4574S-meter question

  • Ingemar Lekteus
    16 Oct
      I have been using Afedri Net-SDR and SDR Console v.2 and v.3 since a long time. With pleasure!

      I would like to get correct S-meter values according to IARU Region 1 Technical Recommendations. This means that the software must implement the recommendations but also that I have to use correct RF gain setting, as S-meter values depend on that.

      Do you know if SDR Console implements the IARU recommendations? If not, could you recommend some other software? And what is the RF gain setting that should be used for correct S-meter readings?

      73,
      Ingemar, SM0ECF

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic