21 January 2013 marks 20th Anniversay of Audrey Hepburn Passing

  • audreyhepburncircle-owner@yahoogroups.co.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Although we, Audrey Hepburn fans, have gone our separate paths, we manage from time to time to get together to remember Ms. Hepburn for she lives in our consciousness growing up...

      Fans from late 1990's.

      To fellow fans out there who might be interested, Ms.Hepburn appears in the 21st January 2013 issue of People Magazine.

      Hello to Dana, ChipmunkAlvyne, Fyodorosky, Jason, Quissuer, FabAudrey, et al! :-)
    • yachatz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        i've been planning a small get together for some of her films that evening. i hope you're all doing well!
        dana

      • chipmunkalvyne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
          Hello all! I hope you are doing well, I've been terribly busy of late but of course I still remember Audrey Hepburn and all her great fans. I'm thinking of her and you especially today! :)