make sure you have the offset set to up-converter and not down-converter... the minus sign means a lot here.. bobbiebob_kd4lv
So if the paper said 125000000 you typed in 125000000 without the minus sign in front. The minus sign must be in front of the offset with a typical upconverterfnardles
I actually wrote it down on paper and typed the same offset in SDR Console. 2015-03-26 22:49 GMT+01:00 jdow jdow@... [airspy]aguila_se
- 24 - 1800 MHz range
- 12bit ADC @ 20msps
- Cortex M4F @ 204 MHz
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 1.5 ppm reference clock
- Highly programmable / customizable
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Fast scanner,
- Radio surveillance,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 3, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.