4562Re: [afedrisdr] AFE822x SDR-net rev.3.0 - the new firmware fw_v3060

  • MICHAEL ST ANGELO
    16 Aug

      Alex

      How can I tell if my unit is a rev 3.0?

      Mike N2MS

      On August 16, 2017 at 10:09 AM "alex@... [afedrisdr]" <afedrisdr@...> wrote:

      Hello All!

      This message is actual for AFE822x SDR-net rev.3.0 owners only,

      there is available for download the latest firmware fw_v3060

      OpenHPSDR protocol bug is solved there.

      This upgrade is actual for those AFE822x SDR-Net rev.3.0 owners who are planning to use it with applications that support OpenHPSDR protocol, users that do not need OpenHPSDR protocol, can ignore it.

      Best Regards!

      Alex

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic