I just updated the cli version and added an option for the decimation. With -d 2, the cpu usage in a RPi 2 is 80% at 20MSPS. I think the old RPi can still worksdrsharp
Even just copying data at 20MSPS is not going to work in the RPi 1, not speaking of the decoding itself. That said, all modern ARM boards can run the decodersdrsharp
I've just installed airspy_adsb on a brand new RPi2 running a clean install Rasbian Wheezy @ 900Mhz. Top shows 160% cpu usage with no aerial connected to themalcolm1232001
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.