1341cold starting

  • jstadnicki@aol.com
    Feb 22, 1945
      Hi all - I'm sending this again because I don't think it got through first
      time. This is my first posting into this group. I've owned an '82 528i for
      almost a year now without any problems but recently it's been very reluctant
      to start when cold but when it does its very lumpy and down on power. When it
      warms up everything's 100%. I have almost no experience with fuel injection
      but have been told it could be a malfunctioning cold-start injector. I assume
      this is similar to a choke on a carbed engine. Does anyone have any ideas?

      Cheers
      John (in the UK)