1826Re: All 4 Windows wont operate.. one is down, need help fast

  • jwestwood2
    Sep 13, 2003
      --- In bmwe28@..., "hensleepc" <hensleepc@y...> wrote:
      > hey,
      > I have a 1988 535i, and one window hasnt been working for a while,
      > and last night the other three stopped working at the exact same
      > time last night.. ive checked the fuses. what else could be a
      > problem. I need help fast... rain coming tonight
      > Miles

      Miles, there is a reset button underneath the left of right
      (dependent on country) side of the drivers side dash board. It's an
      oblong shape button, press this, its the master reset for the window
      switches if they get knocked out due to drawing too much current,
      usually because of an obstruction.

      Hope this works for you.

      Jim. BMBits.co.uk
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic