1995Re: [bmw e28] affordable fog light replacement?

  • Ron Kall
    Dec 8, 2003
      Hella fog lights can be purchased online from a few
      different places at around $80.00 per set. This is
      complete as if your car did not have them to start.
      This is the only way to go. They plug right into the
      old wire connectors that were in the old lights.

      --- tjedwards03 <tjedwards03@...> wrote:
      > Just did all four head lights and they are great.
      > now I want to
      > replace the fog lights, mostly for a clean look but
      > cannot find a
      > pair that will mount from the current brackets in
      > any of the area
      > stores.
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Big thanks to this group, I recently purchased a '86
      > 528e and got a
      > great deal because the gauges were not working
      > properly. pre-
      > purchase I researched the issue and was sent to this
      > forum, wham bam
      > change the dash batteries maam.... and the dash is
      > golden.
      >
      > -Tim Edwards Grand Blanc, MI

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic