Re: ex-North & Western Leopard with Crossleys

  • Derek Cheng
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      > According to my records 7762 is ex N&W Tiger 139 with Pleasure
      Tours.

      My apologies, it was 7763, which is already in the list.
    • bovino@ihug.com.au
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
        I saw this bus, with Crossley accreditation but N&W colours, parked
        at the Sydney Athletic Field, corner Dacey Ave and Anzac Parade,
        Kensington, about midday on Thursday. It must be getting a bit of use
        on charters!

        Regards,
        BOVINO