FW: Website updated pages 5/1/2010

  • Lourie Smit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010

      AATTC Website www.aattc.org. au

      From Geoffrey Clifton.

      I was in Northern New South Wales over the Christmas New Year Period and travelled from Byron Bay to Brisbane by Veolia Coach. According to the booking agent the service has only been operating for a few weeks. I can't see the timetables in the list so I thought I would provide the details of the two timetables:

      The first timetable:

      Veolia Transport - Brisbane to Byron Bay Express

      The second:

      Veolia Transport - Byron Bay to Surfers Paradise via Gold Coast Airport

      Both timetables are undated but apparently only recently issued. The timings are printed in Eastern Standard Time (i.e. without daylight saving) but there are stickers placed over the NSW timings with daylight savings times.

      Their website suggests that there is at least one other service between Nambour and Brisbane.

      http://www.veoliatransportbrisbane.com.au/index.php?id=569

      LS Although not sighted it is assumed that it would also exist.

      Lourie Smit.