News on our £137,000 grant application

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Our application has made it onto the agenda of Trustees meeting of the St Saviours Charity on Monday 29 June.

      We'll get the good news a couple of days later.

      Or the bad news.

      I noticed last Sunday that 2 of the rafts at the Tesco end of Greenland Dock has come loose and drfited against the wall. Phoned TRUE at once. Reuben from Lavendar Pond sorted them out the next morning.

      Barry
      07905 889 005
      my third floor bird feeders now have juvenile goldfinches and greenfinches - this years babies - learning how to perch on them.