G'D=+VO/%QYIJ22A&524(O\`UC_94YG@
            ML-X7>/7$V8X'%YIA,EROPUQN-P&7X">98O%T'#Q057#T<%#G]M[:%/DE&I:B
            MJ<IU,1.GAX5:D/W]^"%GHG[?_P"SAX.U?]I_X.12W>A^(H+C2M6N5;2[+Q=+
            MHKV;3>*/#36-S;:MI^B^(?*ET?Q)I0$>C:E+;W:V$DT$5JNE_F!_P6&_:5^+
            M6DZW!^RQH'A?5?A3\&[+1=(NGN[..#3X?BIIT-M']BM=+DTMFL+;P!X?FA73
            MD\.VTB32ZI8%M;MK9;73].M+/[;G_!1G6?%VKV/PV_9IUR^\#?#+P'?Z>]MX
            MI\,F70;_`,5ZGX=FA;2CI:6J6[:7X*TF:U@.D:6L<2ZH8(;W4+=;9+*PMO7;
            M+]J?]E[]O+]F#QCX&_:]UC1/AE\3/A?X>O?$*^,DB@@NVGMHELH/&OP[MQB7
            M4-5O[AK2P\2_#>U\Q]:EN((]*MWAELY="_S8XJXKR7B7*\[X$R7BRA@.+(Y5
            MA:6(XKQD,%EN"XU_LFCB98W)\1FJ4:F&H.$I/#XBM7C#%0]K!U*V$J5*F)_L
            M?@/@/BKP^XEX3\7.*_#;%9KX=U.(<QQ.6>&>6U\WSS,_"B7$F+P$<KXEP7#M
            M1U:.+QKJ0IK&8'#X9U\#5GAZT,/@\PHX6E@?YB/'+@_LX_MQ0 LQC_9/\)."
            M<DE3^WQ^PWDD^@Q@# ("G/&"?Y6?B?\`\C+[?8EQ]/MM]_\`7K^J7Q7]EO?A
            M!^WEI=G/)/;K^R=X8^S3S0?9Y;BV3]OK]B+R;B6W665+>22,*[VZW<XB=R@E
            MF";V_F)^*^AK%XMECF58V6T3:J* HC:ZO'3B*7 .&YR2Q.6X4JH_VP_9/X?$
            M9K] ?-:\''F7TAN**4VV^2]+A#@]/WHNI>.JY9;2:36Y_#_[1^KA\#]-/&X>
            M7-"57PHX.Q<:;BXSC3K5LY:M&5I:/I9.,6E))L_1#X1^*]-T/PEH$=W*5E:T
            MM6.8IGR5M[=RH=(W!8I*I*G:&W#:^Y& ^@]/^)OAA0A>]C1@1D/!<A1QPV3"
            M#G)R<_=;K@?,?Z"/^#8'_DFW[1/_`&+O[/O_`*?/VBJ_>/\`;P_:FU#]C#]E
            M_P`=_M#Z3\/+/XJZKX3U_P"%GAO3/ FH^-9_AWI^M:A\4OBUX'^%-E)?^,K;
            MP=\0+G1+/2;GQK%K5U+;^#]<GN(-/>RBMDDN5N(?ZJ^D#^T/Q'@OXQ<6^%<?
            M".'$ZR',N'L!ALU_UXGE4\QQ7$649'F&'A_9\>#LT>'E]:SBG@8OZ]5A+D5>
            MI*G"3A3_`,Q\A^B7E/BEDL.,L1QEBLFJ9OC\^]K@XY/1Q=/#K+,\S++)3>*J
            M9K@U*%2.`>(?-1A[)5/9\T^3VD_X))?B5X1D(+:G9KD\96X4LQ]5,##=UZ?,
            M<\^@S)/B#X38Y74H&&3RB3$'GJ&"KD?7)'.<'-?W&_%+]IK]MWX%_"GQY\5?
            MBO\`LK_LA6]CX:'@:P\-Z1X4_P""BNH:8OB/Q%XT^)_@GP&--UOQE^T'^QS^
            MSI\.?!EE::/XGU;7--N[KQAJVK^*?$FDZ)\/]!\.7.K^+K.^T_L_@5^U1XJ^
            M(/[4?_!0SX/>.X/ OAWX=?L@^*?@1IOA'Q+;1ZCI&ISZ!\2/V?\`0/BWXOU3
            MXA:SK'B&]T*5=&U;4KZ/3[[3-,\,V6GZ!;HNIQWUS%-J4GY'2_:OUH1K5(^
            MN$5/#87%8FM.7BK\%+!5\EP^(E/EX$O!QEGV724I0A3J0J5G";>&K1AZ-'Z!
            MF2QJ1I4_$;-'.=2G1A!<+0]Z=2%2I!0OG:Y^:-&<5R<R4UR/WO=/X//^%@>%
            M/^@A'_W[G_QH_P"%@>%/^@A'_P!^Y_\`&O\`16^#OQ]^!/[1/AR_\8?L_?&K
            MX2_'3PCI6LS>'-4\4_!WXC^#OB;X<TWQ#;65CJ5QH-_K?@K6=;TRSUF#3M4T
            MV_FTNXNH[Z*RU&QNG@6"[MY)/6JN?[67%4Y<M3P!IPERQERS\3J\9<LXJ<)6
            MEP"GRSA*,XO:49*2NFF;1^@ADTUS0\2<;.-Y1O'ANA)<T)<DXW6>M7C*,HR6
            M\9)IZII_YI__``L#PI_T$(_^_<_^-'_"P/"G_00C_P"_<_\`C7^E'J4FHQ:=
            M?RZ1:V5]JT=E=2:79:E?SZ5IUYJ*02-96M_JEKINLW.FV5Q<B*&ZO[?2-5GL
            MX'DN(=-OI(UM9?SA_9#_`&]O$_QJ\$_M#_$G]I?P!\!_V4_ ?P"_:(\9_LQW
            M/BI/VHM0^(.B:Y\2/AWX]?X:^)9]0U?Q_P# /]GS1O"_AW6O%M]X8TKX:W$F
            MI:QKWC2]U[^S]0\.^%-3AT^RUDI?M9L17J5J5/P#H2J8?"K&5(OQ1JP?U>6-
            MPF7*=/GX"BJTOKN/P6'=*BZE93Q5%NFHS4@J_00R:A2I5JOB1CXTZV+A@:<E
            MPS2FY8J>'KXN-)QAGLIPYL-@\5652<8T_9X>O)S_`'52W\/7_"P/"G_00C_[
            M]S_XT?\`"P/"G_00C_[]S_XU_?DO_!0?]@=_#?B3QBG[;_[(+^$/!NOZ/X3\
            M7^*E_:5^##>&_"GBGQ#'K4V@>&O$FN#QH=,T/7]<B\-^(I='T;5+JUU'4X]!
            MUI[*VG72[XP>K>-?VD/V=_AMI/A[7_B+\>O@OX!T+Q;X3UOQ[X4UKQK\4O _
            MA;2?$W@7PUI^DZMXC\:>'M1UW7;"SUKPGH&EZ_H6I:WXCTV:YT?2M/UK2;R^
            MO(+?4;.29/\`:SXA1E-^`5)0@DYR?B?748J6&EC8N4GP#:*>#C+%J[5\-&5=
            M?NDYE?\`$AV4>TC1_P"(CX_VLG*,:7^K5'VDI0JQH348?V[S-PKN-&22;C5D
            MJ<O?=G_G;_\`"P/"G_00C_[]S_XT?\+ \*?]!"/_`+]S_P"-?Z)VG_M$_L_:
            MM\'IOVAM*^.GP<U/X V^F:CK4_QRT_XF^"KWX/0:-I&H7&DZMJTWQ,MM;D\%
            MQ:9I>JVEUIFHW[ZVMK9:A;7%E<RQ7,,D:Y/A[]J?]F+Q=\+KCXX^%/VCO@-X
            MG^"MIKEKX8N_B_X>^+_P^UKX76OB2^UC2_#MEX>N/B!IOB&Y\)P:Y>>(-<T7
            M0K729=66_N-8U?2],AMWO=0M()J_XJR8OVE2C_Q "'M:4J<:M+_B)N(]I3E6
            MK+#THU(?Z@<T)5:[5"FI).=9JG%.;Y2/^)$<EY*=3_B)6-]G5E.-*?\`JY0Y
            M*DJ<%4J1IR_M[EG*%-.<U%MQA[TM+M_YX_\`PL#PI_T$(_\`OW/_`(T?\+ \
            M*?\`00C_`._<_P#C7]J'Q3_X+)?L._#/]I_X'?L\G]I+]E+6=!^)%A\=/^%H
            M_%0_M7?"'3=(_9_\2_""S\*OH7A#Q]I1O[ZSL]<^(^K:[K6A:19>(O$_@Z_L
            M]1\*:I!9Z?K]RMW:Z=UG[7W[<_C?]GCXIZ[H/@+P/X8^(?@OX-?L*_M.?MM_
            M':WU.ZU;1]7GTCX:6VDV'P.\$^#O&=C-J.C>';[XH>)K+XB#5-1U;P;XP^S>
            M'_!EW>Z?9).@2[SE^UJK0P^&Q<O 2DL+B\/FV*P]?_B)V(E3J4,CP>:X_,IK
            MEX E).CA,FQ]:$''GQ$(49X>-6GBL+.MK#Z!>55*TL/'Q&Q[KPKX/#2I2X;H
            M0G&MCL=@,MPT)*IGT4E4QV8X+#2DWR4ZF(C&K*/+.W\0?_"P/"G_`$$(_P#O
            MW/\`XT?\+ \*?]!"/_OW/_C7]U7P:_:'_;/\>>$OAS\7OB5^SI^Q[\*_@3XN
            M\%^'_B;XJ\:0?MV?%;Q-XL\"?#O6_#-OXLN=:NO"NO\`[ ?P[\'7VH:'H]PL
            M^K6>H_%3PWH=N(+N63Q0EK +B3ZJ/[0'P'7P[\,/%[?&SX1KX3^-VKZ'X?\`
            M@QXH/Q(\&CP[\7=>\3V=QJ/AK1/AAK9UG^S?'VK^(=/M+N^T/3?"ESJUYJUG
            M;7%U80W$$,CKTXG]J_C<)5K4<1X`X>G5P^)6$KT_^(J.<Z.)=25*%&K&' DG
            M"=6K3J4Z',DJ]2E6A1<Y4JBCS4/H+Y%B*5*O1\2L?.C6PSQE&M_JO"-*KAHT
            MX5IUJ<YYVHSA2I3IU:[BVZ%.K2G64(U8.?\`G5_\+ \*?]!"/_OW/_C1_P`+
            M`\*?]!"/_OW/_C7^A%X2_;%_9%\?^-?"?PV\"?M3_LX^-?B+X]T*3Q1X%\ ^
            M$OCA\,O$GC7QIX:BM]3NY?$7A/PMHWB>]USQ'H45IHFLW4FKZ/87FGI;Z1J<
            MS7 CL+IHMCQ#^U)^S+X1^+6A_ +Q7^T7\"?#'QV\3'3!X;^"OB'XN_#_`$7X
            M$/:5JDZ5*G_Q$W$<]6K2G5I5*=./^H'-.I3J4:U.<(IRA.E5A)*5.26S^@AD
            MT54E+Q)QRC1IPJUI/ANBE2I5(TY0JU&\]M"G.,X2A.=HRC4@TVI)R_SQ?^%@
            M>%/^@A'_`-^Y_P#&OK_]J/\`X*>?M%?M@>$/`OPH^+/Q-\+:#\"_AQ!X/.A_
            M!WX3>#=2\&^'_$^L^ UND\+>*/BCKNN^*/&WB[QMK&D[],O+71[+7?#'P_CU
            MS0])\1#P-_;=E:WT']KGQ0_;-_9"^"=UKVG?&#]JG]F[X5ZKX8UC3?#GB'2O
            MB5\<_ACX$U#0_$NM>'(_%^A^'-9M/%'B?3+G2M<UKPK-!XETK2KZ&&_U#P]/
            M%K5I;3Z;(ERWC7_!.O\`X*$?!S_@HE^S]X1^+_@#Q%\,]/\`'MYH%GK/Q/\`
            M@AX/^,/A;XK^+_@M=:MK/B+3-!TKQZ=%M-#UG1KC7K;PY>:EI#>(?"7AN34(
            M([H6=M<1V4MPWR.??M)^%^-,SR#B#B'Z+^49_F/A_CZ&<</8S'^)-?$K(<QS
            M:DJN%S+"T9\!_5YXB4<NH8K#8F=&N\#6I8#&4IX:O6P-6I]-D'T1,?P?0SG"
            M\/\`C%G.24N*LKJY-FSPO#6$I5<PRN=:-*O@XXJ><RKX>%><YX6L\)6H5<32
            MJ8C!U)5*%3$T9?PD_P#"P/"G_00C_P"_<_\`C1_PL#PI_P!!"/\`[]S_`.-?
            MZ6%>(?M,_&7_`(9T_9Q^/G[0'_".?\)C_P`*/^#/Q.^+G_")?VQ_PCW_``E'
            M_"N?!>M>+_\`A'O[>_LO7/[%_MG^Q_[._M;^Q=6_L[[1]K_LV^\G[-+]-7_:
            MWRPU"MB:_@-1A1P]*I7K3_XB=B)<E*E"52I+EAP!*<N6$6^6,92=K13=D?/T
            M/H$9;B:]'#T?$7'SK5ZM.C2A_JWAX\]6K.-.G'FGGT81YIM+FE)15[R:5V_\
            M[[_A8'A3_H(1_P#?N?\`QH_X6!X4_P"@A'_W[G_QK^[G]H']N#_A17["WAO]
            MM/\`X5A_PE/_``D&C?LV:O\`\*U_X37^Q/LG_#0OCSX8^"?L_P#PF7_"):O]
            MH_X1#_A8_P#:?F_\(K#_`&__`&-]B\K1?[1^UV/TA\0?VC_V>/A)XT\"_#?X
            MJ_'GX,?#+XB?%"\MM.^&?@+X@_%'P/X,\:?$34+W5+70[.P\"^%O$>NZ;KGB
            MZ\N]:OK+2+:UT"QU">?5+RUT^)'N[B*%^ZK^U>Q]&O5PU3Z/])8BCFF*R6=&
            M/BC.I4>:8*AA,5B<)3C3X#DZTZ=#&X:HIT?:4JBJ25*I.5*LJ?%A_H,9#B<-
            M#&4?$O'SPU3!T,?&L^&(4X+!XC^#7J.IG<72A-JS550E!M*<8N24O\[;_A8'
            MA3_H(1_]^Y_\:/\`A8'A3_H(1_\`?N?_`!K^Z3X8?MJ?;?VD/^"A'PX^-FO_
            M``E^&'PA_9&^(/[,_@SP7X\UW5?^$*^V?\+W^#W@[Q>\'C[Q1XM\5/X8N-6O
            M_'_BRT\+^#HM*L?#7VK[=I.B&UUC6KJ.YN?JKX6_M$_L_?'+4O&FC?!3XZ?!
            MSXP:Q\-M3BT7XB:3\+?B;X*^(&I>`=9GN-2M(-)\:6/A/6]7NO"VIS76C:O;
            M16&N16-U)<:5J4*1-)8W2Q8K]K+B94Z%6/@%2E#$8'!YC!Q\3ZTK87'8+ 8^
            MC*I;@'W)1P^9X%UHR_A3Q-&$G>I3YME]!')K.7_$2,>E&LZ#<N&J*7M8SJTU
            M!-Y[9RG+#UN1;S4)M)J,C_.Q_P"%@>%/^@A'_P!^Y_\`&C_A8'A3_H(1_P#?
            MN?\`QK_2PHJ/^*M%?_HP='_Q:%;_`.@$K_B0[*/^CCX__P`1JCY?]3WR_'UO
            M_FG_`/"P/"G_`$$(_P#OW/\`XT?\+ \*?]!"/_OW/_C7^EA11_Q5HK_]&#H_
            M^+0K?_0"'_$AV4?]''Q__B-4?+_J>^7X^M_\T_\`X6!X4_Z"$?\`W[G_`,:/
            M^%@>%/\`H(1_]^Y_\:_TL**/^*M%?_HP='_Q:%;_`.@$/^)#LH_Z./C_`/Q&
            MJ/E_U/?+\?6_^:?_`,+ \*?]!"/_`+]S_P"-'_"P/"G_`$$(_P#OW/\`XU_I
            M844?\5:*_P#T8.C_`.+0K?\`T A_Q(=E'_1Q\?\`^(U1\O\`J>^7X^M_\T__
            M`(6!X4_Z"$?_`'[G_P`:/^%@>%/^@A'_`-^Y_P#&O]+"BC_BK17_`.C!T?\`
            MQ:%;_P"@$/\`B0[*/^CCX_\`\1JCY?\`4]\OQ];_`.:?_P`+`\*?]!"/_OW/
            M_C1_PL#PI_T$(_\`OW/_`(U_I844?\5:*_\`T8.C_P"+0K?_`$ A_P`2'91_
            MT<?'_P#B-4?+_J>^7X^M_P#-/_X6!X4_Z"$?_?N?_&C_`(6!X4_Z"$?_`'[G
            M_P`:_P!+"BC_`(JT5_\`HP='_P`6A6_^@$/^)#LH_P"CCX__`,1JCY?]3WR_
            M'UO_`)I__"P/"G_00C_[]S_XT?\`"P/"G_00C_[]S_XU_I844?\`%6BO_P!&
            M#H_^+0K?_0"'_$AV4?\`1Q\?_P"(U1\O^I[Y?CZW_P`T_P#X6!X4_P"@A'_W
            M[G_QH_X6!X4_Z"$?_?N?_&O]+"BC_BK17_Z,'1_\6A6_^@$/^)#LH_Z./C__
            M`!&J/E_U/?+\?6_^:?\`\+ \*?\`00C_`._<_P#C1_PL#PI_T$(_^_<_^-?Z
            M6%%'_%6BO_T8.C_XM"M_] (?\2'91_T<?'_^(U1\O^I[Y?CZW_S3_P#A8'A3
            M_H(1_P#?N?\`QH_X6!X4_P"@A'_W[G_QK_2PHH_XJT5_^C!T?_%H5O\`Z 0_
            MXD.RC_HX^/\`_$:H^7_4]\OQ];_YI_\`PL#PI_T$(_\`OW/_`(T?\+ \*?\`
            M00C_`._<_P#C7^EA11_Q5HK_`/1@Z/\`XM"M_P#0"'_$AV4?]''Q_P#XC5'R
            M_P"I[Y?CZW_S3_\`A8'A3_H(1_\`?N?_`!H_X6!X4_Z"$?\`W[G_`,:_TL**
            M/^*M%?\`Z,'1_P#%H5O_`* 0_P")#LH_Z./C_P#Q&J/E_P!3WR_'UO\`YH__
            M``L/PK_T%+?\Y/\`XU1_PL/PK_T%+?\`.3_XU7^EQ11_Q5JQ/_1A,-_XLVMY
            M?]4'Y/[_`"*_XD0R;_HXN/\`_$:H_P#S\]?Z6O\`FC_\+#\*_P#04M_SD_\`
            MC5'_``L/PK_T%+?\Y/\`XU7^EQ11_P`5:L3_`-&$PW_BS:WE_P!4'Y/[_(/^
            M)$,F_P"CBX__`,1JC_\`/SU_I:_YH_\`PL/PK_T%+?\`.3_XU1_PL/PK_P!!
            M2W_.3_XU7^EQ11_Q5JQ/_1A,-_XLVMY?]4'Y/[_(/^)$,F_Z.+C_`/Q&J/\`
            M\_/7^EK_`)H__"P_"O\`T%+?\Y/_`(U1_P`+#\*_]!2W_.3_`.-5_I<44?\`
