1797Re: [bmw e28] Re: SELLING MY RED 1985 535I

  • Ben Gifford
    Sep 6, 2003
      You know I did this once. Had a 95' M3, didn't get nearly what it was worth, and still paying for it, literally. She said she wanted a big wedding but I didn't have the $, so I sold the car to get rid of the bill. Six months later she was gone and there I was without my M3. NEVER again. No matter how important she is, I'll never make a sacrifice like that again. If she knows how important this car is, she wouldn't ask you to get rid of it. BMWs are definitely not ordinary cars.
      My $.02,
      Ben

      Visit my webpage: http://www.geocities.com/bimmerben/
      83' 320i -- 87' 528e