Hi Yussef, You can make two such antennas, place them 0.05 wavelengts apart and turn both for a deep null on one interference source. Then you can combine thesm5bsz
Here, too. You have my sympathies. It doesn't help that I am generating a part of the noise myself. APC UPSs (somewhat old Matrix 5000s) generate a lot offnardles
I was experimenting with these 10mm diam x 20mm length ferrite rods, Permeability 400. One can get ver deep nulls with these, especially at the lower MW band,sdrsharp
AIRSPY is a wide band Software Defined Radio (SDR) receiver for VHF/UHF bands.
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 0.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.