      From: steve [mailto:s.a@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 5:09 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] driveshaft

      Hi there! Does anyone have experience with sloppy u-joints or driveshaft
      replacement? I could buy used for $300 cdn, new for about $1300 cdn or
      have
      mine rebuilt with new joints and ctr. bearing for $500. The only problem
      is
      that the shop can't find a part # for u-joints. Any advice is greatly
      appreciated!
      Thanx, Steve.