Aixam 500SL Diesel for sale

  • armalite8
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      So I've had the mad red thing for a couple of years now and it's been an interesting relationship :)

      Unfortunately my family no longer fits in and I've had to go back to something bigger for work, so to save it rotting on the driveway I've decided to sell my Aixam.

      It's an X reg (amusingly W295 HGV) with 28,500 miles on the clock. It's just passed it's MOT with a new brake light switch, but I let the tax lapse as I'm not using it.

      It has the usual crack in the drivers door near the hinge and by the headlamps but is in otherwise reasonable condition. The previous owner thought it was funny to put a Custom Chrome back box on but apart from that bog standard. Tyres are almost new and everything works. Standard long pipe breather mod so the gearbox is always well oiled.

      Currently living in Norfolk.

      Any sensible offer considered, you know the drill.

      Adam.