4558Re:: AFE822x dual CH and SDR-console 3

  • sdrnerd
    19 Jul
      Hi Alex,

      1. Yes that is true, hardware related dll, I will remember the correct term.

      2. I suspect Simon has not released a version with this protocol extention yet. Last month he wrote me that the AFE822x was not suported.

      3. Yes, I have tried SdrDx, but did not found it very practical for my use. Also the GUI is clutered and it does not offer the option to program unmanned recordings as is typical for MW-dx.

      So my only option for the Afedri sdr is SDR-console, hence my request. Many thanks for your input.

      Best 73'
      Ron - ON2RON
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic