1564No Spark

  • black_528e
    Jun 28, 2003
      Hello Group

      I have a 1988 528e, I replaced the automatic transmission and when I
      pulled the engine assembly to do this I disconnected the 1.1 motronic
      computer and pulled the harness intact. Re-installed the engine/trans
      assembly, hooked up everything that needed reconnected and I gave the
      key a turn and no spark. I checked the coil. It started my 533I just
      fine. Still no spark from the coil. Power is going to the coil. I did
      an ohm's check on the crankshaft sensor. It was good. Still no spark.
      I have no clue as to what it could be except the computer. The car
      ran before all of this. Any ideas??
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic