Welcome, pandahkasumi!

  • audreyhepburncircle-owner@yahoogroups.co.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi pandahkasumi!

      I wonder??? Is anybody uh, here? ;-D

      How are you Dana, Chipmunk, Fyodor, Jason2t2, FabAudrey, Nea, Lotta...
      Oh, Holly Golightly! Hello all... esoecially, to you whose names just temporarily escaped me, who used to drop by in here, :-) and of course, to you who might happen by. We here were a jolly bunch once upon a time. We splintered out every which way, but hopefully still in tact only separated by the ponds and time.

      Let's hope everybody had a blastful happy beginning that will last throughout 2012 and beyond.:-)
    • yachatz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2012
        i'm still around, my best to everyone,
        dana