4590Re: [afedrisdr] Re:: Afedri Stuck at 96 khz bandwidth in USB mode

  • Vernon Matheson
    22 Nov
      Hi Alex...thanks for the reply.

      I did do the save sample rate as per the instructions before I sent the note.

      I have developed another issue in that when in LAN mode SDR shows all green buttons connected.

      If I bring up SDR Console 3 it is connected to the Afedri in LAN as I get no errors but now it is not getting the audio.

      I really can't figure this out as nothing was changed prior to the issue.

      Anyway will take your suggestions re single channel setting etc and look at it when I get home from work this evening. Maybe if I get the USB connection straightened out the LAN will return to normal.

      Many thanks

      Vernon

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic