pi article

  • yachatz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
      today in the seattle p.i. there was a wonderful article on audrey. i
      was going to scan it for the circle, but if you get it online:

      http://tinyurl.com/6txupe

      there are 68 pictures to go with in (not in the print edition). most
      of the pix you all have seen before, but there were a couple i hadn't.
      have fun!
      dana
    • jason2t2
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
        Nice article Dana! I've a complete set of dvds of AH but am looking
        forward to obtaining the dvds for the extra bonus features. Thanks!

        --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@...>
        wrote:

        > today in the seattle p.i. there was a wonderful article on audrey. i
        > was going to scan it for the circle, but if you get it online:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/6txupe
        >
        > there are 68 pictures to go with in (not in the print edition). most
        > of the pix you all have seen before, but there were a couple i hadn't.
        > have fun!
        > dana

      • yachatz
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
          don't forget, the new ones have been completely remastered. i'd
          imagine they're of better quality.
          dana

          --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., jason2t2 <no_reply@...>