1628Re: [bmw e28] 5-Speed Conversion

  • Darrell Davis
    Jul 31, 2003
      the cheapest way is to get a 533i donor car and change all the guts including the computer and flywheel with sensors.. it will make one heck of a diff. in the cars acceleration...also get a lower ratio posi -trac, 325 gear is good. good luck, you can do all of it yourself, zadious

      couchband <couchband@...> wrote:Does anyone know where I can get the parts to convert an '86 535i
      from automatic to 5-speed? Also, after I get the parts, should I
      install them myself, or have a trained professional do it for me?
      Thanks.