Happy Birthday Audrey this 4th May 2014

  • fyodorosky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2014
      Happy birthday Audrey Hepburn!!! Happy birthday Audrey Hepburn this 4th May of 2014.
      This group might not be active but I speak for my chums who remember and celebrate today's AUDREY DAY! ;-)

    • yachatz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2014
        hear hear!!
      • jason2t2
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2014

          Happy Thanksgiving Day

          to my chums in USA!

          I hope you are all well and happy wherever we are because that is what everybody should be thankful for.

        • yachatz
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2014
            thanks jason!
            i've been meaning to post a couple pictures of audreys granddaughter emma that made it over here to the local news... if i can find them,
            cheers,
            dana