OPEN DAY Sat 30th April - please forward

  • John Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , 26 Apr 02:58
    From: Mike Lloyd Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:43 PM
    Subject: OPEN DAY Sat 30th April - please forward

    Hi everyone
    The Old Print Works is in business to let small business units on Moseley Road
    Please forward this email with the attached flyer to everyone you know

    We are having a fun event to open for business and show the Old Print Works to people such as small businesses, entrepreneurs, makers of fine goods, musicians, caterers, advertising agents, artists, bakers, furniture makers, potters, artists, jewellers, trainers, counsellors, skilled craftsmen who want to pass on their skills to young in our 'Skills Shed'  and anything that people can produce and earn a living within a creative community of like minded people.
    Everyone is welcome; we are creating a sustainable community within an inspiring, innovative and sustainable environment the like of which I have not be seen before.

    We are aiming to make the Old Print Works THE new place in Mosley / Balsall Heath for the creative people and producers.
    The Old Print Works has great history, and is in an area of great historical value, we are in the process of Old Print Works without losing the identity and are looking for volunteers to complete the project.

    We will be there to ensure smooth running and we can help with business advice, to help find start up money like UNltd and to help makers to sell their products, we will be putting on more events and promoting the most innovative of concepts
    Share the vision of the The Make Zone.

    If that is not you, come along anyway and bring your friends there is a lot of entertainment available.
    See you at the Make it Zone / the Old Print Works, 506 Mosley Road, (opposite Edwards Rd) Balsall Heath, on Saturday 30th April between 2pm and 6 pm
    see the flyer below
    Mike