AFEDRI SDR-Net interface to bonito Radio Com 6 software

  • m1_radioman
    Message 1 of 4 , 8 Apr
      How do I connect the AFEDRI-SDR-Net to the Bonito Radio Com 6 software?

    • alex4z5lv
      Message 2 of 4 , 9 Apr
        It is the first time I read about Bonito Radio Com 6 software ... good to know that it exists in our Galaxy :-).

        73!
      • m1_radioman
        Message 3 of 4 , 9 Apr
          Yes it does exist, and I have purchased it.  Since I also purchased your AFEDRI SDRnet receiver, please tell me how to connect the receiver and get it to function using Bonito Radiocom 6.
          thank you.
        • alex4z5lv
          Message 4 of 4 , 10 Apr
            Due to fact that I first time read about this application You can understand that I do not know the answer to your question, sorry.
            May be, if you have it installed, so you can check by you self is it possible or not.

            73!
            Alex