      From: Richard Musson [mailto:jiveturkeycheese@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:13 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] james

      Hi everyone,

      I know someone who used to collect bmw e28s, he is called James and has
      a huge garage literally filled with parts. If any of you need anything
      just email him and see if he has what you need, he even fitted me a
      whole new engine!
      His email address is james@....

      Richard.

      <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .