I use this tripple shielded 3 meter USB cable on wich I mounted 2 ferrite clamps on eighter end and is very effective with good qrm attenuation. As far as Isdrnerd
Okay..........I have it working with other SDR software, so it's all good. Gary, N5XEDgghiggs@att.net
I have no idea how the Afedri USB works and I don't have time to implement it. The network plugin is a fork of the client developed RFSPACE radios. FYI, thesdrsharp
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.