Wright off

  • supergran291003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      Because of some young pillock in a van backing into my aixam at some
      speed its been written off. After all the hard work of rebuilding the
      gearbox and drive pulleys it is no moor. I feel lost without my little
      gold friend and even though it was sometimes a pain I do miss the
      heater and I aint getting any younger. Its been bloody cold going to
      work on my trike.The good news is I'm getting a new crossline that
      will be I hope easier for even the biggest moron to see.I have had to
      trade my 1500 wing and some cash for it. At least I will still have my
      trike to ride if we get any summer. I will let you know how I get on
      with the crossline. Has anyone on here got one and what do you think
      of it.
    • Douglas Steven Boston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        Hi Supergran I own The Flying Frog (500SL)and while it is still going
        strong (only 9 this summer) the Crossline interests me. Hope to hear
        your likes/dislikes of it and how it compares. Some pix of the
        underbonnet, inside and under the rear end (pardon me) would be nice.

        Sorry to hear about the twat who destroyed your old car. Hope this one
        is good. Would be nice to know if modern Aixams are free of the
        traditional problems. Mine has suffered mostly from poor quality wheel
        and gearbox bearings, poor quality exhaust, poor door seals and
        headlight mountings (I have replaced all me bearings with best quality
        ones, the exhaust is now a stainless job and I have reworked
        everything else)
        Anyway good luck and may the idiots keep away