AFE822x SDR-net rev.3.0 - the new firmware fw_v3060

  • alex4z5lv
    Message 1 of 3 , 16 Aug

      Hello All!

      This message is actual for AFE822x SDR-net rev.3.0 owners only,

      there is available for download the latest firmware fw_v3060

      OpenHPSDR protocol bug is solved there.

      This upgrade is actual for those AFE822x SDR-Net rev.3.0 owners who are planning to use it with applications that support OpenHPSDR protocol, users that do not need OpenHPSDR protocol, can ignore it.

      Best Regards!

      Alex

    • MICHAEL ST ANGELO

        Message 3 of 3 , 16 Aug
          Hello Mike,
          It is not complicated task to know is your SDR rev.3.0, there is number of ways:

          1. AFE822x SDR-net was supplied to customers since April 2017 (not earlier)!!!
          2. AFE822x SDR-Net rev.3.0 will have HW/CPLD version: 000D0002
          3. Revision numbers 3.0  is directly printed on the PCB.
          4. AFE822x SDR-net rev.3.0 - will not work correctly in OpenHPSDR mode (for example with PowerSDR_mrx application)

          HW/CPLD version is checked with SDR_Network_Control_box ->"About" tab or with sdr_commander...

          According your question, I can suppose that you never used SDR with OpenHPSDR compatible software :-)
          So may be thing upgrade is not actual to you in any way :-)

          If you have any other (than rev. 3.0) AFE822x SDR-Net version -please do not use this firmware.

          73!
          Alex