happy new year!

  • yachatz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      i know you brits are probably in bed right now, and i'm hitting the sack pretty soon, even though it's not 12:00. i hope everyone in the circle has a better year than the last.
      dana
    • chipmunkalvyne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        I'm late again, but I want to wish all of you a wonderful and fun year! :) And thanks very much, Dana! I've slept on it a few nights now but I still can't seem to be able to get the year right when I write out dates. 2010. Happy new decade! :)