      From: Mark Woodhouse [mailto:germanauto@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 7:47 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] starter removal

      I is not easy Have you access to a car ramp? It is the top bolt that is
      the
      problem Get someone under the bonet to jam the top nut and somone under
      the
      car to remove the bolt. preferably with an air wrench.when replacing the
      bolt clean the threads and it should tighten up ok.Good luck
      Mark woodhouse.
      [Mark Woodhouse] -----Original Message-----