Starting school

  • natashabackhurst
    Message 1 of 1 , 21 Apr 10:02
      My boys start school in September, can any of you give me any ideas on PE. I'm not sure if there are things I should warn them about, or thing i should advise that Ethan should not do?
      We already have in place lower hand rails going up/down the stairs, and a wet toilet hopefully getting funded. Is there Any other Equipment I should look into?
      Last question is on school uniforms and PE kits, does anyone know of Anywhere that I can buy aged 1 1/2- 2 year old polo shirts from. Only other option is to shrink aged 3 tops in tumble? Xx