      From: afedrisdr@... [mailto:afedrisdr@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:56 PM
      To: afedrisdr@...
      Subject: Re:: Re: [afedrisdr] Re:: Afedri Stuck at 96 khz bandwidth in USB mode

      Vernon,

      In connection to SDR-Radio, if you see the signal spectrum and waterfall, but no audio - so you have to check the application settings, I do not believe this issue related to SDR.

      If you do not see no wideband spectrum no waterfall, it will be good to check the Firewall (Windows firewall, antivirus firewall or both) setting, my be it is bloking UDP stream

      73!

      Alex

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic