Hardware revisions cannot be that fast. It takes months of development time and testing for even the smallest mod. But sure, we will take into considerationsdrsharp
Good news Youssef Any changes planned for the next release?? Update on an up-converter and/or LNA? bobbie kd4lvbob_kd4lv
Hi, I'm pleased to announce that the Airspy team at Itead Studio is back from the Chinese new year vacation and that a 3rd batch is planned. Thank you forsdrsharp
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.