FW: Website pages uploaded today 5/11/2006 - or online updates since last advice
I have caught up on a lot of stuff on my first day of updates after my Tassie holidays but there is a lot more stuff to come which hopefully will be done tomorrow and Tuesday.
AATTC Website www.aattc.org.au
Sydney Buses, Ferries and Trains from Norbert Genci.
Here are some timetable updates:
*265 269, McMahons Point - Lane Cove/Kirribilli, effective 22 October 2006, version 2
*311, Railway Square to City via Elizabeth Bay , effective October 2006, version 9
*471 472, Rockdale to Five Dock, effective 22 October 2006, version 9
*505 538, Woolwich District, effective 22 October 2006, version 8
*513, Carlingford to Meadowbank, effective 22 October 2006, version 8
STA Fleet List.
2821 transferred Newcastle to Ryde.
Three withdrawn Randwick Mk IIIs 2657-2659 arrived at Tempe around lunchtime Friday.
Deliveries – Volvo Artics 1706 to Ryde 10/06 and 1741 to Port Botany 2/11/06.
1737 Waverley to Port Botany 28/10/06
1738 Waverley to Port Botany 29/10/06.
2554 Mona Vale to Brookvale about 26/10/06
2747 Ryde to Willoughby 9/06 and return 10/06.
3118 back to Brookvale 1/11/06.
2477 Port Botany 10/06 (at Tempe )
2479 Port Botany 10/06.
2552 Port Botany 31/10/06.
2553 Port Botany 31/10/06.
2557 Port Botany 31/10/06
2558 Port Botany 31/10/06
2571 Port Botany 10/06
2575 Brookvale 3/10/06 (not transferred to Port Botany).
3957 Brookvale (11.06 Smirnoff Ice drink).
From Toxana K's 3818 in now in AOA for Xbox 360
W's 1309 is now also in AOA for Xbox 360
(400) is YV3R8F8296A113653 06/049 07/06
(402) is YV3R8F82X6A112561 06/031 07/06
(403) is YV3R8F8216A112562 06/034 07/06
Interline Bus Service. Fleet no 14 is also in new livery while 32 was missed in the update last month.
Two more new Scanias
m/o9310 (VG 2224 / 1855269 / 10/06)
m/o9311 (VG 2227 / 1855413 / 10/06)
Two new additions to the Dural fleet ..
m/o 7159 (fleet no 110) - ex Northmead
m/o 7160 (fleet no 111) - ex Northmead
Also the two Hunter Valley coaches on loan have been returned.
TV 961 (HV fleet number 85) - ex Thornton
m/o 9228 (HV fleet number 224) - ex Singleton
Noted today is de reg bedford ex mo 3075 fleet 119
Whilst the two o400s were in sydney it became bus 250 from last tuesday till after its replacement 1830 arrived.
163 international MO 8208 is now stored in Thornton (scrap corner) yard and is de regestered
140 MO 4096 is at thornton (scrap corner) but still carries plates
Updating de reg section
ex 99 mo5131 has gone (sims i guess)
ex 136 MO 086 was sold for use as camper
ex 119 MO 3075 is still behind workshop (appears to be having parts stripped as required)
Canary yellow liveries 7314, 7972, 8016, 8372, 7889, 8105
Razorbacks (Basketball) 7156
m/o 7004 is still in Old Westbus and not Canary yellow.
421 to 434 and 445 are O-Bahn equipped.
439 and 445 at St. Agnes.
520 to 522 at St. Agnes.
907 may be at Camden Park but definitely not at Morphettville.
reverse transfer back to Toowong
entered service 793JTU
AOA for XBOX 360
transferred to Richlands
AOA for Ikea Furniture Logan
rego change 479JUJ
rego change 597JUJ
AOA for Ikea Furniture Logan
rego change 363JUJ
rego change 611JUJ
entered service 936JTU
rego added 296JTV but not in service
rego added 316JTV but not in service
AOA for Ikea Furniture Logan
AOA for 80 years of public transport
withdrawn from service (training centre)
Greyhound from Tourmaster.
toyota coaster 707 rego 518-jti
toyota coaster 708 rego 519-jti
Updates to www.perthbus.info on 24 October 2006:
Preserved WA buses list added. In preparing the list, I noticed that the following hadn't been recorded in the database:
- Preserved in Kalamunda Bus Service livery by Pat Hallahan (Kalamunda) for some years now is KM23820 Beford SB/CAC which is ex-MTT (162) ex-Metro (162). This bus is stored at the Bus Preservation Society of WA's Whiteman Park Depot.
- Dennis Lancet IV J7/Boltons ex-MTT (405) ex-North Beach Bus Co (1) owned by John Young (Woorooloo).
- Leyland Tiger Cub PSUC1/13/Freighters ex-MTT (753) owned by Dave Churn (Middle Swan), registered MTT753.
- Recently acquired by the Bus Preservation Society of WA ( Whiteman Park ) is a Bedford OB/CAC of unknown origin. Last known use was as a Moora school bus.
- From photo: White WA20 was registered 3577, and carried service branding "Railway Departments Road Service"
- Later service branding was "Railway Road Service"
- From photo: Dyson Landliner was registered 10177 with fleet no (RV41)
- From Rattler 75 & photo: converted Dyson Cheetahs became trailers for Foden prime-movers (F2) & (F3); therefore converted Dyson Landliner (RV41) became trailer for Foden prime mover (F1). Photos show that when converted the Cheetahs (and presumably the Landliner also) were shortened by 2 windows bays.
4 November 2006: Minor changes to database from information gleaned from various forums & photos:
- CAT15 (15) Mercedes Benz OC500LE: Mobitec LED front destination display.
- CAT18 (18) Mercedes Benz OC500LE: Hanover LED destination displays.
- UQB682 (682) Mercedes Benz O405: LED destination displays (maker not known) by --.09.2006.
- UQB722 Transperth (722) Renault PR180: Mobitec LED destination displays (conversion date unknown).
- TP1064 (1064) Renault PR100.2: returned to service from storage & painted into South Street NightRider (Fremantle to Bullcreek) livery by 02.10.2006.
- TP1082 (1082) Renault PR100.2: returned to service from storage & painted into Canning Highway NightRider (Fremantle to Como ) livery by 02.10.2006.
- TP1083 (1083) Renault PR100.2: returned to service from storage & painted into Leach Highway NightRider (Fremantle to Rossmoyne) livery by 02.10.2006.
- TP1138 (1138) Denning Landseer: in Southern Suburbs Railway AOA circa --.06.2006.
- TP1215-TP1219 (1215)-(1219) Mercedes Benz O405NH/Volgren CR226L: re-painted from Central Area Transit (CAT) livery to standard Transperth livery for normal revenue service by circa --.07.2006.
- TP1217 (1217) Mercedes Benz O405NH/Volgren CR226L: in AOA for "Ngallak Koort Boodja/Our Heart Land Canvas" by 12.08.2006.
- TP1276 (1276) Mercedes Benz OC500LE: Thermo King air-conditioner (in lieu of Coachair).
- TP1323 (1323) Mercedes Benz O405NH: RACWA AOA by --.09.2006.
- TP1328/1330-1331 (1328)/(1330)-(1331) Mercedes Benz O405NH SWB: delivered in Subiaco Shuttle livery; circa --.09.2006 (1328) re-painted into standard livery after accident damage.
- TP1360 (1360) Mercedes Benz O405NH: AOA for beer company (brand not known) by --.09.2006.
- TP1362 (1362) Mercedes Benz O405NH: BankWest AOA by 28.10.2006.
- TP1607 (1607) Mercedes Benz OC500LE: First delivered with hopper windows.
- TC4065 MBL Bus & Coach (Midvale) Mercedes Benz O305 is ex-UQB357 Transperth (357).
- TC4766 Perth Maxi Charters ex-UQB358 Transperth (358) Mercedes Benz O305: Evaporative air-cooler removed.