      From: afedrisdr@... <afedrisdr@...> on behalf of alex@... [afedrisdr] <afedrisdr@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 11:39 AM
      To: afedrisdr@...
      Subject: Re:: SV: [afedrisdr] Re:: S-meter question

      Ingemar,

      If "S-meter reading (in dBm) in SDR Console does not change" with RF Gain - I suppose it is correct behavior - because signal power does not depends on RF Gain.

       I suppose Simon make correct compensation for "RF gain", still may be there is need to insert / change some constant offset.

      The only changes that we should see it is - background S-meter level increasing (lower S-meter limit) when user decrease the  "RF gain".

      So please check it again :-)

      Alex

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic