4498Minimum system requirements for running Afedri SDR with SDR-Console Server v2.3

  • georgi.bancov
    24 Apr
      Hello folks,
      I recently bought an Afedri SDR-Net receiver and I am pleased glad with the purchase! :-)

      I am interesting in what are the minimum system requirements for running Afedri SDR remotely using SDR-Radio.com Server v2.3 on Windows 7 (preferably with 2MHz bandwidth).

      I searched all over the internet but unfortunately, I was unable to find any specific details.

      Thanks in advance and have a nice week!
      73! LZ2GPB
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic