[NSW] Castle Hill spotting

  • Derek Cheng
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Aug 00:10
      With information provided kindly by Geoff Hall, I was able to track
      down the Invicta L94UB (#94) working on Westbus 600 this morning. I
      managed to have a ride from Parramatta to Castle Hill. It rides
      inline with other similar low floor chassis and the interior noise
      level is similar to Westbus's Volvo B10BLEs.

      While going up Church Street and Old Northern Road, a number of
      passengers looked shocked when their bus was not a red one.

      At Castle Hill, saw Westbus 8678, Volvo B10B, operating in the new
      livery while Glenorie Bus Company 58, m/o 7493, ex-all over white, ex-
      Bus 2000 livery, has also been painted in GBC's livery.