christmas

  • yachatz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2009
      hoping you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
      dana
    • yachatz
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2009
        hoping you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
        dana
      • quissuer711
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009
          Thanks mateys. Glad to see you here Dana. And you too Fyodor and Chippers!:-)

          Happy Holidays! Guess what? Got myself "80 Years of Audrey"!:-D

          --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@...> wrote:

          > hoping you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
          > dana

        • chipmunkalvyne
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009
            Merry Christmas to the lot of you! :) I hope you are having a good one.

            Q, you'd better expain what "80 Years of Audrey" is all about so we'll know how jealous we ought to be! :)

            --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., quissuer711 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Thanks mateys. Glad to see you here Dana. And you too Fyodor and Chippers!:-)
            >
            > Happy Holidays! Guess what? Got myself "80 Years of Audrey"!:-D
            >
            > --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@> wrote:
            > >
            > > hoping you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
            > > dana

          • yachatz
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009
              yes, do tell!

              --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., chipmunkalvyne <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Merry Christmas to the lot of you! :) I hope you are having a good one.
              >
              > Q, you'd better expain what "80 Years of Audrey" is all about so we'll know how jealous we ought to be! :)
              >
              > --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., quissuer711 <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Thanks mateys. Glad to see you here Dana. And you too Fyodor and Chippers!:-)
              > >
              > > Happy Holidays! Guess what? Got myself "80 Years of Audrey"!:-D
              > >
              > > --- In audreyhepburncircle@..., "yachatz" <yachatz@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > hoping you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
              > > > dana

            • chipmunkalvyne
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
                Ha! That's Q for you, we ask him something and he legs it before we get to hear the answer. :)