      From: "Ben Gifford" <bimmerben@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 7:16 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Tail light fault

      > Hi all,
      > I've been battling with this darn taillight fault circuit since I got the
      car 6 months ago. At start up I get a CHECK light for the taillights. I've
      replaced both taillight housings, all bulbs and sockets and the control box
      that is mounted in the trunk. Is there something else I'm missing? Perhaps a
      grounding point I've overlooked?
      > Thanks,
      > Ben

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html