fashion news

  • yachatz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      i'm surprised no one beat me to this.
      dana

      http://www.kerrytaylorauctions.com/currentsale.php
    • chipmunkalvyne
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2009
        Nice one! Will you bid tomorrow, Dana?

        --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@...> wrote:

        > i'm surprised no one beat me to this.
        > dana
        >
        > http://www.kerrytaylorauctions.com/currentsale.php

      • yachatz
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2009
          not very likely! even if i could afford it, i'm just not into wearing womens clothes.
          dana

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2009
            Fair enough! :) Have you seen the news coverage of the auction?

            Here's the BBC:
            http://tinyurl.com/yb7h9ba

            The Guardian has some nice photos:
            http://tinyurl.com/ycfk558

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 11, 2009
              nice pix from the guardian, thanks! makes me want to get out my dvd's and start watching movies.
              dana

              --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., chipmunkalvyne <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Fair enough! :) Have you seen the news coverage of the auction?
              >
              > Here's the BBC:
              > http://tinyurl.com/yb7h9ba
              >
              > The Guardian has some nice photos:
              > http://tinyurl.com/ycfk558
              >
              > --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@> wrote:
              > >
              > > not very likely! even if i could afford it, i'm just not into wearing womens clothes.
              > > dana
              > >
              > > --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., chipmunkalvyne <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Nice one! Will you bid tomorrow, Dana?

            • fyodorosky
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 13, 2009
                You scooped this one, Dana.:-) I read about it in the daily.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 13, 2009
                  Who is Tanja Star-Busmann? Post picture please? I was under the impression we've read all about AH and her close friends like Doris Brynner, Connie Wald, Capucine, and some Italian royals, this is the first time I heard of the name. Obviously she was AH's long-time friend beginning way back in the 1950s.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 14, 2009
                    i've never read or heard anything about her, not that i'm any kind of authority. dana