Where are you, guys?

  • fyodorosky
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hey buddies! Dana, are you there? Where are you Quissuer, Chippers, and the rest? I don't care about Jason, he's one bigtime guy who's always been impossible to track down. :-)You guys were appointed moderators to keep the Circle spinning? No new Audrey news? There was this spring on broadway "Being Audrey," and in London there was BAT!
    • yachatz
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23, 2009
        i've always been here, i considered doing a nice audrey graphic, ala warhols marilyn, but somebody beat me to it. i've missed everyone... chipmunk?
        dana

      • fyodorosky
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
          Hi Dama! Cool you're there. How're you doing? I gave a rumble and no Quissuer nor Chippers came.

          --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., yachatz <yachatz@...> wrote:

          > i've always been here, i considered doing a nice audrey graphic, ala warhols marilyn, but somebody beat me to it. i've missed everyone... chipmunk?
          > dana

          > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/

        • fyodorosky
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
            Sorry, Dana I misspelled your name. Btw what is that "notice of disruption"? Do you refer to Audrey's Place? I think it's still out there.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
              i'm doing good. i don't know what the disruption was, i just got one now. more later. take care all
              dana

              http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com
            • yachatz
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
                i don't know about the rest of you folks, but i'm getting large amounts of tabs opening and none of the current string attached to my posts. is anyone else experiencing this?

                dana

                --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., yachatz <yachatz@...> wrote:

                > i'm doing good. i don't know what the disruption was, i just got one now. more later. take care all
                > dana

                > Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now
                > http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com

              • chipmunkalvyne
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2009
                  Hello there! I'm sorry it took so long for me to pop in and say hello, but I haven't been on Yahoo for yonks and yonks so to speak. How are you, Fyodorosky?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 13, 2009
                    Hey! :-) You made it! Hope we see more of you, Quissuer and the rest! With or without AH news for old time sake! Cool to see you, Chippers.