David, I have a Gigabyte H77 DS3H and this can’t handle 10MHz bandwidth using the motherboard USB 2 ports *but* a USB 2 PCI card in the same PC can. Simonsimonbrown42
I spent a couple of hours last night in consultation with an Airspy expert trying to get my unit working properly. On two different quad core computersgm8arv
I spent a couple of hours last night in consultation with an Airspy expert trying to get my unit working properly. On two different quad core computersnf2g
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.