1700Re: 1986 535i electrical issue and will not start.

  • second-shot
    Aug 19, 2003
      Ok thanx, I will check into that. However, if the starter is working
      properly, can the relay be bad? I have been told that sensors,
      although they rarely go bad, can become defective and the car then
      will not start. Gosh, it could be 20 different things, but one has to
      knock em out one at a time. Thanx for the response, and let me know
      if I can help you in any way....
      Bill

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic