scotland .

  • gaultgraham663
    Message 1 of 10 , 2 Jan 07:45

      hi I was wondering , how many more members are up here in Scotland ! it would be good to have a get together just to talk cars . I'm in Ayrshire .

    • eliobruceuk
      Message 2 of 10 , 11 Jan 08:56
        Just joined, I'm in south Lanarkshire. Hoping to pick up a Microcar soon. Been riding bikes for over 20 years and am starting to feel my age during winter!
      • jeremy wyatt
        Message 3 of 10 , 11 Jan 13:41
          Hi guys, I stay in Dunblane, had a sl500 for a couple of years, warmer than my Yamaha, even with a broken heater.

          Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
        • eliobruceuk
          Message 4 of 10 , 14 Jan 09:42
            Slightly off topic.....Where do you guys go for servicing and MOT? I know there's a few places that deal with quads in the central belt of Scotland but not sure where is best that have experience with actual microcars.
          • Phil
            Message 5 of 10 , 15 Jan 06:40
              I just take mine to the local mot exhaust centre,just make sure they don’t put it on the rolling road where ever you take it.

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 10 , 15 Jan 12:09
                Cool, thanks. Is it true there's no emissions test during the MOT as well, as per motorcycle MOT?
              • jeremy wyatt
                Message 7 of 10 , 15 Jan 13:13
                  I just went to D&G autos over at Springkerse Stirling, they mot'd it and adapted the wrong exhaust to fit. A nice bunch

                  Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

                  Message 8 of 10 , 17 Jan 06:36
                    yes I know that feeling only too well .lol
                  • gaultgraham663
                    Message 9 of 10 , 17 Jan 06:37
                      good to hear from you .
                    • gaultgraham663
                      Message 10 of 10 , 17 Jan 06:39

                        I get mine MOTed at a garage in Kilmarnock , have been going there for years before when I had a reliant robin .