4584Re:: Dynamic range and Net operation with HDSDR

  • alex4z5lv
    12 Nov 11:29
      Hello Alex,

      1.The Wide band Dynamic range is mostly defined by AFEDRi8201 chip - you can read the chip specification from datasheet.
      2. I am sorry , I am afraid I do not understand the question you are asking.
      HDSDR is working with AFEDRI SDR trough ExtIO plugin interface, as most other  SDRs.
      Both Networked and USB interface are supported.
      You can read about ExtIO interface - on Winrad web page.
      You can read about AFEDRi SDR protocols on afedri-sdr.com web site.

      73!
      Alex
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic