FW: Website updated pages 1/2/2011

  • Lourie Smit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      AATTC Website www.aattc.org. au

      Newcastle Bus Timetables from Len Regan

      “The advice I received today from Transit Graphics is that all Hunter Valley Buses timetables have been amended, except for Routes 260 and 262,  and the current versions are on the website.

      But they, as yet, have not been reprinted.

      The exception is the Morisset timetable which was reprinted and reverted to the 2009 version and cover date.”

      LS However on checking the version numbers on the website, most timetable agreed with what we had in the list already except for the following:-

      Raymond Terrace to Newcastle

      140, 141

      Hunter Valley Buses|
      v2 on website

      1

      Green Hills to Newcastle Airport

      145

      Hunter Valley Buses
      v2 on website

      1

      Rutherford to Thornton & Woodbery

      181, 182, 187

      Hunter Valley Buses
      v2 on website

      1

      Toronto to Charlestown , Glendale & University

      269, 270, 271

      Hunter Valley Buses
      v2 on website

      1