4583Dynamic range and Net operation with HDSDR

  • winston376
    12 Nov 07:41

      Hello Alex,

      I read through your specifications but may have missed it so I am sending you this message with my questions as follows:

      1) For a given gain selection,  what is the nominal Dynamic Range of your SDR ?

      2) Your website shows  HDSDR being used with your  NET versions of SDR.  I have been away from the technology for a time so perhaps I am not up to date but  it is my understanding that HDSDR needs an ext io / USB only to function and does not interface to a NET connection.  Is there a NET functionality with HDSDR or do you provide a special software subroutine as part of your NET interface hardware/firmware?

      Thank you in advance.

      Alex

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic