Friends of Moseley Road Baths AGM this Sunday

  • Rachel Gillies
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Apr 05:51
      Our AGM will be Sunday 5th April at St Pauls Venture, Malvern Street
      off Clifton Road, Balsall Heath from 1pm-4pm.

      We will be having a short business meeting as well as some short
      films, an update on the campaign, presentation on our funding bid to
      the Heritage Lottery Fund and live music from Mac of the Kings of
      Spain. Light refreshments will be provided!

      The meeting is open to all members of the public who share our aims:

      Full maintenance and repair of the building
      Both pools restored for swimming
      Unused area bought into public use
      Public ownership of the building

      Please pass this onto your contacts - hope to see you there!

      E-mail fofmrb@... if you are attending so we have an idea
      of numbers!