Yes, the bottom plate should be conductive so both the coaxial connector and the shorter element are in common. On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 3:41 PM,
David, Thanks. I can see the image on my phone but not the yahoo groups client. Hummm... The 5 inch plate should be metal right? I've been collecting severalfordphoto2020
Antenna that will work on 2-meters, 223 MHz, and 70-cm: Made from a 2-foot length of 450-ohm window line (or equivalent). I'll include BOTH a copy of the
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.