1940Re: [bmw e28] E28 Sunroof drainage hole locations please

  • michael choi
    7 Nov 14:51
      Thank you for your reply-

      I blew compressed air through the front two drainage holes, but I couldn't see if there were any rear sunroof drainage holes. I've heard that there were 4 drainage holes and I've heard that there were 2 drainage holes. I just wanted to make sure that there are the front two drainage holes only.

      Any more information you can give me I'd much appreciate.

      thanks
      michael choi
      michaelychoi@...

      johnmacdon <johnmacdon@...> wrote:
      michaelychoijohn macdonald7/11/03 5:17
      PMmichaelychoi@...-macdonald@...

      hi- I have an '85 535i that has clogged sunroof drainage holes. I
      need to know the procedure of clearing them out. I also need to
      know the exact location of the drainage holes in the sunroof part.
      I'm pretty sure I know where they are in the wheel wells.

      Any help is much appreciated. thank you

      michaelychoi@...

      <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

      there is two, they are at the front corners, they must be really clogged if
      you can not see them