            M%6K$_P#1A,-_XLVMY?\`5!^3^_R#_B1#)O\`HXN/_P#$:H__`#\]?Z6O^:/_
            M`,+#\*_]!2W_`#D_^-4?\+#\*_\`04M_SD_^-5_I<44?\5:L3_T83#?^+-K>
            M7_5!^3^_R#_B1#)O^CBX_P#\1JC_`//SU_I:_P":/_PL/PK_`-!2W_.3_P"-
            M4?\`"P_"O_04M_SD_P#C5?Z7%%'_`!5JQ/\`T83#?^+-K>7_`%0?D_O\@_XD
            M0R;_`*.+C_\`Q&J/_P`_/7^EK_FC_P#"P_"O_04M_P`Y/_C5'_"P_"O_`$%+
            M?\Y/_C5?Z7%%'_%6K$_]&$PW_BS:WE_U0?D_O\@_XD0R;_HXN/\`_$:H_P#S
            M\]?Z6O\`FC_\+#\*_P#04M_SD_\`C5'_``L/PK_T%+?\Y/\`XU7^EQ11_P`5
            M:L3_`-&$PW_BS:WE_P!4'Y/[_(/^)$,F_P"CBX__`,1JC_\`/SU_I:_YH_\`
            MPL/PK_T%+?\`.3_XU1_PL/PK_P!!2W_.3_XU7^EQ11_Q5JQ/_1A,-_XLVMY?
            M]4'Y/[_(/^)$,F_Z.+C_`/Q&J/\`\_/7^EK_`)H__"P_"O\`T%+?\Y/_`(U1
            M_P`+#\*_]!2W_.3_`.-5_I<44?\`%6K$_P#1A,-_XLVMY?\`5!^3^_R#_B1#
            M)O\`HXN/_P#$:H__`#\]?Z6O^:/_`,+#\*_]!2W_`#D_^-4?\+#\*_\`04M_
            MSD_^-5_I<44?\5:L3_T83#?^+-K>7_5!^3^_R#_B1#)O^CBX_P#\1JC_`//S
            MU_I:_P":/_PL/PK_`-!2W_.3_P"-4?\`"P_"O_04M_SD_P#C5?Z7%%'_`!5J
            MQ/\`T83#?^+-K>7_`%0?D_O\@_XD0R;_`*.+C_\`Q&J/_P`_/7^EK_FC_P#"
            MP_"O_04M_P`Y/_C5'_"P_"O_`$%+?\Y/_C5?Z7%%'_%6K$_]&$PW_BS:WE_U
            M0?D_O\@_XD0R;_HXN/\`_$:H_P#S\]?Z6O\`FC_\+#\*_P#04M_SD_\`C5'_
            M``L/PK_T%+?\Y/\`XU7^EQ11_P`5:L3_`-&$PW_BS:WE_P!4'Y/[_(/^)$,F
            M_P"CBX__`,1JC_\`/SU_I:_YH_\`PL/PK_T%+?\`.3_XU1_PL/PK_P!!2W_.
            M3_XU7^EQ11_Q5JQ/_1A,-_XLVMY?]4'Y/[_(/^)$,F_Z.+C_`/Q&J/\`\_/7
            M^EK_`)H__"P_"O\`T%+?\Y/_`(U1_P`+#\*_]!2W_.3_`.-5_I<44?\`%6K$
            M_P#1A,-_XLVMY?\`5!^3^_R#_B1#)O\`HXN/_P#$:H__`#\]?Z6O^:/_`,+#
            M\*_]!2W_`#D_^-4?\+#\*_\`04M_SD_^-5_I<44?\5:L3_T83#?^+-K>7_5!
            M^3^_R#_B1#)O^CBX_P#\1JC_`//SU_I:_P":/_PL/PK_`-!2W_.3_P"-4?\`
            M"P_"O_04M_SD_P#C5?Z7%%'_`!5JQ/\`T83#?^+-K>7_`%0?D_O\@_XD0R;_
            M`*.+C_\`Q&J/_P`_/7^EK_FC_P#"P_"O_04M_P`Y/_C5'_"P_"O_`$%+?\Y/
            M_C5?Z7%%'_%6K$_]&$PW_BS:WE_U0?D_O\@_XD0R;_HXN/\`_$:H_P#S\]?Z
            M6O\`FC_\+#\*_P#04M_SD_\`C5'_``L/PK_T%+?\Y/\`XU7^EQ11_P`5:L3_
            M`-&$PW_BS:WE_P!4'Y/[_(/^)$,F_P"CBX__`,1JC_\`/SU_I:_YH_\`PL/P
            MK_T%+?\`.3_XU1_PL/PK_P!!2W_.3_XU7^EQ11_Q5JQ/_1A,-_XLVMY?]4'Y
            M/[_(/^)$,F_Z.+C_`/Q&J/\`\_/7^EK_`)H__"P_"O\`T%+?\Y/_`(U1_P`+
            M#\*_]!2W_.3_`.-5_I<44?\`%6K$_P#1A,-_XLVMY?\`5!^3^_R#_B1#)O\`
            MHXN/_P#$:H__`#\]?Z6O^:/_`,+#\*_]!2W_`#D_^-4?\+#\*_\`04M_SD_^
            M-5_I<44?\5:L3_T83#?^+-K>7_5!^3^_R#_B1#)O^CBX_P#\1JC_`//SU_I:
            M_P":/_PL/PK_`-!2W_.3_P"-4?\`"P_"O_04M_SD_P#C5?Z7%%'_`!5JQ/\`
            MT83#?^+-K>7_`%0?D_O\@_XD0R;_`*.+C_\`Q&J/_P`_/7^EK_FB/\1/"8 W
            MZE PST"S2<X/.U8&([\XQVSS47_"Q?!__/\`P_\`@/<__(M?Z8%%-?M:L0M_
            M`/#_`"\3JR[?]4$^W]612^@CDR7_`"<7,/EPY12^[^VV?YG_`/PL7P?_`,_\
            M/_@/<_\`R+1_PL7P?_S_`,/_`(#W/_R+7^F!13_XJUXC_HP=#_Q9];R_ZH'R
            M_JRL_P#B1')O^CBYC_XCM'_Y]G^9_P#\+%\'_P#/_#_X#W/_`,BT?\+%\'_\
            M_P##_P" ]S_\BU_I@44?\5:\1_T8.A_XL^MY?]4#Y?U96/\`B1')O^CBYC_X
            MCM'_`.?9_F?_`/"Q?!__`#_P_P#@/<__`"+1_P`+%\'_`//_``_^`]S_`/(M
            M?Z8%%'_%6O$?]&#H?^+/K>7_`%0/E_5E8_XD1R;_`*.+F/\`XCM'_P"?9_F?
            M_P#"Q?!__/\`P_\`@/<__(M'_"Q?!_\`S_P_^ ]S_P#(M?Z8%%'_`!5KQ'_1
            M@Z'_`(L^MY?]4#Y?U96/^)$<F_Z.+F/_`(CM'_Y]G^9__P`+%\'_`//_``_^
            M`]S_`/(M'_"Q?!__`#_P_P#@/<__`"+7^F!11_Q5KQ'_`$8.A_XL^MY?]4#Y
            M?U96/^)$<F_Z.+F/_B.T?_GV?YG_`/PL7P?_`,_\/_@/<_\`R+1_PL7P?_S_
            M`,/_`(#W/_R+7^F!11_Q5KQ'_1@Z'_BSZWE_U0/E_5E8_P")$<F_Z.+F/_B.
            MT?\`Y]G^9_\`\+%\'_\`/_#_`. ]S_\`(M'_``L7P?\`\_\`#_X#W/\`\BU_
            MI@44?\5:\1_T8.A_XL^MY?\`5 ^7]65C_B1')O\`HXN8_P#B.T?_`)]G^9__
            M`,+%\'_\_P##_P" ]S_\BT?\+%\'_P#/_#_X#W/_`,BU_I@44?\`%6O$?]&#
            MH?\`BSZWE_U0/E_5E8_XD1R;_HXN8_\`B.T?_GV?YG__``L7P?\`\_\`#_X#
            MW/\`\BT?\+%\'_\`/_#_`. ]S_\`(M?Z8%%'_%6O$?\`1@Z'_BSZWE_U0/E_
            M5E8_XD1R;_HXN8_^([1_^?9_F?\`_"Q?!_\`S_P_^ ]S_P#(M'_"Q?!__/\`
            MP_\`@/<__(M?Z8%%'_%6O$?]&#H?^+/K>7_5`^7]65C_`(D1R;_HXN8_^([1
            M_P#GV?YG_P#PL7P?_P`_\/\`X#W/_P`BT?\`"Q?!_P#S_P`/_@/<_P#R+7^F
            M!11_Q5KQ'_1@Z'_BSZWE_P!4#Y?U96/^)$<F_P"CBYC_`.([1_\`GV?YG_\`
            MPL7P?_S_`,/_`(#W/_R+1_PL7P?_`,_\/_@/<_\`R+7^F!11_P`5:\1_T8.A
            M_P"+/K>7_5 ^7]65C_B1')O^CBYC_P"([1_^?9_F?_\`"Q?!_P#S_P`/_@/<
            M_P#R+1_PL7P?_P`_\/\`X#W/_P`BU_I@44?\5:\1_P!&#H?^+/K>7_5 ^7]6
            M5C_B1')O^CBYC_XCM'_Y]G^9_P#\+%\'_P#/_#_X#W/_`,BT?\+%\'_\_P##
            M_P" ]S_\BU_I@44?\5:\1_T8.A_XL^MY?]4#Y?U96/\`B1')O^CBYC_XCM'_
            M`.?9_F?_`/"Q?!__`#_P_P#@/<__`"+1_P`+%\'_`//_``_^`]S_`/(M?Z8%
            M%'_%6O$?]&#H?^+/K>7_`%0/E_5E8_XD1R;_`*.+F/\`XCM'_P"?9_F?_P#"
            MQ?!__/\`P_\`@/<__(M'_"Q?!_\`S_P_^ ]S_P#(M?Z8%%'_`!5KQ'_1@Z'_
            M`(L^MY?]4#Y?U96/^)$<F_Z.+F/_`(CM'_Y]G^9__P`+%\'_`//_``_^`]S_
            M`/(M'_"Q?!__`#_P_P#@/<__`"+7^F!11_Q5KQ'_`$8.A_XL^MY?]4#Y?U96
            M/^)$<F_Z.+F/_B.T?_GV?YG_`/PL7P?_`,_\/_@/<_\`R+1_PL7P?_S_`,/_
            M`(#W/_R+7^F!11_Q5KQ'_1@Z'_BSZWE_U0/E_5E8_P")$<F_Z.+F/_B.T?\`
            MY]G^9_\`\+%\'_\`/_#_`. ]S_\`(M'_``L7P?\`\_\`#_X#W/\`\BU_I@44
            M?\5:\1_T8.A_XL^MY?\`5 ^7]65C_B1')O\`HXN8_P#B.T?_`)]G^=7\%OVA
            M/A1X2_X6=X1\<ZAK]IX$^-'PYC^&?BW7O!>EVNJ>,?"EI8_$?X=_%?0?%'AS
            M1-:NM"T?Q%<Z3XT^%_A>34O#6HZ_X<B\1>'WUC18/$WAJ^OK77]-]&@^('['
            ML$*0I^V#^TL1&BH"W["WPU)P@P,`?M]A1D=>#GZ\U_H'45\#GW[2G#YYF%?,
            M8>#N<Y+5QCI5,;1RCQ6P/U;&8FCAZ&$IXRK1S3PLS14\5]3PN$PDZF%EAXU:
            M&%P\:L)RI1D?=9%]%+^P,OIY90XZI8W#49U98=YAPHZE6A"M4E6J485<-Q+A
            M'*BZU2K6C&K[1TZE:K*G**FT?Y^4OQ!_8]E0HW[8'[2N#GK^PK\-".01R/\`
            MAOGD8/(R#[BL"_\`$'[&5^"LO[87[2P#*5('["GPU. 0X.W/[?@"\.<<''O7
            M^A917GT/VC];"N]#PYXLIN][KQ/X6>JM_-X*/MKTU]+=6)^BQ@\8W+$\1Y16
            MDTDW+A+'7:225W'C)/1*R>Z6W0_@`\&?M7_ #X-6?P\^''@74?'_`,1OAIX?
            MOOVG[[Q[XQ\8^'](^&WQ"\8S?M=_!?PQ^SY\3#X8\*:/XB^*7ASP+%X7^&'@
            M[0%\%0W_`(M\</<^,H]6\1:W='2M4M/"^BYEIXY_8VL(5M;3]K_]ID6T6Y(%
            MG_8:^&DTB1;B8U>1/V]X$DD1<!I!$@<@L(T!"+_H)45%7]HGECA06#\'<^RR
            MO&C7IXW%83Q;PE:MFU3$9QF^?U<5CX9GX69AA88B6;Y_G6+4LNP^7TDLQJ89
            M4OJF&P&'PFN&^C)B</+%<_'>&Q5+$5Z-:GAZ_!\84<']7RW+LHI4<*L+Q)AJ
            MGL8Y=E&6X;EQ-3$2_P!DC6Y_K%7$5:W^?HWQ#_8^=2K?M@_M*X.,X_86^&G8
            M@]_V^3W%8=YXF_8TO%"R?M@_M*J/0?L)_#4KU4\+_P`-^C'W!WY/-?Z$]%50
            M_:.U<,[T/#CBRF[WNO%#A=N^FMY>"C=].G1M;-D8GZ+6%QCOB>),HK.UKSX1
            MQM[+977&*>FMNS=U9I6_S^OA[^U/\"_V9F\.M\#O%WCOXO:O#^T?\!/VD_$?
            MBWXN_#?2/A+$=7_9NC^(2?#CP1H7@;PA\3/C&D>FW4WQ4\:WOB[Q-?>.6N]6
            M#^&[#2?#^@+HFH7OB+L8?CW^QA:*YTC]HG]ISPYIUPYN;3PS-^R9\+_&\WAV
            M&4!TT23QF/VR?A\/%ATS)LU\1GP1X0?64B74)/#.AM.VG6_]ZE%?AOC9](/P
            M"^D-_J[7\6OHR9MQ+FO#57.:V"SR'CIG&4YKB*F?/+?[0^O3RC@3!8*M3E'*
            M,MIT*%+!4*&&I86G3H4X0<U+]M\$\M\;OH[U.)?^(1>-\>%<'Q92R.CF^5_\
            M0WX=S?+I0X<CF,<I>&HYUCLPJ8>IA_[7S*4ZT*SK5Y8NK*M4FVK?P4R?M%?L
            M@H=K?M/?M/R ==G[#_PO<-G!P<?M[$' /IMX(;/0Y=W\=_V.+H%6_:;_`&H`
            MLC'.W]ASX6@*&#<LI_;V7/W\$JI.>H !Q_?517\^8C(_H0XJWUCZ(G$-6R:7
            M/](WBYOEO>UUP>MM=K*[O;H?T-A_I(_33PFM#Z26"A*Z;?\`Q!CP]E=JUM)4
            MG:UM-=#_`#P/'G[1O[.WA?X=_&/PO\)?%OQF^+'BCXX^"]!^&>NZU\3O@SX6
            M^#&@^"O!6C?%7X=?&2_?1-(\)_&[XY7GBKQ)KOBSX3^#+&&_O]0\,Z7H/A\>
            M(;<Z5X@U'6K"]\/_`(-?'">23QP\EJQ>%]-@8,B;@3]KO@025)##`#*<%2"&
            M`.17^Q)7^.9\<O\`DH^M?2'_`-GK_5OZ#_&OA?6\$>/?"_PA\(9^$O"7!'&?
            M"W$53#5>/,SXYQ6>9SQU@^)Z&-QN)QN:Y/EE?"RPN&X.P&&A3A*M2JTI0M"C
            M.C4GB?X\\:,?XB\9>+^6^(_BKQ_/Q!XNXCX7QV4U,QEPYE?#=#"9;PO4RBE@
            ML)1R_*)_4N63SNM5<J=&C)5(SE-UG63I?W(_\&P/_)-OVB?^Q=_9]_\`3Y^T
            M57Z8?\%S["#5/^"9_P`9],N7O(K;4?B5^R?87$NG:CJ&CZA'!=_M=? NWE>P
            MU?2;JQU72[Q(Y&:UU'3+VTU"QG"7-E=6]S%%*GYA_P#!L=J%II_PW_:$^TP>
            M(9_.\.?L_%/[!\#^/O&>W9K?[0Y?[7_P@_A;Q+_9N?,7R/[4^Q?;,3?8OM/V
            M6[\C^I3_`(2+2_\`GQ^(7_ACOCW_`/.NK^(/IWT9/Z7?B=B?9QJT\'Q!X?9D
            MZ4G!1Q$<LX4X+Q\L/+F;Y(XA89T'4<)JFJCJ.G447"7TG@=+E\,,G@JCIU'C
            M^-*<9QYN:G.?&/$4(SBXV=X.:DK23NM))ZK\*/\`@JU^RW\-/@3_`,$^_C;X
            MA\$^)OVB]<O]8^('[(NC7=O\9?VP?VMOVB]#ALS^V;^S_?>=I?AC]H/XV_$_
            MPUH>K>=:Q)_;VB:3I^N"S:YT\:C]@O+RVG^-/VU?!OQ,\=O_`,' VA?"_3[K
            M6;V'XX?\$SM?\<:%9^$];\>RZW\(/"WPF^!7B/XO6%QX&\-ZSX?U[QMHJ_#S
            M2_$%[XI\%Z1K%AJ/C'PI9ZYX7LYTGU>,C^J+_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`SKJ/
            M^$BTO_GQ^(7_`(8[X]__`#KJ_D:C'%T85595IO$5\50]O4E.A"=3'<!YA2P]
            M>E"M3J5\%[?@GV>,P]+$866+P^;8BG&MAIX=U<1^LTU0CB%6UA&45"K[!0IU
            MVGA\=A95:-:=*M"CBX4L?&6%Q,J%9X:MAZ-10GRJ,/R _P""?-MX)^)7[5/Q
            MT_:;\%_MT_LC_M67WC+X`?!+X8^-_"/[%?P;USX=?#/PNG@;Q%XZU#X;>)_'
            M^K-^U3^TSHQ^)<GA[6]?\(6GAG5KOPWXFT[P;H6DI;Z59:;87)U#]F:Q?^$B
            MTO\`Y\?B%_X8[X]__.NH_P"$BTO_`)\?B%_X8[X]_P#SKJTQ$:M;V484Y1IT
            M8U8TXU*F'G4_?XO$XVK*=6G2H.K*>(Q=:;G5C.:4O9J:I4Z=.GG0C&DZLI3A
            M*=9X=S=.%6G#_9L#@\!2C"G.K6C2A##X2C"$*;A!0C%RC.LZM:K=U+4M.T;3
            MK_5]7O[+2M)TJRNM2U35-2NH+'3M-TZQ@DNKV_O[VZDBMK.RL[:*6XNKJXEC
            M@MX(Y)II$C1F'\=/B+XK_ WXU?\`!*/_`(*L^&_!'Q*^%'Q:MK[_`(*XZOXM
            MUG0?"OC'PAX\@O/AI\5?^"A_P?F\$>)M3TO2-1U6.X\#?$C2-/UB7PKK-U ^
            M@>,--L=2?2+G4;6VNBG]A/\`PD6E_P#/C\0O_#'?'O\`^==1_P`)%I?_`#X_
            M$+_PQWQ[_P#G75G@J4\+CXXVI16(C"GE]-8=SIPC*.#XIX;XEJJI*7M5..(_
            MU<HX&,?9Q5&.*K5Y^WY(T"\4UB,+0H4JKH5*.90S)5TI2?-3RG-\JITX1BZ<
            MH-0SNO7]K[23]I2H)0BHU.?\?=&\`^!++_@N1\0;FS\%>$K2YT;_`())?"W2
            M='N+;PYH\$^E:7-^TS\5=$ETW398K-)+'3Y=%TO3-(DL[5HK9]+TZQT]HS:6
            MEO%'^._[*/C[X!_#CPS_`,&WOQ _:8\7_"?P/\/?!_P`_P""@-_I_CGXWZUX
            M3\/>"?!WBO3+KX8VG@?4T\4^.KBTT#PMK5A=I;Z=X2U)[_3[NWU&6QTS1KA+
            MZZL[>7^PK_A(M+_Y\?B%_P"&.^/?_P`ZZOGGQ[\"_AA\1/VB/V?/VF-;N/C?
            M:^._V;?#_P`:/#?@;2=+^#OQC@\(ZK8_'32?".C^+9?%EA=_!"^UF^N].MO!
            M>ER>')-'U[0H;2>XOVU.#5XY;>*UVP$L1A98*-1.I[&>/JU<5*HI555J0\3L
            M9AZD8\[E[:6-X^H8>%;VC>&E@'CW&I[>6'P^=6G2J8G&8A:4\5# THX:*Y(4
            MZ6&R?AK):E/FY7&5&M2R%5ZM'V4(U*6(^IMVI*O/^<OQ&VGZ[XC\5?M@V\=W
            MJ'_!-;5O^"W/PX^/6NZT-'N/^%5:G\-?!_[-MI\./$/[5("I>:1JOP!?]KRS
            MTKQCK7Q$_L^;PEJ]YX<C^++:G!H]HWBN#D_V]-9^'OQ]T?\`X*S?&SX#W_A/
            MXD?LC_$:W_X)2?#KQ-\0/"3Z7XK^#/QM_:&\+?M9>&XOB'>^$O$NF?:/!OQ!
            MF\+_``I\0_#?P-\1=:T>X\0V<]RNC>%=3U;[9X:NM'L/ZYO^$BTO_GQ^(7_A
            MCOCW_P#.NH_X2+2_^?'XA?\`ACOCW_\`.NHPG-A7E4?JRJX?)\5DF)PU*=6E
            M?$1RC*>#LCEA\>^1T<32Q67\)4:R2P]%X?-J^&S"/M(97A\),Q498EXJI[?V
            M6(QR:Q%:$)J5-_ZT9YQ;3JX*7/[7#XC^T<\GA*]:K5Q+KY7'$X;EIXC&U,72
            M_'G]MWQ#\,_V;_V^O^"4_P`7_B-KG@7X&_LX_#_PC^VG\'+OXB>+=3T#X=?"
            M#P#XE\;?"KX87/PO\"ZCXCU2?2?"7@\^(M&^'/BNU\'6%]<Z987A\.3:/I9:
            M[%I92^"?$M5^+O[.G_!?S]K>2:WO](\5_"+]H']E?X37JW-OJ!C^%O[(W[/7
            MCCPKXCET^]M9'MH]+US]H3Q7\;;^.VB7S72UM+B[GF+6\5K^_P"_B'2V5E^Q
            M_$1=RE=R_ _X]AER"-RD_"T@,,Y!((! R#7A?[-'P=^&W[*_P2\#_ CX?R?&
            MC7/#7@>'6FC\0^-?@W\9]2\9>)M7\3>)-8\7>)?$WBS4]$^"GAW2]2\1>(?$
            MFO:MJ^KW]GHFFQW5Y>2R_9D9CGBQ&$KXO+<=@*TGS5,HSG*L+6G*-24)\0YU
            M/.L3F,DYISQ>"G5S3 <WM*"Q&79TJ#7M,-BJ^*[,)B*>"Q675\/"*IX;,\MQ
            M^*H:J&(HY92JJE@::453H49XB.48R$I4:]3#XK*E4IU(PK*C3_)C]AGXH?\`
            M!*#P;\.?V:/$&D_\%%_#U[\5]!^#7@*[U'X>^*_^"P7QN\?>';'7+7X86?\`
            MPEFDZO\`L]^./VN?$?PV-GX=B&KO)X3U+X=OHWA'^S1+8Z1I+:):/8_)/[#;
            M?#OX<_MI_#GXN^,?"?C#P7^P[^TOXB_:*C_X(_1>-O$D)^'OPK\>_$;4[/5_
            MB>NF^#+GPIHZ_#B3]L'2++Q!\0/V1=/U/Q%?7EI\,KKQSX)T#3-.G\?6NG77
            M]2?_``D6E_\`/C\0O_#'?'O_`.==3)=>TF6.2)K+XAA9$>-BOP/^/88*ZE20
            M3\+2,X/&01GJ#75F\\3CZ^<8ZGAY>VS+!9Y@X8*6+@L%2H9Y3JK$1II0C.GB
            MJ$G0678I3]AA8_6HXG!8ZGB.2CYN&PL*.68;*W74H4%E<GC'1;Q=7$91%K!R
            MK3E.4*F%K2JU?[0P_LUB,32JRI8;&X%RJU*G\>?[*WQ _9T^(O\`P2=_X)P?
            MLE?LX>,/A7K'[:^J?M5?LZ_$H?#3X0W?A34_C/\`"_Q/X*_:33QM\6/CW\4O
            M"GA>ZC\6> M+TCX'Z%XE'B/XD^-;/3;?7?#FL:/X?34]3@\5Z/:7WJ'Q5\7?
            M"KPO^Q)_P59_8\^+%SI$O_!1'XW?M>_M&:[\+O@O=/;1_M!_'3QW\1_B9I^I
            M_L6_%GX*^%)H)_&?B[P=X<\-P_#63PIXW\+)K&A?#"Q\`:S!?Z_X37PCJD.B
            M_P!'G[*GP/\`AE^R!^SW\+_V;/AK/\;M<\"_";0KCP_X<U7QS\'/C)J?BR]L
            MKG6-2UJ276[[0/@CX9T>YNA=:I<1H]CH6FQ"W2%#"TBO+)]!_P#"1:7_`,^/
            MQ"_\,=\>_P#YUU=N-FJN/S6=*%66$S+,<WQ%6=.O'"8J-#,L5P7./]FU8\TL
            MLJ8:AP3ERP#J1QOU.MB*E5QJO"X:%/JA-J6#K?NG6P,\NKX6&(IRQ-"5; 4^
            M+$HYC#FI2Q]#$UN,,=4QM.C/`O$*E%*=.>(Q%2?XV_L!^"X8?^"B7_!7+Q-X
            MHT;PYJ7Q<L]0_8A\%ZYXZ@T;3TU^ZA?]CCX=:AKNC6FN/')JL/AS4/$UJ-8.
            MC?V@VGM>QV]Y)')<PI..A_X(9_$#P)/_`,$_/@M\`(/&OA.?XZ?LV:-XC^'?
            M[07P=@\1:1-\3?@KXUL/BC\1M(D\._$[P/%>/XD\%7UU?:%K"Z3_`&_IUC!K
            MEOI]Q?Z+-?V"BY/ZX_\`"1:7_P`^/Q"_\,=\>_\`YUU'_"1:7_SX_$+_`,,=
            M\>__`)UU<KE7E3G3E0IQA5RWAS!2A1=.C2IU^',%BL)1KX:E&]/#X?%RS/,L
            M17P:C)QJUL-[/$Q^KXAXWGPV'I87#T*-.M5J5*#Y%B,0W5J5L/)4H26(:4)5
            M<2J6'PE*GB>>,(0I3B\/.,J<:&U7Q#_P4R_Y1R?M\?\`9F?[3?\`ZI?QI7V)
            M_P`)%I?_`#X_$+_PQWQ[_P#G74?\)%I?_/C\0O\`PQWQ[_\`G75Y6/RVMC<#
            MC,%=4OK>$Q&%]I[D_9_6*,Z7/R>TAS\G/S<O/'FLUS1U:]; XV&#QN#QG+[7
            MZKBL/B?9W</:>PJTZO)S\D^3GLH\W++EO?E=K'\Q7[:'[(7PH\"_\$>/AE\6
            M-$\6?M0WWBB#0/\`@GKJR:5XQ_;?_;2^(OPU:Z\0?&_]G*UOXIO@Q\0?C]XG
            M^#UQID$6IW+:)HL_@671_#5Q%I]WX<L-*N](TJ>RY']J;PU.?VMO^"MGP=_:
            M4_:\_9#_`&0O!_[7W@WX,:/\-O$O[5'P!\2>//&OQ.^!NG_!#3O"]C%^R[X[
            M?]K7X#:%>^)/A#\6XO%NI#X;Z#X,^(/B32?BMJ.D^-9=$E/BO1[:_P#ZH_\`
            MA(M+_P"?'XA?^&.^/?\`\ZZC_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`SKJ]K%UJN,Q>8UJF
            M'?U?,LRX@Q4L(\3>.&P>?T.'(2PF$DG"G2KX:KP[22Q<J,Z=3!9AF.$C@J%:
            MI3QE+R<NH++\'A*$:[J8G!X;)J<<9[*,9UJ^43JN%;$*2JU:E&HL54K1PRKP
            M5+'T\'BYU:ZPKH5OY OVP])LM"^#G_!=#0O'^KIXRT[1OC#_`,$8])\:Z]XH
            MT.]LT\566G>%OV2K/Q'J_B+PUX@N-8U&U37((;V]U?0];NM4O8!=7%AJ5Q?3
            MK-)+^LGPX^(/P1_:+_X*G? GQS^Q5XV^'?Q(^$'[/O[$/QB^&WQU^(WP`U7P
            MSXK^"]G:^-/B#\)Y/V>_@7<^-_ 5]>^"KGQ'X=;PC\1/&VB>`+*ZGO?!/A^*
            M349+'2;/Q19F^_1/]J?X%_##]KOX)^(?@-\2;CXWZ)X0\2^(/ASXDO\`4O _
            MP=^,>F^)(K[X8_$CPE\4=!BM+S7O@..._$'@W2[/5XYM'GFN-'GO[>R
            MGT^]EM]0M?H;_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`SKJ*5;$?N<16AS8K#XK%.,82H4H8
            MB-;PZR?@;ZWB%2A"E[RCFN*H8.A3H1P=248JK4H59P<4\-3I8)9?3DHT53P-
            M-2DJM10IX//,)G<:-&-6K.I%SJX#!4ZU:O6Q,JL8TYN*KX>G66U16+_PD6E_
            M\^/Q"_\`#'?'O_YUU'_"1:7_`,^/Q"_\,=\>_P#YUU>?]7K?R+_P.'_R7G^?
            M9G?[2'?\'Y>7FC:HK%_X2+2_^?'XA?\`ACOCW_\`.NH_X2+2_P#GQ^(7_ACO
            MCW_\ZZCZO6_D7_@</_DO/\^S#VD._P"#\O+S1M45B_\`"1:7_P`^/Q"_\,=\
            M>_\`YUU'_"1:7_SX_$+_`,,=\>__`)UU'U>M_(O_``.'_P`EY_GV8>TAW_!^
            M7EYHVJ*Q?^$BTO\`Y\?B%_X8[X]__.NH_P"$BTO_`)\?B%_X8[X]_P#SKJ/J
            M];^1?^!P_P#DO/\`/LP]I#O^#\O+S1M45B_\)%I?_/C\0O\`PQWQ[_\`G74?
            M\)%I?_/C\0O_``QWQ[_^==1]7K?R+_P.'_R7G^?9A[2'?\'Y>7FC:HK%_P"$
            MBTO_`)\?B%_X8[X]_P#SKJ/^$BTO_GQ^(7_ACOCW_P#.NH^KUOY%_P"!P_\`
            MDO/\^S#VD._X/R\O-&U16+_PD6E_\^/Q"_\`#'?'O_YUU'_"1:7_`,^/Q"_\
            M,=\>_P#YUU'U>M_(O_ X?_)>?Y]F'M(=_P`'Y>7FC:HK%_X2+2_^?'XA?^&.
            M^/?_`,ZZC_A(M+_Y\?B%_P"&.^/?_P`ZZCZO6_D7_@</_DO/\^S#VD._X/R\
            MO-&U16+_`,)%I?\`SX_$+_PQWQ[_`/G74?\`"1:7_P`^/Q"_\,=\>_\`YUU'
            MU>M_(O\`P.'_`,EY_GV8>TAW_!^7EYHVJ*Q?^$BTO_GQ^(7_`(8[X]__`#KJ
            M/^$BTO\`Y\?B%_X8[X]__.NH^KUOY%_X'#_Y+S_/LP]I#O\`@_+R\T;5%8O_
            M``D6E_\`/C\0O_#'?'O_`.==1_PD6E_\^/Q"_P##'?'O_P"==1]7K?R+_P`#
            MA_\`)>?Y]F'M(=_P?EY>:-JBL7_A(M+_`.?'XA?^&.^/?_SKJ/\`A(M+_P"?
            M'XA?^&.^/?\`\ZZCZO6_D7_@</\`Y+S_`#[,/:0[_@_+R\T;5%8O_"1:7_SX
            M_$+_`,,=\>__`)UU'_"1:7_SX_$+_P`,=\>__G74?5ZW\B_\#A_\EY_GV8>T
            MAW_!^7EYHVJ*Q?\`A(M+_P"?'XA?^&.^/?\`\ZZC_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`
            MSKJ/J];^1?\`@</_`)+S_/LP]I#O^#\O+S1M45B_\)%I?_/C\0O_``QWQ[_^
            M==1_PD6E_P#/C\0O_#'?'O\`^==1]7K?R+_P.'_R7G^?9A[2'?\`!^7EYHVJ
            M*Q?^$BTO_GQ^(7_ACOCW_P#.NH_X2+2_^?'XA?\`ACOCW_\`.NH^KUOY%_X'
            M#_Y+S_/LP]I#O^#\O+S1M45B_P#"1:7_`,^/Q"_\,=\>_P#YUU'_``D6E_\`
            M/C\0O_#'?'O_`.==1]7K?R+_`,#A_P#)>?Y]F'M(=_P?EY>:-JBL7_A(M+_Y
            M\?B%_P"&.^/?_P`ZZC_A(M+_`.?'XA?^&.^/?_SKJ/J];^1?^!P_^2\_S[,/
            M:0[_`(/R\O-&U16+_P`)%I?_`#X_$+_PQWQ[_P#G74?\)%I?_/C\0O\`PQWQ
            M[_\`G74?5ZW\B_\``X?_`"7G^?9A[2'?\'Y>7FC:HK%_X2+2_P#GQ^(7_ACO
            MCW_\ZZC_`(2+2_\`GQ^(7_ACOCW_`/.NH^KUOY%_X'#_`.2\_P`^S#VD._X/
            MR\O-&U16+_PD6E_\^/Q"_P##'?'O_P"==1_PD6E_\^/Q"_\`#'?'O_YUU'U>
            MM_(O_ X?_)>?Y]F'M(=_P?EY>:-JBL7_`(2+2_\`GQ^(7_ACOCW_`/.NH_X2
            M+2_^?'XA?^&.^/?_`,ZZCZO6_D7_`('#_P"2\_S[,/:0[_@_+R\T;5%8O_"1
            M:7_SX_$+_P`,=\>__G74?\)%I?\`SX_$+_PQWQ[_`/G74?5ZW\B_\#A_\EY_
            MGV8>TAW_``?EY>:-JBL7_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`SKJ/^$BTO_GQ^(7_`(8[
            MX]__`#KJ/J];^1?^!P_^2\_S[,/:0[_@_+R\T;5%8O\`PD6E_P#/C\0O_#'?
            M'O\`^==1_P`)%I?_`#X_$+_PQWQ[_P#G74?5ZW\B_P# X?\`R7G^?9A[2'?\
            M'Y>7FC:HK%_X2+2_^?'XA?\`ACOCW_\`.NH_X2+2_P#GQ^(7_ACOCW_\ZZCZ
            MO6_D7_@</_DO/\^S#VD._P"#\O+S1M45B_\`"1:7_P`^/Q"_\,=\>_\`YUU'
            M_"1:7_SX_$+_`,,=\>__`)UU'U>M_(O_``.'_P`EY_GV8>TAW_!^7EYHVJ*Q
            M?^$BTO\`Y\?B%_X8[X]__.NH_P"$BTO_`)\?B%_X8[X]_P#SKJ/J];^1?^!P
            M_P#DO/\`/LP]I#O^#\O+S1M45B_\)%I?_/C\0O\`PQWQ[_\`G74?\)%I?_/C
            M\0O_``QWQ[_^==1]7K?R+_P.'_R7G^?9A[2'?\'Y>7FC:HK%_P"$BTO_`)\?
            MB%_X8[X]_P#SKJ/^$BTO_GQ^(7_ACOCW_P#.NH^KUOY%_P"!P_\`DO/\^S#V
            MD._X/R\O-&U16+_PD6E_\^/Q"_\`#'?'O_YUU'_"1:7_`,^/Q"_\,=\>_P#Y
            MUU'U>M_(O_ X?_)>?Y]F'M(=_P`'Y>7FC:HK%_X2+2_^?'XA?^&.^/?_`,ZZ
            MC_A(M+_Y\?B%_P"&.^/?_P`ZZCZO6_D7_@</_DO/\^S#VD._X/R\O-&U16+_
            M`,)%I?\`SX_$+_PQWQ[_`/G74?\`"1:7_P`^/Q"_\,=\>_\`YUU'U>M_(O\`
            MP.'_`,EY_GV8>TAW_!^7EYHVJ*Q?^$BTO_GQ^(7_`(8[X]__`#KJ/^$BTO\`
            MY\?B%_X8[X]__.NH^KUOY%_X'#_Y+S_/LP]I#O\`@_+R\T;5%8O_``D6E_\`
            M/C\0O_#'?'O_`.==1_PD6E_\^/Q"_P##'?'O_P"==1]7K?R+_P`#A_\`)>?Y
            M]F'M(=_P?EY>:-JBL7_A(M+_`.?'XA?^&.^/?_SKJ/\`A(M+_P"?'XA?^&.^
            M/?\`\ZZCZO6_D7_@</\`Y+S_`#[,/:0[_@_+R\T;5%8O_"1:7_SX_$+_`,,=
            M\>__`)UU'_"1:7_SX_$+_P`,=\>__G74?5ZW\B_\#A_\EY_GV8>TAW_!^7EY
            MHVJ*Q?\`A(M+_P"?'XA?^&.^/?\`\ZZC_A(M+_Y\?B%_X8[X]_\`SKJ/J];^
            M1?\`@</_`)+S_/LP]I#O^#\O+S1M45B_\)%I?_/C\0O_``QWQ[_^==1_PD6E
            M_P#/C\0O_#'?'O\`^==1]7K?R+_P.'_R7G^?9A[2'?\`!^7EYHVJ*Q?^$BTO
            M_GQ
            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • David Triggs
            Message 5 of 13 , May 28, 2010
              Hi Guys,

              My name is David Triggs and I wrote Acars Analyser. Apolgies for the
              difficulties, I have followed your comments and tried a new setup off the
              web site today to see if it worked and it was fine with airnav as a
              decoder.

              One issue is that the country settings may have something to do with the
              problem if the decimal symbol is a comma rather than a full stop. If the
              data is getting through to the window on the data manager it must have
              gone past the part of the code which loads into the database. In Open
              Office have a look at the tStatistics table and see if that is populated.

              Let me know how you go as it is always embarassing to read how cr@p your
              sooftware is whe it doesn't work!

              Cheers

              David

              > Hi all
              >

              > I have the same problems about the date 30-12-1899 and time of
              >
              > 0:00:00
              >
              > All date and times country settings I tried, no-go
              >

              > greets
              >

              > John
              >
              > jsaero@...
              >

              > To: acarsonline@...
              > CC: terry.tankard@...
              > From: acarsd@...
              > Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:47:10 +0200
              > Subject: Re: [ACARS Online] Banging head on desk :-(.
              >

              > Hi Terry,
              >
              > Very odd, and as I cannot stand things like that I spend some time trying
              > to get it going.
              > They idea is that if we bang our heads together (preferably in sync) we
              > would be able to get some results.
              >
              > Eventually I also downloaded the latest update 3.3.7 from
              > http://www.cosmic.com.au/acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/updatepage.htm
              > but to no reveal.
              > The DM3 window always shows data but it seems the DB is not updated.
              > Strange as the update date/time does increase..
              > My analysis shows that, although messages appear in the DM3 window nothing
              > is entered in the database.
              > Looking in the DM3 setup screen the'number of mesages logged' stays
              > 'empty'.
              > I looked inside the DB with OpenOffice and found that almost all tables
              > have meaningfull records except for the iMessage table. That table is
              > empty.
              > If you try to load a logfile using AcarsdExplorer some records end-up in
              > that table but these records are almost empty.
              >
              > Anyway, suddenly it worked.
              > What strikes me is that if the timestamp in the DM3 window is 0:00:00 (I
              > have selected SkySpy as server) I do get entries in the DB which can be
              > seen with Acars Explorer.
              > Only the datestamp in AcarsExplorer shows 30-12-1899 ??? and the time
              > ofcourse 00:00:00.
              > So now my guess is that is I change the country settings (or date
              > settings) on my computer it will work WITH real dates and time.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Dick

            • Acarsd
              Message 6 of 13 , May 28, 2010
                Hi David,

                Thanks for the follow-up.
                There is no need to be embarased as I have never ever ran into any piece of software that was perfect.
                If a 'full stop" as decimal character is a requirement, it would be worth mentioning it in your helpfile.

                Have you found time to read the 4 observations (and compliment) I made and posted this (my) morning?

                > If the data is getting through to the window on the data manager it must have
                > gone past the part of the code which loads into the database. In Open
                > Office have a look at the tStatistics table and see if that is populated.
                That is not what I have seen two days ago.
                The data was shown in the DM3 window but the "nr of messaged logged"in DM3 setup stayed "empty".
                When I opened the DB with Open Office and looked in the tMessage table it was empty.
                I re-checked just a moment ago and also the tStatistics table is empty.

                You mention that you tried "a new setup off the web site".
                Can you give more detail on what setups you used (in which order)?
                When I try to download the full 3.3.5 version I get this error message:
                error '8007007e'
                /acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/downloadprocess.asp, line 17

                Cheers,
                Dick

                > My name is David Triggs and I wrote Acars Analyser. Apolgies for the
                > difficulties, I have followed your comments and tried a new setup off the
                > web site today to see if it worked and it was fine with airnav as a
                > decoder.
                >
                > One issue is that the country settings may have something to do with the
                > problem if the decimal symbol is a comma rather than a full stop. If the
                > data is getting through to the window on the data manager it must have
                > gone past the part of the code which loads into the database. In Open
                > Office have a look at the tStatistics table and see if that is populated.
                >
                > Let me know how you go as it is always embarassing to read how cr@p your
                > sooftware is whe it doesn't work!
                >
                > Cheers
                >
                > David
                >

                >> Hi all
                >>

                >> I have the same problems about the date 30-12-1899 and time of
                >>
                >> 0:00:00
                >>
                >> All date and times country settings I tried, no-go
                >>

                >> greets
                >>

                >> John
                >>
                >> jsaero@...
                >>

                >> To: acarsonline@...
                >> CC: terry.tankard@...
                >> From: acarsd@...
                >> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:47:10 +0200
                >> Subject: Re: [ACARS Online] Banging head on desk :-(.
                >>

                >> Hi Terry,
                >>
                >> Very odd, and as I cannot stand things like that I spend some time trying
                >> to get it going.
                >> They idea is that if we bang our heads together (preferably in sync) we
                >> would be able to get some results.
                >>
                >> Eventually I also downloaded the latest update 3.3.7 from
                >> http://www.cosmic.com.au/acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/updatepage.htm
                >> but to no reveal.
                >> The DM3 window always shows data but it seems the DB is not updated.
                >> Strange as the update date/time does increase..
                >> My analysis shows that, although messages appear in the DM3 window nothing
                >> is entered in the database.
                >> Looking in the DM3 setup screen the'number of mesages logged' stays
                >> 'empty'.
                >> I looked inside the DB with OpenOffice and found that almost all tables
                >> have meaningfull records except for the iMessage table. That table is
                >> empty.
                >> If you try to load a logfile using AcarsdExplorer some records end-up in
                >> that table but these records are almost empty.
                >>
                >> Anyway, suddenly it worked.
                >> What strikes me is that if the timestamp in the DM3 window is 0:00:00 (I
                >> have selected SkySpy as server) I do get entries in the DB which can be
                >> seen with Acars Explorer.
                >> Only the datestamp in AcarsExplorer shows 30-12-1899 ??? and the time
                >> ofcourse 00:00:00.
                >> So now my guess is that is I change the country settings (or date
                >> settings) on my computer it will work WITH real dates and time.
                >>
                >> Cheers,
                >> Dick

              • David
                Message 7 of 13 , May 28, 2010
                  Hi Dick,

                  Thanks for the feed back, I will go through the issues and correct them. Nothing too difficult, just annoying. Can you confirm that nothing is getting through or did I read correctly that you had managed to get it working after you changed the region to english?

                  I was aware that the web site was down, I've contacted the admnistrator and hopefully he can fix that for me without too many problems. I used a copy that I had on a spare net book to check the install and it was fine, what is on the web is on the netbook.

                  The decimal point is a problem, but easily fixed. Thought I had done it but obvioiusly not. I am working on version 4 of the software which will connect with the LibhomeRadar site to help update the information a bit easier. The AcarsDM code is a bit easier to work on independantly so If I can get a new updateto you quickly I will.

                  I think 3.3.7 worked with pchfdl properly as well. I can email you a copy of 3.3.7 if you'd like.

                  Cheers

                  David

                  --- In acarsonline@..., "Acarsd" <acarsd@...> wrote:

                  > Hi David,
                  >
                  > Thanks for the follow-up.
                  > There is no need to be embarased as I have never ever ran into any piece of software that was perfect.
                  > If a 'full stop" as decimal character is a requirement, it would be worth mentioning it in your helpfile.
                  >
                  > Have you found time to read the 4 observations (and compliment) I made and posted this (my) morning?
                  >
                  > > If the data is getting through to the window on the data manager it must have
                  > > gone past the part of the code which loads into the database. In Open
                  > > Office have a look at the tStatistics table and see if that is populated.
                  > That is not what I have seen two days ago.
                  > The data was shown in the DM3 window but the "nr of messaged logged"in DM3 setup stayed "empty".
                  > When I opened the DB with Open Office and looked in the tMessage table it was empty.
                  > I re-checked just a moment ago and also the tStatistics table is empty.
                  >
                  > You mention that you tried "a new setup off the web site".
                  > Can you give more detail on what setups you used (in which order)?
                  > When I try to download the full 3.3.5 version I get this error message:
                  > error '8007007e'
                  > /acarsanalyser/v3/DownloadRegister/downloadprocess.asp, line 17
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Dick

                • Acarsd
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 28, 2010
                    Hi David,

                    Yes, I can confirm that when I changed from Dutch (Netherlands) to English (United Kingdom) in the 'Regional and
                    Language Options' screen (under Controlpanel) DM3 actually filled the database.
                    Our (Dutch) decimal character is a comma. Now whith English (United Kingdom) selected it is a period.

                    No need to email a copy of version 3.3.7 as I could download that. The only problem seems to be trying to download the 3.3.5 basic
                    version.
                    As the download file of version 3.3.7 is called an upgrade and it is smaller then the 3.3.5 file I assumed that you needed to
                    install 3.3.5 first and then run the upgrade. Is that assumption correct or can I run "AcarsAnalyserUpgradeV337.exe" on a clean
                    system?

                    Haven't tried it with PC-HFDL yet. Data from there is normally fed into Airnav Suite 4.
                    The only reason why I started to get your program to work is because Terry could not get it going and I know other use it happily.
                    As I like analysing "software puzzles" I gave it a go (had tried it in the past but gave up).
                    Now that I have it running I'm impressed.
                    It would be nice if I could feed it from Posfix, as Posfix does correct some (position) message types and has a nicer map then
                    Acarsd has.
                    The ANS4 is only used for HF traffic.

                    I noticed that 3.3.7 has the ability to enter your own Server name DDE topic and Link topic.
                    What was your intended use for that and what values need to go into Link topic?

                    You also might have a look at the help file as I think that two settings got mixed-up.
                    AcarsD (DDE) PCHFDL ACARS
                    PCHFDL V2 (DDE) SkySpy ACARS
                    I think is should be like this:
                    AcarsD (DDE) SkySpy ACARS
                    PCHFDL V2 (DDE) PCHFDL ACARS

                  • David
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 28, 2010
                      Hi Dick,

                      Great to hear it works, you are correct with the version, you need 3.3.5
                      (or .6) and install 3.3.7 over that which contains the EXE and DLL
                      files. Until i get the web iste running again, it'll be a problem but
                      I am sure it will be fixed soon.

                      I'll have a look at POSFIX, again probably a very simple fix, I have
                      probably left out line or something similar.

                      The reason 3.3.7 has provision to enter your own DDE controls is that
                      not all server programs are consistent in their Topics Names. I spent
                      quite a lot of time coming up with possibilities for acarsd which used
                      WACARS, AirNav and SkySpy but the I think it was the topic names which
                      were different to those original programs. In the end it wasfar easier
                      to provide for anything which makes sure it conforms to all programs. I
                      need to make this more specific in the help which unlike the program
                      gets revised less often.

                      I'll fix it up shortly, wel shortly will be some time this year give nt
                      e current glacial progress of V4.

                    • Acarsd
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 31, 2010
                        Hi David,

                        If you need someone (else besides yourself) to do some testing, just let me know..