Welcome

  • indsole
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      I wish to welcome anyone who would like to join this group for lovers of Regency and Historical books. Authors are welcome to post excerpts. This group was opened to support my blog
      http://anneherriesregency.blogspot.com

      I hope to run contests through the group or the blog and will put excerpts and stories on the blog.
    • indsole
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        I would like to welcome all readers and authors who love Regency and historical books.